Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Update April 17  (Read 121 times)
Boomerang Capital (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

After the massive move up throughout the weekend we are finally seeing price pullback to support and reset its lower time frame oscillators.

Price Action Levels
Resistances - Price wicked above our important zone around $8.3k but then was sent back down below towards support. A close significantly above this level is our first target for a continued move up higher.  Above the $8.3k zone of resistance there is an intermediate zone of resistance around $8.6k

Supports - Price is now heading back towards $7.8k where we have a nice confluence of support from price action and a few indicators.
A break below $7.8k would send price down towards the previous resistance around $7.5k.

Indicators
Moving Averages (same situation as yesterday) - The daily moving averages loom above price at the moment starting around $8.5k. A breach and hold above these would be a great sign of strength.

Ichimoku Cloud - The 4H cloud is below price at the moment (bullish) and if need will act as support around $7.8k

Oscillators - The 4H RSI is showing a small hidden bearish divergence, which is a signal of a continuation in the current bullish move. If price holds above $7.8k RSI will likely catch up to price and send it further upwards

Conclusion
It is a tricky spot today with the higher time frame oscillators nearing resistance and overbought areas, whilst the lower time frame oscillators signal bullish divergences and reach lower oversold areas. In the short term we expect $7.8k and the lower time frame oscillators to provide price with a bounce back towards the resistance block around $8.3k

SORRY IM UNABLE TO POST MY CHARTS

Telegram and Twitter handle: @BoomerCapital
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

I was expecting that after the exchanges and bitcoin holders pay their taxes at the United States of America Treasury there will be no more huge dump at the exchanges just to pay their taxes in dollars. This could mean that we will have a more stable value of bitcoin at 8k$ this month and also if there will be a good demand to bitcoin the resistance that holds bitcoin down is much lesser. Hope to see bitcoin recover this April.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

I was expecting that after the exchanges and bitcoin holders pay their taxes at the United States of America Treasury there will be no more huge dump at the exchanges just to pay their taxes in dollars. This could mean that we will have a more stable value of bitcoin at 8k$ this month and also if there will be a good demand to bitcoin the resistance that holds bitcoin down is much lesser. Hope to see bitcoin recover this April.

Your reasoning is good, and I haven't seen a good analysis on this, but I think that the power of the whales outpowers the power of small investors. So it will be - whatever they need.
This shows how exactly centralized Bitcoin is.

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

I hope bitcoin updates can have a good impact for its users.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: