Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP  (Read 415757 times)
botkiller

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

The Impleum team makes every effort to ensure that the Impleum project has become the market leader in the blockchain industry.
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

The presence of already running real DApps, available for testing and full use. Not every block project can boast of such a level of development.
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

The presence of already running real DApps, available for testing and full use. Not every block project can boast of such a level of development.

YES, the large developing community of the Impleum project in messengers and social networks testifies to the high level of trust in the project.
bonick

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

YES, the large developing community of the Impleum project in messengers and social networks testifies to the high level of trust in the project.

This shows the huge potential of the Impleum project and gives reason to believe that after the IMP stock market there will be a rapid price rise.
cryptoicicle

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

Where can you buy IMP now?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

Soon the team plans to enter the crypto-exchange markets, it will be interesting to look at the coin rate
The possibility of entering the global market is desirable foreseeing at the stage of the business model formation.

Entering crypto-exchange markets is a process that requires serious preparation.

Cryptomir is going through hard times now. After a staggering take-off of the rate of the Crypto-currency and market capitalization in late 2017, a deep correction and a rollback came

Yes, such a sharp rise and a steep peak is difficult to analyze.
Statistics in crypto-currencies and blockchain still remains a blind spot of the market.
But often it is she who opens a good opportunity to learn more about the real situation on the market.
The market of crypto-currencies will develop at high rates established by key states, periodic outbursts of legitimacy from one or more of these states at the time of initiation.

Investors should be confident about the opportunities associated with crypto-currencies. "Inalienable value", the underlying technology, gives investors good reasons for optimism.

Impleum will introduce innovative potential that will give consumers access to a global payment system in any place, at any time, participation in which is limited only by access to technologies, and not to such factors as the existence of a credit history or a bank account.

You call your solution a new blockchain solution, but POS + master nodes isn't anything new. Did you come up with something that is really innovative or are you working on something new?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

And what is your expected transaction speed per second? Will you compete with other projects in speed?

I think this is a mandatory condition for every blockchain. Now it becomes important not only safety but also speed.
It has always been an important moment, but just that first of all it's security. Only recently began to work on speed.

I think that in this plan, it will be quite difficult for team to resist for eth or eos. Buterin concludes that eth will have 1 million transactions per sec.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

And what is your expected transaction speed per second? Will you compete with other projects in speed?

I think this is a mandatory condition for every blockchain. Now it becomes important not only safety but also speed.
It has always been an important moment, but just that first of all it's security. Only recently began to work on speed.

I think that in this plan, it will be quite difficult for team to resist for eth or eos. Buterin concludes that eth will have 1 million transactions per sec.

Well, it will not be soon, because he only spoke about it recently, and it's still in development. So nothing remains but to expect))
AntowanGrun

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

You need to append token details to allow participants to join the plan!  Good luck guys.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

I'm interesting in the guys solution, I understand it will be specialized specifically for small businesses. I understand from their site. Maybe I'm wrong))
Neither

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

I'm interesting in the guys solution, I understand it will be specialized specifically for small businesses. I understand from their site. Maybe I'm wrong))
I would not say that there will be some difference between services for big and small businesses. The goals are all the same, and here and there will be useful development.
Well, do not tell me, the goals of large and small businesses are radically different. They are united only by the fact - to earn money.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

I would not say that there will be some difference between services for big and small businesses. The goals are all the same, and here and there will be useful development.
Well, do not tell me, the goals of large and small businesses are radically different. They are united only by the fact - to earn money.
I think that the project will be aimed at any audience, because he wants to earn both medium business and small business
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

Through the use of Impleum imprint masters, developers can easily create DApps, which are not only very secure, but also very scalable.
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

In the project, it is interesting that IMP is a hybrid coin with PoW and PoS signature technology blocks.
Bernart

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

In the project, it is interesting that IMP is a hybrid coin with PoW and PoS signature technology blocks.
Also, the development team is working on the introduction of Masternodes.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Also, the development team is working on the introduction of Masternodes.

Impleum team makes every effort to ensure that Impleum project has become the market leader in the blockchain industry. Impleum conducted a number of negotiations with the exchanges, with PoS Pools, large private telegram channels and other potential partners. Impleum is announcing an open IMP donate. All collected BTC will be distributed.
bonick

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Experts have determined that the block called Impleum is currently one of the most promising and it is worth to stop its attention to those who want to develop in this area.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

Experts have determined that the block called Impleum is currently one of the most promising and it is worth to stop its attention to those who want to develop in this area.

True, unlike most unsupported projects, the new platform is the basis for an open ecosystem of a decentralized application.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

True, unlike most unsupported projects, the new platform is the basis for an open ecosystem of a decentralized application.
It is also worthwhile to become an investor for this project, because limited access to the maximum planned number of coins of one hundred million guarantees that the system will not be subject to massive inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: