Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ICOs developer as a new genocide system  (Read 98 times)
adarwis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

I see lots of new ICO every day, and some of them are ICO scam. there are so many victims of this scam ICO, the last time I read an article saying that the homes of orphans in rwanda went bankrupt because their founder invested much of his finances to participate in ICO altcoin.

the reason why they invested in the ICO program, because of course the lure of profit doubled and because they have no fixed investors. and which made my heart sadder, they did not have the funds to continue their orphan home program. they are forced to sell the orphanage to the land developers to make housing to be able to meet the needs of orphans who live there.

fraudsters who use ICO means to take advantage of someone, I find it very inhumane. they are just like Hitler or the cruel men who slaughtered millions of people but with different versions.

I will not ask your pity to donate to them, because I believe and believe, none of you will see in terms of humanity. everything here is about money, all about business and investment.

but I hope for everyone involved in the ICO scam program, with the lure of abundant profits, undo your intentions. stop to harm your neighbor. and please change your profession as a beggar.
I say this because I am so angry with your deeds that you are killing children who need food out there very cruelly. you laugh over the fate of orphans who only need food and medicine for their health. they do not need money, clothes, cars or a hedonic life. they just want a little rice and bread. they just need a febrifuge tablet. they just need a place to just sleep tonight. and ICO criminals seized it. and they laugh, they are satisfied. but they will never realize, if with it, forever they will never be satisfied and finished. they will continue to feel less and less. they will continue to want again and again. I guarantee, they will never feel happy, they will continue to haunt the feeling of deprivation and fear of poverty.

if anyone reads this thread that intends to create an ico scam, please stop it and be a human that has dignity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roberto Jamuico

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

I really agree with you friend, they are very harmful to many people, I'm sure people like them born from someone who is also cruel. peace to all the people of the world
Shivahraj

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

it hurts me to read this thread, and I hear the centra developers are also now in the FBI catch because of the previous scam ICO case ever made by him. this is very intriguing to me, may god give something good for ICO child victims with irresponsible developers
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

`snip`
Im with this, and i fully agree on the things you are saying on here and i do feel your motive and insights but we cant really change the reality that we will not able to stop those doings.Why? people are way too greedy, the word "dignity" wont really be applied into their vocabulary which means they dont really care at all on what would happen or the things being affected on such scam motives and as long they can able to make money and benefit on their own then they dont really care at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

Scam ICO owners are very unscrupulous. Money for them means everything.
I'm really sorry about this. I hope no one will be exposed to fraud.

edo.marcendho

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

I also had read about it some time ago, and I think it could be a trending topic because the effect is caused in a very massive impact. I'm with you guys, this is one of the best threads I've ever read. but I'm sure they will never care about the impact they make, they only see in terms of profit and money. no one else. I hope there will be someone who can detect ICO scam
adarwis (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

`snip`
Im with this, and i fully agree on the things you are saying on here and i do feel your motive and insights but we cant really change the reality that we will not able to stop those doings.Why? people are way too greedy, the word "dignity" wont really be applied into their vocabulary which means they dont really care at all on what would happen or the things being affected on such scam motives and as long they can able to make money and benefit on their own then they dont really care at all.

You are right, they will never care, this thread seems to never mean, but I hope at least to prevent someone who wants to start it even though the chances are very small. I'm just someone who tries to remind me that I will never hear, because I cry if I feel the pain they make to the children.
adarwis (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Scam ICO owners are very unscrupulous. Money for them means everything.
I'm really sorry about this. I hope no one will be exposed to fraud.

they will be the next hitler, they will slaughter all the people in the future and they will continue to feel deprived, because they will never feel the meaning of life satisfaction. they will continue to be wondering what it is to be happy.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

You’re definitely right !
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I am also saddened by the misfortune that happened with the orphans in Rwanda.
I also strongly agree with your tread about ICO scams. it really is not human, if there are people who use ICO as a way of deceit. in addition to disadvantageous to others, it can also damage the image of the actual ICO.
maybe for people who are already fluent in Crypto will be able to distinguish scam ICO or not, but for the layman who just joined in Crypto will be difficult to distinguishing, as happened to the founder of an orphaned house in Rwanda.
please to the impostors who impersonate ICO, not to abuse ICO, which can damage the good name of ICO and Cryptocurrency.
zenus

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

I imagined how the children would suffer, how they starved in the cold night. even they are not strong enough to say because their energy is up. they are just waiting to die, and they see the sky hope God immediately revoke his life, hope God soon end their suffering. wow ... this is a very different thread. this could be titled about the ICO and the impact of the ICO altcoin scam
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Before invest in an ICO. Did they research and find any information related to project, especial the team behind. I think most of the mistakes are due to scammers, but a small part is also due to us, lack of knowledge and experience in this market.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

this is the first time I read a thread here with a feeling. I am very sad when I know that the impact of an ICO is very influential on many things. hopefully things like that for the future can be prevented by the administrators, because I'm sure they are more in knowing in distinguishing an ICO
freneza

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

I agree with you. They have gone crazy for the money, so the scam projects are being brought back again and again.
everything here is about money, all about business and investment.
But humanity does not have to be judged by all means. They will not listen to you, They are deaf and blind. If there is humanity among them, then orphaned children will stand beside them. They will win the children of deprivation and poverty.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Whether in crypto or anywhere else, there will always be scammers.
The practice of scamming has been there even before crypto started.
Unfortunately, some people never really learn. Greed overtakes most of the time.
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Are you really think that such thread can somehow to impact on the count of scam? Are you so naive? There is big simple money. And Imho one topic or more topic are not important for this people. Scammers live with different psychology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: