Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Natural health and wellness products for BTC  (Read 1053 times)
citizen (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 11:18:41 PM

I'm an online merchant of 3+ years selling many natural health/wellness products.  I carry top brands, and only sell products I use myself.  Most of the companies I am an authorized reseller for have MAP (minimum advertised pricing) contracts in place with me.  However, the contract doesn't say anything about trading things like bitcoins.

It would take quite some time to create a bitcoin pricesheet of everything.  But perhaps it's something I could do.  In the meantime, if you'd like to look at what I can offer you I would be happy to deal in bitcoins.  You can get a significant discount on the products I sell by using bitcoins.

Air purifiers (best you'll find) www.blueair.com

Vitamins/supplements (premium quality) - www.newchapter.com

www.mercola.com -- many great products

Stetzerizer electricity filters by Stetzer Electric

Beam or MD Central Vacuums (this would have to be done on phone due to restrictions on net sales and territory).

So for anything besides the central vacs, I can get you a quote online.  You can PM me or talk to me on IRC (I use the registered nick "citiz3n" - I'm always there).
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
praxeologist

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 12:13:54 AM

I'm prax on IRC and I might be interested in some stuff but I will talk to you about it then. I might want some of the stuff like grass-fed beef/cheese and coconut oil, maybe even one of those filters for my lab. Do you have passionflower leaf extract? It takes a while to look through all of that and I didn't see it.

citizen (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2011, 06:23:09 AM

I forgot to mention another company:  Aubrey Organics - the most natural and highest quality soaps/shampoos/personal care products you'll find, without paying through the nose Smiley

www.AubreyOrganics.com

I'm placing an order with them on Monday, so if you're interested in something let me know ASAP.  Shipping is very cheap via USPS flat-rate boxes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: