Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Discussion] Shocked positive increased of bitcoin,take it and run or just stay?  (Read 250 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

my question is...  what will you gonna do to face up this condition...  will you take your bitcoin from your wallet to change it to a real money...  or you will stay tune to wait a positive increasing and hold your bitcoin stay in your wallet
It all depends upon the profit level and the level at which you have invested your coins, if you think you are in profit and the price reached your expectations you can do anything with it, i have invested when the price was relatively low and i could sell my coins if i need some money to invest in something else, so it depends upon your need whether to sell it now or at a later time.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

I am a great holder, I had hold Bitcoin for a long time, I believe that the longer you hold the more profit you will get, this rising really give a fresh air for investors, but I think we can get more if we hold, so I don't plan to cash out soon, the market is starting to heal, so it's mean the price will still has chance to go even further

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

I would just stay comfortable in holding my bitcoinscasvi already knew that bitcoin deserves more price than what it is today and it's all the FUD which makes its price fall but only temporarily.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

Currently, bitcoin is again on bear market where it is now on red flag. Though bitcoin is on dip, I still believe that it will recover in the coming days to come. In my opinion, it's better to hold your coins now and just wait for the recovery. Do not sell your coins this time and just keep on waiting further for bitcoin is on the correction process before it will make another recovery.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

my question is...  what will you gonna do to face up this condition...  will you take your bitcoin from your wallet to change it to a real money...  or you will stay tune to wait a positive increasing and hold your bitcoin stay in your wallet
It all depends upon the profit level and the level at which you have invested your coins, if you think you are in profit and the price reached your expectations you can do anything with it, i have invested when the price was relatively low and i could sell my coins if i need some money to invest in something else, so it depends upon your need whether to sell it now or at a later time.
With all the events that happened before I think it's better to stay in bitcoin because it's starting to get high again. Maybe you can withdraw some of it and then leave some to make it grow. This is the time we've been waiting for so long so don't lose the chance of experiencing the effect of bit coin's high value just take advantage of it.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

Hallo guys...  

Just want to share an information and may be we can make a little discussion about the latest Issue about our lovely bitcoin.
last week or last Friday exactly..  as we know there was a positive shocked about bitcoin price. I.ve just read a news on www.cnbc.com and it's also talk about it
here is a little part of the news.
"Bitcoin climbed again on Friday, reaching its highest since late March.
The cryptocurrency briefly rose more than 6.5 percent over the last 24 hours to a high of $8,204, its highest in more than two weeks, according to Coinbase.
Bitcoin traded near $8,085 as of 4:07 p.m. ET Friday, up 18.2 percent for the week."

and here is the link :
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/13/bitcoin-jumps-above-8000-bringing-gains-this-week-to-more-than-18-percent.html

my question is...  what will you gonna do to face up this condition...  will you take your bitcoin from your wallet to change it to a real money...  or you will stay tune to wait a positive increasing and hold your bitcoin stay in your wallet Huh?

thanks

Depends. There are experienced trader who sell during temporary pump and buy at the lowest dip. Theres a possibility that this could lead into a bull trap , if not then its a good thing. But majority of the mediocre investors are holding long term, it doesnt matter if BTC price rise or fall in the process, most important is to reach the target.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

There is no reason to take it and run. if bitcoin price is increased, it means we have more reason to keep on bitcoin.
the price of bitcoin shows that peoples still want to buy bitcoin and hold it.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

i didnt miss the point at all
even since i started in 2012 i had the notion that measuring bitcoin to the dollar is a failure

i have said many times over the years of this forum that if bitcoin was measured as a cost of living index the volatility would not be noticable even if the FIAT valuations jumped 15-30%

Sorry, I was not trying to be offensive and suggest you were uninformed, just that I didn't feel you fully got the point across. I do believe that we will in time transition to a system whereby bitcoin is no longer valued against FIAT currencies because of the obvious limitations in doing that, first and foremost that requires that bitcoin be used regularly as a means of payment and then people will start to instead think of things in such a way.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

I would stay and look at the bigger picture, I am a believer of bitcoin and I really think that it has a lot of room to grow, Once people notice and accepts bitcoin all over the world it will grow exponentially. May bring a few ups and downs but in the end it will go to new all time highs.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

difficult choice, I still hold a bit of bitcoin until today, I do not want to sell bitcoin prices right now, because I predict that bitcoin prices still will go up. if I sell it today then I have crashed a little market price.

so, I will stay and hold until bitcoin reaches the maximum price this year.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

high of $8,204
will you take your bitcoin from your wallet to change it to a real money...  or you will stay tune to wait a positive increasing and hold your bitcoin stay in your wallet Huh?
For some people who have bought bitcoin when the price is above $8,204 USD I think it's still HODL is choice, otherwise when buying below that price might be a good chance to get a little profit. Depending on holder's willing to profit big or perfunctory. Especially true bitcoiner must select hold because it awaits the desired result.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

high of $8,204
will you take your bitcoin from your wallet to change it to a real money...  or you will stay tune to wait a positive increasing and hold your bitcoin stay in your wallet Huh?
For some people who have bought bitcoin when the price is above $8,204 USD I think it's still HODL is choice, otherwise when buying below that price might be a good chance to get a little profit. Depending on holder's willing to profit big or perfunctory. Especially true bitcoiner must select hold because it awaits the desired result.

Long term investment for bitcoin should be considered as this is the most efficient way of earning good profit with bitcoin. Short term period is not advisable since you cannot see the potential span of the increase in price value where you could only earn a very minimal profit by then. People that are already veteran in this field usually favor for the long term investment and that is why they are successful with their investment plan.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

high of $8,204

Long term investment for bitcoin should be considered as this is the most efficient way of earning good profit with bitcoin. Short term period is not advisable since you cannot see the potential span of the increase in price value where you could only earn a very minimal profit by then. People that are already veteran in this field usually favor for the long term investment and that is why they are successful with their investment plan.
For sure not comparison with holding and investing, if you buy bitcoin today then you hold for long time with patience trust me you will get bigger profit at the end, I never suggest my friends to sell their bitcoin even if they have noticed the change in market but I still say them to hold because I know bitcoin price will increase more and more with time, so always plan something huge before you invest in bitcoin and then forget about your bitcoin by holding your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: