Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Regulus Project || DAG Currency || Anon, Fast and Belongs to People  (Read 728 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
projectregulus (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:41:06 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:45:46 PM by projectregulus

Website
Twitter
Medium
Twitter Bounty Campaign

Regulus Project

Regulus is considered as being the first real currency. It is viewed as being anon, fast and belongs to people. It has also been designed as being the monetary foundation meant for the block-chain based future.

Abstract
In the large flora and fauna of crypto currencies, there still is not a single sufficient use of these as a form of currency as it can be defined by the frictionless dealings and the total fungibility that has been used here to define and elaborate a theoretical Real currency. These crypto currencies that have the no fee and near instant relations tend to lack the characteristics that are needed to attain the full fungibility that is required while all the privacy-focused crypto currencies that go on to give fungibility are somehow seen as being incomplete when it comes to their privacy settings and modes of functional ability or are seen as been deterred by the very pricey and slow transactions. Likewise, the fiat currencies are also considered as having some major shortcomings. This is because the electronic transactions appear to have some form of friction that is in the form of the fees that are being charged, the times that these transactions are carried out and the funds appear that they can be differentiated from each other thus making them not to be fully fungible.

Regulus has the ability to deal with these kinds of flaws. As a result, it has the capability to be the first and real true currency that will go ahead and surpass these crypto currencies and fiat. What the Regulus does is that it tends to incorporate the stealth addresses, the block lattice structures, ring signatures, the confidential ring transactions, and the private yet free transactions. With this, the Regulus is considered as being the most and user-friendly cash for the consumers to use while they are getting to solve the inefficiencies of the fiat physicality. It will also be in a position to deal instantly through these back-end structures that go on to underpin the contemporary monetary systems and will help in offering some form of assurance when it comes to the right of privacy that is required to offer protection to the customers who are in the economy based block chain. Regulus is as a result brought in existence similarly to what one considers a novel implementation that is meant for the crypto note. (https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf) and the Nano or Rai-blocks (https://raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf) and the protocols that are instrumental in the merging of two formidable technologies to come up with one far greater than these combined.

Event Genesis

The new crypto currencies that have been launched all face some noteworthy barriers towards the initial adaptation and this due to a couple of reasons. Some of these are the network activities, public attention, and the accessibility issue and this is in the form of the exchanges and wallets that appear to take months and sometimes even years towards the release date. This ends up leading to the decaying of the adoption and also gets to create a form of uncertainty in the community regarding the success of the currency. With this said the Genesis is viewed as being a comprehensive day one launch event of the network that has been designed to deal with and also address the major initial barriers to the Regulus success. This event will entail a trilogy of components. First the dedicated official wallets, exchange, and the node ecological unit launch.

Ecosystem Spurs and Node Staking

The Regulus is able to deal with and address the node hosting, price volatility issues, deflation and this is done with the well-designed use of the nodes rewards. Inflation is then brought in through the issuing of the new REG as a form of reward to these nodes in regard to the activities and also to ensure that the network participants also have some form of individual incentives that are meant to render support in regard to the broader ecosystem and also the assigning of the most rewards to the ones who tend to offer more support. These long-term rewards of the nodes ought to be based on these contributions only that are to the network and they also have no form of association with the closing up of these currencies.

Distribution of the Tokens
The main drive that is behind the launch of the Regulus is the adoption from the first day. With this, these tokens will be disbursed for free. Furthermore, ninety-nine percent of the total supply is going to be dedicated to the public and entire issuance of the future will be always public. Regulus ought to be for the people and this is for the public good. After the coming online for the official exchange in collaboration with the Regulus network, the Genesis event will be utilized as the first distribution point that is meant for the Regulus Network Token distribution. The specifications are being worked on and they will be shared before the launch of the Regulus network.

Bounty and Airdrop Program

Please keep us following about bounty and airdrop program. It will be announced soon. You can follow us in twitter and watch this topic in meantime. Translations are welcome.

To do in this month
- Announcements about Distribution
- Event of Genesis specifics
- Bounty and Airdrop Program

To be done in May
- White paper about policy
- White paper about technical specs
- Genesis event and launch of the exchange platform

References

1) Cryptonote https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf
2) Nano or Rai-blocks https://raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
projectregulus (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

Seems like excellent project! I hope you can go further of both nano and cryptonote. We need modern cryptocurrencies which can adopt new age easily. Good luck.

Thank you for your support. One of the main motivation behind regulus, is to go beyond the current technology of nano and cryptonote. Regulus team is fully aware of the problems which nano is facing at the moment. We have great ideas to solve these problems.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

there are important steps towards becoming a global currency. protects users with different ideas about privacy. easy presentation of complex parameters. Smiley
Aris_Eng

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

Waiting for the "private sale" to "raise funds" announcement....
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Let's really hope not. Let's enjoy this moment of hope that something really meaningful is about to be born and not just another short sighted little scam.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

following this project, need more details.
looking forward to the bounty and airdrop.

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

Looks promising with lots of coin coming out its hard to distinguish the legit ones from scammers.
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

An interesting project,  hope it progresses and becomes something tangible and not another scam, good luck
etohjones

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

Watching closely.  Good luck  Smiley
projectregulus (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

First of all, we, as Regulus project team, want to thank you for your encouraging posts. Regulus team consists of 3 members at the moment. We have 1 developer who is passionate on Nano (Rai) tech, other developer is expert on CryptoNight and i am marketing director. Our web site will be published in a short time. You can check all details soon.

there are important steps towards becoming a global currency. protects users with different ideas about privacy. easy presentation of complex parameters. Smiley

Being a global currency, is milestone which is hard to reach. However we are working really hard to adapt our technology to every day life.

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project

You can follow us on twitter and medium. Keep checking this topic regularly too Smiley

We have not decided this issue yet. While %15 of our code is ready (which will be published on github) we need more developers and advertisement to reach our aims closer. We may continue to development without any "sale", but as you may accept development would be slow and late. However we deeply understand community's concerns as everyone faced with many scams. In conclusion, we will decide this later, we may open a poll to understand community's decision, but we promise that there will be no greedy, without any code, irrelevant team and huge budget ICO or pre-ico bullshit.

following this project, need more details.
looking forward to the bounty and airdrop.

Airdrop details will be announced briefly.

shewadiwadi

Activity: 332
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

This project looks promising. I really liked the idea, combining two great technology. We exactly need a new fresh crypto currency which is free and secure.

I am watching closely this project and waiting for contribution details. I hope you will not set big hard or soft cap.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

An interesting project,  hope it progresses and becomes something tangible and not another scam, good luck

Yeah. But to be honest I am not holding my breath. Hopefully I am wrong though. Will keep an eye on it.
johnhg464

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. It’s very interesting.
angelisbest930

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
projectregulus (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:37 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:44:39 PM by projectregulus

Hello dear community

We had busy with development and have not been online for couple days. First of all we are ready to run our bounty program. We'll start with twitter bounty at the beginning. Check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3517106.msg36239500#msg36239500
Then we will continue with signature campaign and facebook bounty.

We are running testnet at the moment. We need some users who are willing to test our network and give feedback. Please feel free to write your username here.

More news coming soon.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

You wrote "Regulus is considered the first real currency, it is considered former, fast and owned by people, and it was also developed as a monetary base intended for the future of the chain-chain." So you can conclude that your platform differs from all existing coins? Does she have a base?
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:21:25 AM

I will follow this project as I see privacy coins booming this year. Also it's interesting to see a DAG privacy-focused coin. All the best to the team!
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Any update?
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

This project looks promising. I really liked the idea, combining two great technology. I am watching closely this project and waiting for contribution details. I hope you will not set big hard or soft cap.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

The project is indeed worth to be developed hopefully his team is able to make this project a big success in the future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: