Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:23:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing is more powerful as an idea whose time has come  (Read 1551 times)
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

This is one of the greatest statements ever. Its so true because when an idea whose time has come, no force or power on earth can stop or prevent it. Just s right.
Exactly. If your time has come then nothing can stop you in doing whatever you want. It is your time, it is the time that you have been waiting for. It is your time to shine and you must prove to those person who dont believe in you that they are wrong. We can do whatever we want for as long as it is for the good of everyone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

My conclusion - everybody will undoubtedly be a participant of this technology. It's only a matter of time. The Blockchain will certainly become the inevitable reality of daily human life, as it happened with the Internet, and who knows, maybe the point of no return has already come.

I feel like the blockchain itself still has very specific use cases, and cannot be compared to the internet which encompasses pretty much everything these days. At the end of the day, not everyone needs their databases to be decentralized (corporations are developing permissioned blockchains, for one), and regular databases could already be distributed. It's revolutionary because it's able to self-verify, which could save a lot of resources for plenty of business processes. It's revolutionary, but not that revolutionary.

That being said, it's entirely possible that we haven't even scratched the surface of the blockchain's potential, so I could be very wrong.

No. Blockchain is not a competitor for internet, its a part of internet and both are going to be related I think
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

The Internet. Only one word, and how much it means. How much the Internet has changed the global human life. Starting from daily communication through various messengers and ending with the management of the strategic nuclear arsenal by world superpowers, everything is inextricably linked with the use of the global Internet. It took relatively not much time for the Internet to "take over" at least half the world's population and more.

Blockchain. Today every 10th heard about the Blockchain, every 50th is interested in Blockchain, and only every 100th knows what it is. Blockchain is a database that exists in a decentralized manner, i.e. the network data of the Blockchain are stored entirely from all participants of the network simultaneously and therefore can not be replaced or deleted, since all changes are confirmed by all network members. This is the value of the Blockchain. Entire state institutions and governments are actively implementing Blockchain technology, and more and more of the largest corporations use it.

Five years ago the Blockchain was unknown in the broad masses. The influence rendered by the Blockchain on the world financial system is very significant. Leading world states take this technology into account in their financial and economic development strategies. And some experts say that the Blockchain has a special role in the plans of the so-called "World Government" to change the global financial system.

It is no longer reasonable to reject in every possible way the study of the Blockchain, its your potential and your personal role in the delopment of this technology and products like a peer-to-peer electronic cash systems founded on the Blockchain like BTC.

My conclusion - everybody will undoubtedly be a participant of this technology. It's only a matter of time. The Blockchain will certainly become the inevitable reality of daily human life, as it happened with the Internet, and who knows, maybe the point of no return has already come.

Yes, we can say that the time of digital currencies has come.Since our world are already filled with technology, and the life of humanity has been modernized, digital currency really fits in.Digital currency, the blockchain and technology are really changing the human life.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

Yes, the Internet is an innovation that brings huge changes in the lives of all people all over the world. This is changing the Internet Blockchain technology. The internet will blockchain development. As a result, one day blockbay technology will be used for the sake of the need. Some people think blockchain anyone else thinks blockkain for Bitcoin Good for cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology will change the internet and it will become popular and arcane worldwide.
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

Yes, now probably every second inhabitant of the planet can not imagine his life without the Internet, as the development is fast, and the need for it is growing. I think the blockchain will be similar.
tranphuong

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

The pumps of last year is by no means the end of bitcoin's era. It's only the start. People are interested, but as you said, only around 1-2% of all people most likely (unable to accurately measure this figure) actually have any bitcoin at all
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

All valid points. I like the comparison with the internet. I still remember the time when I was so intimidated to send an email! And now, I do it multiple times a day. Same thing for bitcoin and blockchain. Soon, they’ll be household names and will be indispensable elements of our lifestyle.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Blockchain today made a huge impact on us. Recently, different views about blockchain makes sense for  continuously developing it's chain or system. It is really true that the internet started it all with advanced technology offered by cryptocurrency. People nowadays are very aware how this blockchain works and how this blockchain be used in crypto world using an internet
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

Yes you are right and now a day internet has become that important thing without this we cannot pass a single day.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

Yes you are right and now a day internet has become that important thing without this we cannot pass a single day.

I agree as well internet have change the world. Some people thinks that internet is just for social media and netflix but they are wrong. They do not realize that if the whole world internet went down instantly there will be chaos. Everything now is controlled by the internet. Banks, electricity, communications etc. are working right now because of internet. With blockchain I think we are still far from what internet have done but blockchain technology will be the future. It is possible that in the future all industry will use block chain.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

Yes, it's even harder to predict, guess, or expect whose time has come, more likely based on luck than something's real value - in this case, the coins. But I love your write, it's good to read some insights recently.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

I agree as well internet have change the world. Some people thinks that internet is just for social media and netflix but they are wrong. They do not realize that if the whole world internet went down instantly there will be chaos. Everything now is controlled by the internet. Banks, electricity, communications etc. are working right now because of internet. With blockchain I think we are still far from what internet have done but blockchain technology will be the future. It is possible that in the future all industry will use block chain.
Blockchain technology have to be implemented in all the fields to keep safe our data because the current internet setup has more privacy issues and all the datas can be stolen by the smart hackers even many banks and compaines information had been stolen in the past years.Now we are getting more and more internet into our daily life,even most of the homes were secured by security system over internet if it fails then chance of theft is possible as you said if the internet is down the whole world will be in chaos.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

I believe so too. People always reject what is new because of their fear. They fear they don't know anything about slit thats why they say every bad thing they can think of. But eventually, because of adoptation, this fear will turn to acceptance and excitement. Time will come for blockchain technology. Adoptation is near to reality.
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

Of course, your words will become a reality when people stop treating crypto as a game on the stock exchange and quotes.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

I also recognized that, like the Internet, had appeared rejected by many people, however, the Internet has become a part of our lives, and block chain will also change the world.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

That is good one some one need to have, and think to solve problems, secondly in every Idea to be successful, it requires action, to start with little. How ever I have Idea to invest on bitcoin, but I started with 0.0004btc. but currently I deal with 3btc for every three months.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

This is one of the greatest statements ever. Its so true because when an idea whose time has come, no force or power on earth can stop or prevent it. Just s right.
Exactly. If your time has come then nothing can stop you in doing whatever you want. It is your time, it is the time that you have been waiting for. It is your time to shine and you must prove to those person who dont believe in you that they are wrong. We can do whatever we want for as long as it is for the good of everyone.
Wait for the right time. Do not force yourself to do something that is hard for you because that can make you failed and lost of confidence. Leave it and do it when you are ready to take it whatever what happens. Time will come for the right choice and right idea. Learn more about things while you are making a decision.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

The Internet. Only one word, and how much it means. How much the Internet has changed the global human life. Starting from daily communication through various messengers and ending with the management of the strategic nuclear arsenal by world superpowers, everything is inextricably linked with the use of the global Internet. It took relatively not much time for the Internet to "take over" at least half the world's population and more.

Blockchain. Today every 10th heard about the Blockchain, every 50th is interested in Blockchain, and only every 100th knows what it is. Blockchain is a database that exists in a decentralized manner, i.e. the network data of the Blockchain are stored entirely from all participants of the network simultaneously and therefore can not be replaced or deleted, since all changes are confirmed by all network members. This is the value of the Blockchain. Entire state institutions and governments are actively implementing Blockchain technology, and more and more of the largest corporations use it.

Five years ago the Blockchain was unknown in the broad masses. The influence rendered by the Blockchain on the world financial system is very significant. Leading world states take this technology into account in their financial and economic development strategies. And some experts say that the Blockchain has a special role in the plans of the so-called "World Government" to change the global financial system.

It is no longer reasonable to reject in every possible way the study of the Blockchain, its your potential and your personal role in the delopment of this technology and products like a peer-to-peer electronic cash systems founded on the Blockchain like BTC.

Bitcoin , like othe crypto currencies was introduced by SATOSHI NAKAMOTO in year 3099 was just a idea is now not a word or a simple idea, now bitcoin is itself a revolution that has changed the life of every individual who is part of it and moreover it is not even that much expensive , it only needs internet for its operation and I think in today’s world Internet id used by almost all the people in the world so why not bitcoin, so I will love to see that everyone in the world is using bitcoin like they use internet.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

It's early days yet and there's still a lot of ironing out to do in terms of getting the general public comfortable with Bitcoin and crypto in general, but I agree with you. When I talk about crypto today, I describe it as getting in at the early days of this generation's gold rush. It's pretty messy and unregulated  - and environmentally unfriendly, just like the original gold rush - and people are taking all sorts of risks. But those who stick it out and make smart choices will come out of this incredibly wealthy.

The hard part is deciding what the 'right' choices in a market of thousands of coins and tokens is! Everyday there is something new that promises to be faster, better, cheaper, greener than the coins in the top 5. There's still a lot of evolution and refinement that needs to be done, but I do agree that the time for crypto has well and truly come.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

Everyone knows that Blockchain is the 4th industrial revolution.
And now we face a great change in how businesses are done.
Many sectors and fields gonna be changed.
A lot of ppl gonna be fired, as well as a lot of pipel will get new jobs and etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: