Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is tokenpay scam or not ?  (Read 169 times)
oz1934 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

Guys I invest tokenpay 4-5 months ago but nothing happened. Do anyone has information about tokenpay ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

Guys I invest tokenpay 4-5 months ago but nothing happened. Do anyone has information about tokenpay ?
Have you recieved your tokens? As i have checked out their ANN page here into this forum theres still active conversations among other members or either investors on such projects https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.1020 . If those tokens arent still on exchangers then better to follow them into their social media channels.

nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

Somehow weird, they behave themselves. I participated in their bounty, did not get anything. It is also interesting to know what do they do
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

As far as I know, tokenpay already released their tokens at their investors but bounty hunters did not claim their tpay yet. A lot of issues dealing with the security in this first security token few months ago. And it seems they hard to make an efficient update with their customers.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
oz1934 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

Have you recieved your tokens? As i have checked out their ANN page here into this forum theres still active conversations among other members or either investors on such projects https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.1020 . If those tokens arent still on exchangers then better to follow them into their social media channels.

Not received yet because my tokenpay wallet is not online but I didnt take care of that
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

As far as I know, tokenpay already released their tokens at their investors but bounty hunters did not claim their tpay yet. A lot of issues dealing with the security in this first security token few months ago. And it seems they hard to make an efficient update with their customers.

bounty hunter did not claim their tokens ?? or tokenpay did not distribute them ?
at time of registration they must have given details , so bounty manager should raise it with team .

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

I don't know i participated on this bounty program and the token sale is superb, i mean the tokensale is sold out they should distribute their token to their bounty participants. I will be joining their telegram if it's a requirement so i will ask them live.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

you can ask in official telegram group tokenpay, I see not only you who have this problem.
do you already submit wallet address in your account dashboard ?
I suggest to use desktop wallet, because currently android wallet still maintenance so can't be used.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

Token pay already listed in the qryptos exchange site and some people already traded tokenpay in there https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/
What's wrong with you dude? You should go to the tokenpay channel to get the latest news regarding the project development progress. I guess, Have you gotten your token pay?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

I am still waiting for the answer from dev tokenpay. everyone is worried about this. but, tokenpay always updates their activities. either until tokenpay tokens will be shared. tokenpay already release in coinmarketcap, hopefully, the price does not go down Cheesy

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

I am still waiting for the answer from dev tokenpay. everyone is worried about this. but, tokenpay always updates their activities. either until tokenpay tokens will be shared. tokenpay already release in coinmarketcap, hopefully, the price does not go down Cheesy
Me too. waiting for a miralce. Maybe they won't give our token yet coz bitcoin is down at this moment. We need a good updates from them and shared us here if you have some infos.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

As i've heard from the telegram there's a problem between the devs and the bounty manager, they said that the campaign manager was doing some shady thing and the devs found out about it, so for now they're holding the bounty tokens, trying to fix the issue before distributing the coins, I just hope that they can solve the issue soon.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

As i've heard from the telegram there's a problem between the devs and the bounty manager, they said that the campaign manager was doing some shady thing and the devs found out about it, so for now they're holding the bounty tokens, trying to fix the issue before distributing the coins, I just hope that they can solve the issue soon.
I hope so, Bounty manager is Jamalaeez and i hope they can send it as fast as they can coz if devs will not give their tokens to bounty participants then they will have a big problem. I hope they can resolve the issue as fast as they can.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:51:54 AM

I suggest  you double check the link /site posted. Check the telegram update. I hope you made a due research on the market treed before you made such investment. good luck.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

Is this the first place you ask questions? Don't you think you should ask them first before posting here? Join their telegram, Tokenpay is an awesome ICO, way overpriced, but awesome which I think has a great future ahead.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:09:05 AM

I think not, because their team is quite active, tokenpay has also been registered in exchange and cmc. It's just that some problems such as campaign participants also complained a lot because they have not received rewards. Maybe you can join their telegram group and monitor their activities on twitter.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

Hmm maybe you should try it to your self first??
So you can know whats is tokenpay!!
Tokenpay is a great ico!! That i know its very awsome ico!!
Like they said to you..  you need to go telegram! And find it if thats true you're mention it!!
oz1934 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

Token pay already listed in the qryptos exchange site and some people already traded tokenpay in there https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/
What's wrong with you dude? You should go to the tokenpay channel to get the latest news regarding the project development progress. I guess, Have you gotten your token pay?

I saw now dude I was following the from twitter but 1 month ago they blocked me so now I know that they are not scammers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: