Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀[ANN] Belotto - The new decentralized standard for lotteries! 🍀  (Read 1951 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

I read about the opportunities, i mean the winning rate of you system is 1 in 50,063,860 for Jackpot prize. I think it's still low (may be i'm too greedy  Grin) when in early stage there aren't many users? I mean you can add other prizes, such as two, three, etc digits which like jackpot numbers  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

What is the purpose of Belotto project? There are already many projects of decentralized lotteries. What is your difference from them?

That is true that there are many lottery concepts but we are the first  that implements blockchain into it the way it should be. The №1 bitcoin lottery doesn't use blockchain at all (tickets can be purchased through lottoland). We can only guess what share of the ticket price is going into the jackpot pool. But through the implementation of smart contracts and smart tickets, draws from the blockchain, transparency will be achieved. It actually is a priority of this project, to make lottery fair, transparent and fully enjoyable

What Makes Belotto the Best Lottery?

▪   No location-based restrictions
▪   Receive jackpots in full - 0% deductions
▪   No more fake data - accumulated prizes and winners
▪   Know the numbers in real-time
▪   100% transparent drawings.
▪   Validate the winning numbers yourself.

https://medium.com/@belottoico/first-gambling-ico-using-a-smart-contract-6804bacbc603
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

how will be worked your lottery platform and what does it have different from other lotteries plarforms?

Please refer to the answer above.
If you're still uncertain about anything, feel free to ask any other questions! Cheesy
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

In the future how much lottery random in 1 month for Jackpots?

EDIT: Just few words

No deductions will ever be applied to jackpots, as the administrative fees are automatically distributed by Smart Contracts before every new
addition.

Be sure to check out our Litepaper for more information:
http://belotto.io/download/belotto-lp-english/?wpdmdl=18
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

I read about the opportunities, i mean the winning rate of you system is 1 in 50,063,860 for Jackpot prize. I think it's still low (may be i'm too greedy  Grin) when in early stage there aren't many users? I mean you can add other prizes, such as two, three, etc digits which like jackpot numbers  Grin

Our odds are much better than the Powerball and Mega-Millions odds.

Money raised once reaching Hardcap and through subsequent Second Sale stage will become the base amount of the first jackpots for millionaire
prizes from day #1.

Interesting idea to add lesser prizes. We appreciate the feedback, however to implement multiple prizes using an automated Smart Contract (which are the basis of our transparency and honesty) we'd have to create a separate pool for each prize, meaning those who entered for the lesser prizes, would not be eligible for the Jackpot.

We are working on implementing secondary prizes to some of the lotteries, in a manner that promotes full transparency.  We will make an announcement in the future if/when the details are finalized.
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

I've read your white paper.

Your description of market analysis seems to be extensive.

There seem to be mutiple lotteries: weekly based drawing lotteries paying Bitcoin called Bellot Bitcoin and Ethereum paying Belotto Ether; based and BEL paying quick lottery. Are these separate systems? or one system that accepts and pays different cryptos but use a single underlying system?

Re: "The BEL Token that is given as a gift for the purchasing of Credits..."  Looks like you're trying to ensure that BEL is not classified as a security.  You call the "sales" which purchasers receive BEL tokens as purchases of "Credits."  How will the Credit sales proceeds be used?

The payoffs can be BTC or ETH.  How will the lottery tickets be purchased: fiat, BTC, ETH or BEL? Only BEL?

What does this phrase mean?
"The BEL Token will be accepted as payment for the acquistion of direction service provision."

Re:
"This covers all payment-related transactions, may it be for ticket or service purchases, prize delivery, rewards or dividends."
Can you expand on what "rewards" and "dividends" are?

Your roadmap says the beta release is planned for July '18. Currently, here are you in development effort?  

Thanks in advance for your information.
Omoh

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Didn't find the airdrop details and rules here
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/belotto-launches-online-lotteries-with-absolute-transparency-and-high-winning-odds/

BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

Nice Article/Review! Thanks ICOShrimp!
With 6 numbers (1-60) and no "powerball" our odds are more than 3x better than Powerball odds, and over 5x better than Mega Millions!

Be sure to check out our whitepaper for a quick view of the Belotto Project! Cheesy
sjyi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

I've gone through your example of a Belotto's drawing process on page 19 and 20 in the whitepaper and there are some issues

First, the hash is in hexadecimal, so only A through F would be present.  So including G and subsequent letters is useless.

Second.  There is an inherent error in the logic where the drawing algorithm can select "00" but it is not allowed in the number where 1-60 would be valid numbers.
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

I've gone through your example of a Belotto's drawing process on page 19 and 20 in the whitepaper and there are some issues

First, the hash is in hexadecimal, so only A through F would be present.  So including G and subsequent letters is useless.

Second.  There is an inherent error in the logic where the drawing algorithm can select "00" but it is not allowed in the number where 1-60 would be valid numbers.

First, our software doesn't transform "g" and subsequent letters, so, in fact, it's an amendment to make to the document.

