Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP  (Read 415755 times)
bonick

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

With the opportunities of mining, the project can rise to a good level of development.
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

Personally, I like the idea, I will follow the development of the project in the future, perhaps I will join investors.
crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

After the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may start to grow rapidly.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

After the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may start to grow rapidly.

I agree with you, it's good to buy coins at the development stage and you can earn good money on it.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

I agree with you, it's good to buy coins at the development stage and you can earn good money on it.

Yes, but it's a kind of roulette, you never know with certainty how the token behaves.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

Yes, but it's a kind of roulette, you never know with certainty how the token behaves.
This is the whole point, how to guess with a coin you can become a millionaire.
super stas

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform...   Meanwhile, we are waiting
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
sjuzze

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Masternodes are no longer interesting, their time has came and gone. i would be much more interested in this project if they can offer something relevant other than masternodes
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be the Ukrainian development))
Well, the Chinese blockchain already exists - NEO, Canadian blockchain also exists - ETH, Russian - Waves. Ukraine is a big and strong state. It's OK that they have their own blockchain .
vodyanoykiki

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

The ico itself is also closely connected with the market and its direction in the market reflecting this in the prices of coins. Therefore, when prices fall in the General cryptocurrency market, the direct interest of investors in buying coins is reflected.
Neither

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be the Ukrainian development))
Well, the Chinese blockchain already exists - NEO, Canadian blockchain also exists - ETH, Russian - Waves. Ukraine is a big and strong state. It's OK that they have their own blockchain .

Well, it is believed that the crypto currency and all that is connected with it is international property. But it's nice to see that the Ukrainian developers have joined the development.
Stariy_Patefon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

Perhaps you are right in your statements and guesses. Who now can answer this question exactly?
cryptozian

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

I hope the project will turn out well. I like the ideas that develop the cryptocurrency and the crypto industry, make the community stronger.
punkster

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

I hope the project will turn out well. I like the ideas that develop the cryptocurrency and the crypto industry, make the community stronger.

This is how I understand your project will be an alternative for blockchain ETH, waves and eos? Do you have already platform with smart contracts?
super stas

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

What are the competitive advantages you have over other platforms for smart contracts? Tell me more in detail, or give a link to the description.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

In the first two weeks of work, a large number of miners and more than a dozen mining pools were connected to the project.
Yes, the project is gaining momentum, I see a prospect in the future.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:12:43 AM

In the first two weeks of work, a large number of miners and more than a dozen mining pools were connected to the project.
Yes, the project is gaining momentum, I see a prospect in the future.
Yes, the peak power of the network reaches 6.5 TH / s, which can be compared with the capacity of 162,500 mining farms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: