Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:10:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Months to Buy Crypto  (Read 363 times)
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

The best growth in my observations is in the summer months, June - July. And at the end of the year, December-January, the market steadily rises.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
Last 3 years. The market went down at the lowest in April-July. And then the market recovered in October-December. So I think this year is like the past three years. Best buy in May or June
BooMoon

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

I think there is no best month. First of all, you need to observe market conditions to determine whether you can buy some currencies. During this time Bitcoin and Ethereum have fallen to the bottom and there is an upcoming trend. I suggest that you can choose to buy some.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
January is the best time to buy crypto since the whole market from that month is bearish, but from now its very difficult to predict when the market are going up or down since there are a lot of bad news in whole crypto unlike previous year the coverage of media does not big.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

If we talk about history of crypto market i conclude that earl week of april will be the best month of buying coins. As we can see on graphs hitting quarter 2 of every year has started the graphs to climb even slowly just like in the market now. If you trying or planning to invest this is the perfect time for you. Take the risk because sitting will not make you profit

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

I think a good time to buy altcoin is when you have money and believe the altcoin you buy will give you an advantage, because I dont think it is necessary to wait for the right time, day or month to invest.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin about $ 6-7k is the lowest possible. Based on that we can be confident to invest. If you have more money then you should average the price when buy.
And now is the right time
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

Best is when the prices are low, I think it is also good time to buy ICO, as there is very good ICO at stock - Ambit Mining, it is one of my favorite projects. Go to their web and look through, you will be impressed.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I think the best time to buy is this month. I think we already reached the bottom.

Based on this technical analysis the Bitcoin price bottom was at $6,500.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

There’s honestly no such a thing as a safe investment.Any time you’re putting your money into anything,you’re risking losing it,not getting back an amount you hoped for.Crypto is tricky,because it’s super digital and it’s not based on anything, therefore there’s a tiny bit of risk to it.It’s being accused of being illegal or a bubble literally all the time.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Honeatly its not about the best month but on how we are goinwg to facillitate and check ti coinmarket cap list if when the price going low or up.

cointerstrike

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

The first times of the year are the best times to enter the January and February months market. This is the case for a few years is constant.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

I think the best time to buy is this month. I think we already reached the bottom.

Based on this technical analysis the Bitcoin price bottom was at $6,500.
I agree usually when middle years on june & june almost all of cryptocurrencies price starts going up trend until November-Dec, so this month is best time for buy cryptocurrencies and holding them until the end of this year, it is good strategy investment in cryptocurrencies for the people who doesn't have much time for trading altcoins and it is simple strategy in cryptocurrencies.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Based on the history of cryptocurrency, the best month to buy cryptocurrency is on the first or years, maybe you can buy crypto excatly bitcoin or altcoin or February, March or April you can buy the crypto. I always check of there month altcoin adn bitcoin have low price and you can sell all it on the last month of this years, it very high price at the last years. Always have price high at the last years and more profit you can take.
Cpousersonu

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

I think end of January when market dump every year this is correct time to buy altcoins
rafaeljohncruz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

march or when the market is very low.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Don't think there is a specific month where there's guaranteed to be growth/bear trends.

For example now is a pretty good time because they're still cheap but slowly rising.
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

The best month is the 1st quarter of the yr. Usually it happened few yrs back..where crypto was bloodbath a good time to buy altcoins.. And i think weve already passed tru it ,, altcoin are starting to go up gradually it may still below average but it siginifies a bullrun any time in the coming weeks..hopefully..
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

Judging from the charts of many famous coins, the best month to buy was March. And this year in March the prices fell very low and at this moment it was very profitable to buy cryptocurrency.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

It's too hard to speculate but for me the most accurate one is during holidays as hodlers might dump huge amount of crypto for the needs and wants either for family or for personal use. But most of the time  it goes down during holiday season or first quarter of the year. I don't really take some time to observe the market because I am just a bounty hunter. I think traders know it best. One more thing is that during correction market is red though hard to pinpoint when but much better to observe the market yourself for you to decide whether it is good to buy or sell.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███