Second, it is not a logic error, but a need for clarification as we state:

If one pair results in a number higher than 60 it will be split in two leaving the character on the right side as a number for the following pair along with the split character on the left.

When it should also state that 00 pairs would be split just as numbers higher than 60 would.

Thank you very much for your observation!
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

This is a very special project. Wish your project will be successful.
How will the players participate in the lottery? Do i need to complete KYC when receive the prizes?
Nurlou

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

How will the players participate in the lottery? Do i need to complete KYC when receive the prizes?

It is a smart contract based lottery. So it will always go to your address if your purchased ticket won
sjyi

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

First, the hash is in hexadecimal, so only A through F would be present.  So including G and subsequent letters is useless.

Second.  There is an inherent error in the logic where the drawing algorithm can select "00" but it is not allowed in the number where 1-60 would be valid numbers.

First, our software doesn't transform "g" and subsequent letters, so, in fact, it's an amendment to make to the document.

If one pair results in a number higher than 60 it will be split in two leaving the character on the right side as a number for the following pair along with the split character on the left.

When it should also state that 00 pairs would be split just as numbers higher than 60 would.

Good, looking forward to updated whitepaper.

This would reduce the chance of 00, but does not eliminate it.

Here is the drawing numbers algorithm:

Set the CurrentDigitPair to end of string -2
clear variable PickNumber[6]
Do for 6 numbers
CurrentNumber = take the right most 2 hexadecimal digit pair from CurrentDigitPair
check for presence of A-F and substitute 0-5
if number is greater than 60
   then
      PickNumber = Prepend 0 + LSD of CurrentNumber
      set CurrentDigitPair to CurrentDigitPair -1
   else
      PickNumber = CurrentNumber
      set CurrentDigitPair to CurrentDigitPair -2
enddo

Here is an example of a transaction hash:
https://blockchain.info/block/000000000000000000450016a722bb867cad73aeb1edaa2187ab989b5863f052

For a discussion of 00, if a byte of hash is 0x00.
Per the whitepaper's description of selecting a number, the algorithm is detailed above and will be followed.
1) take the LS digit pair, 00, as per your description, it will be spit into 2 digits. 0, 0.
2) prepend 0 0 LSD of current number, resulting in a new 00.

So the 00 does not go away with >60 split mechanism.

BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

Thank you very much! 💚

To participate, players must have a Belotto account which they can get for free at the official website and register a wallet to receive their winnings.

You don't need KYC for playing the lottery; this requirement will only be applied during ICO.

Remember you can contribute to the project with as little as 0.1ETH. belotto.tokennow.io

🍀🍀🍀
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

Good, looking forward to updated whitepaper.

This would reduce the chance of 00, but does not eliminate it.

Here is the drawing numbers algorithm:

Set the CurrentDigitPair to end of string -2
clear variable PickNumber[6]
Do for 6 numbers
CurrentNumber = take the right most 2 hexadecimal digit pair from CurrentDigitPair
check for presence of A-F and substitute 0-5
if number is greater than 60
   then
      PickNumber = Prepend 0 + LSD of CurrentNumber
      set CurrentDigitPair to CurrentDigitPair -1
   else
      PickNumber = CurrentNumber
      set CurrentDigitPair to CurrentDigitPair -2
enddo

Here is an example of a transaction hash:
https://blockchain.info/block/000000000000000000450016a722bb867cad73aeb1edaa2187ab989b5863f052

For a discussion of 00, if a byte of hash is 0x00.
Per the whitepaper's description of selecting a number, the algorithm is detailed above and will be followed.
1) take the LS digit pair, 00, as per your description, it will be spit into 2 digits. 0, 0.
2) prepend 0 0 LSD of current number, resulting in a new 00.

So the 00 does not go away with >60 split mechanism.

Are you taking into account the fact that the process is made from right to left?
In your example the drawing outcome would be:

52 - 50 - 3 - 6 - 58 - 1
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

Hello! That is, during the game I can buy as many tickets as I want?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 10:54:51 PM by tippytoes

Nothing much to see here. I noticed you put the R-sign for your BELOTTO, is that real or you just put it for added marketing credibility? And if it's real, where did you get that registration? Thanks.
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:03:02 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:55:21 PM by BelottoICO

Hello! That is, during the game I can buy as many tickets as I want?

Of Course you can! Also be sure to join in the sale early to get the best price!

We are still currently in the Presale stage, so there is still time to get BEL at an amazing price!
The minimum contribution is only
0.1 ETH!! So why wait!?
BelottoICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Nothing much to see here. I noticed you put the R-sign for your BELOTTO, is that real or you just put it for added marketing credibility? And if it's real, where is did you get that registration? Thanks.

Great question, and we are glad you asked! As you may be aware, many projects will go to any length to add credibility, including implementing  unethical, illegal, and fraudulent marketing tactics. Belotto’s mission is aimed at providing honesty and transparency in all aspects of our company. To answer your question, the answer is yes! It is real and we are fortunate enough to have received the registration in Belize.

Thank you, and make sure you stay up to date with all of our latest news and announcements by following our Medium page and joining our Official Telegram group!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: