Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO is best for investment ?  (Read 866 times)
ainimarch112 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

Eligma or GIG9
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Mehh... neither. been really into algebraix lately though. you get paid to watch ads while keeping your personal data private. https://algebraix.io/
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

an excellent project - a European crypt bank. They will help to buy crypt currency and help in tax reporting! The project deserves attention!
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Eligma or GIG9

whats make Eligma and GIG9 will be the best ICO for investments mate ?
i would like to heard a reasonable reason from you
i think you should look at this one
https://sprintx.io An ICO Maker with an integrated exchange for Startups
$15 000 000 funded through Private Sale

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

Tokenlend is the best ICO to be an investment, because I am sure the price Tokenlend will increase when it entered the exchange and it makes us get a big profit.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

One of the best i have seen is Kripton. Kripton's platform has blockchain-based, smart contract loans that enables people across the internet to grow their businesses and become thriving entrepreneurs. It gives room for users to be able to obtain loan. A microfinance based project. Projects like this have a lot of future prospects.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Eligma or GIG9
Eligma and alax might be a successful ICO project, I see a lot of participants investing in Pre-Sale in a very enthusiastic eligma. You can try to invest in both. good luck and stay cautious about investing in an ICO project.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:59:57 PM

I don't really put my mind on ico anymore. They always disappoint when your hopes are high on them. They are not holding to what they promise, for instance exchanges and others that they promise.
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

None.

/thread
cryptobrotherbest

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

Check IAGON for example. it looks rather good.
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

try here investing in otppay..check the link below for more info..

https://otppay.io/index#
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

I think the best ICO to invest right now is VLUX.

It's a peer-to-peer platform that combines Artificial Intelligence
with blockchain technology with the aim of improving the access to low cost energy.

You can check out their website here https://vlux.io/
bombombom

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Eligma or GIG9

I am also investing this project but Sprintx is 3.1 points in ICO bench. So, quite wondering.
bombombom

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

Do you hear the project MERCULET. It's doing KYC now. I would like to give you more choices.
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

I like the Go Chain and Open Platform. Quark Chain looks promising.

ainimarch112 (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Eligma or GIG9

Eligma will change ecommerce & GIG9 team of Oxfordian's providing local services
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Eligma or GIG9

Eligma will change ecommerce & GIG9 team of Oxfordian's providing local services

Oooooh, who would've thought this was just an ordinary shilling thread... No-one saw that one coming!!

Stop spamming Newbie!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

None of the above. XTZ (Tezos) looks much better then either of them.

Or do your own research and pick a winner from these sites:
https://icowatchlist.com/
https://www.icoalert.com/
https://www.coinschedule.com/
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

In may DIW will launch it ICO after postponing it in order to secure the fund of its pre-ICO investors.
Its project is based on cyber security and has a very experienced team.
You can take a look at their site for a bunch of ratings from the most important rating sites.
So remember, in May starts the ICO. Do your research by then and it will sure be worth it.

Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

I invested in NagriCoin and would like to recommend it to your.
They produce organic fertilizers and I'm sure that it will very successful project.
AnnyPanny

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

I find the project that not just promise, but has been already working! For me it's the best project. BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage Google PPC advertising campaign. Here is the Token Sale link https://bineuro.com/web/
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Eligma or GIG9

If you are asking what is the best right now, for me it is neither of the choices you gave. I think Nynja is the best ICO right now and people have a high expectation to that project.

Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

Check out Cardstack, aaaaacreator.ai, Etherinc. These ICOs looks very good.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Eligma or GIG9

If you are asking what is the best right now, for me it is neither of the choices you gave. I think Nynja is the best ICO right now and people have a high expectation to that project.
Investing your money into ICO is a very good option and that it can help you in making of a good amount of money as well but you need to invest your money in the right project as not all projects are this much worthy to invest your money and that there is no point of investing your money into any such project which can’t help you in making of some good earning. Study well before making any investment.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

Hello, you can consider the ONE CHAIN project ! They already have a ready-made product app (wallet) - One Bitcoin, interesting and responsive managers, answer any of your questions!! As they say, it's my job to offer... Wink
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

The most promissing project for me is Utemis.If they do thair job like expected that could be Alibaba on blockchain,a billions project.And they are first and the only ones.Project is huge and i don´t think that will grow very fast but in 5 years we can talk about Alibaba of Latin America.B2B.
Almost forgot :-) Fitness and Wellness is also big profit niche and there are lot of new projects out there.I expect Zealeum to be the best out there for next time.But this niche will expend,watching it.
Still looking for Travel agency on blockchain to invest but didnt found any that can have a future.Will watch into Bookoo first but team is weak.If you know any project write it pls.Ty
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

To tell you the truth, I don't think there are great characteristics of the two projects. When investing in ICO, we should pay attention to controlling our own risks, especially at this stage.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:36:46 PM by andyhooton

The best ico to invest is

loki

coinvest

giftcoin

Uchit

OPIRIA

HOLD

NWP

NKN

Ethrinc
madhabilota

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

In my opinion the best ico to invest is

loki

coinvest

NKN

Ethrinc

i find this for my own reasearch
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

To tell you the truth, I don't think there are great characteristics of the two projects. When investing in ICO, we should pay attention to controlling our own risks, especially at this stage.

At this point in time, we all know that joining campaign is our own risk that's why its not new to us who are already been in this project for a long time. Looking for the best ICO is not an easy process because many ICO are not good so you have to make your own research first.
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

My opinion is that first of all you need to pay attention to the team of project developers, to study their resumes. The idea of the project should be for society, to be necessary and in demand!! This is only a small part of a large iceberg of a successful startup))
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Kyber (Decentralized Trading Agreement)
Secure and Trusted: Each operation is performed on a smart contract without trust. We do not hold user funds.
High Quality Circulation: All our tokens use full reserves to increase their liquidity, so Collins will instantly email your tokens when you trade.
Real-time trading: no need to wait for the transaction confirmation, no deposit required. Once the transaction is completed in the blockchain, you can get the token immediately.
Compatibility: Compatible with existing smart contracts. No need to make any changes to seamlessly integrate with KyberNetwork.
Trading: Token exchange and transaction security in a timely manner
Proxy Payment: Support payment to anyone with any tokens. KyberNetwork will seamlessly switch and send payment
Derivatives: Quick dividends from DAO, worried about price fluctuations? Can be hedged against us
Cross-Link Payment: Acceptance of Bitcoin and Ethereum and their ERC20 Standard Tokens
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Did you understand the project you are investing in before you invested in ICO? You have read the white paper carefully. These are things that you can refer to. Make sure that your investment will make you profitable.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Each project is individual, in addition to assess the potential of the business should also based on the specifics of the market, where it will work.
Shelong

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Essentia
Essentia ESS is an online platform that introduces us to the world of decentralized digital community.
Spam network that facilitates a connection between the personal information of one user and the digital ID of some other opponent to us .
It gives complete authentication to its users over the following aspects:
Personal identity related information or data.
Assets and
Privacy aspects.
https://essentia.one/whitepaper_draft.pdf
Ubcoin
Ubcoin is an online marketplace that offers its users an opportunity of becoming crypto currency investors. In addition to the investment opportunities, it also lets the users to perform trading (buying or selling) of various products or services by the exchange or transfer of crypto coins.
https://ubcoin.io/en/whitepaper
Safe.ad
Safe.ad is an online decentralized platform used to ensure file safety by encrypting and storing it in a secure manner. In addition to file storage, it also ensures the safety of users’ personal emails.
$3.000.000 soft cap
$10.000.000 hard cap
https://safe.ad/
This is just my two cent make sure to do your own research.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

Eligma or GIG9

A clear or definite answer to this question is nothing more than taking risks. Make sure that we will be responsible for this question, and if we consider the likelihood of our choice being wrong, many users will not want to answer. If a member who gives a definite answer has to specify why he / she chooses that answer, if he / she does not, he / she knows that he / she has made a comment to write a message.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

I had the same impression about this project and everything went well till the moment with token distribution.
I cant stand when the project that pretended to be qualitative cant manage some basic operations like this. This is look strange for me.

CFXAY

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

There is no such thing as the best investment, the market cannot predict, ICO cannot predict.If you don't have experience, don't invest.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

ICO (round 1) ends in a week! SOFT CAP reached!  PRODUCTIVIST benefits  for clients:
• Sourcing made easy
• Fair prices
• Transparency
• Security
• A Network of Experts
• Monitoring
• Proximity
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Look at Ambit Mining - the project is really very good, with very good and active team. It will be live till May 30.
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

I suggest to invest in ico selfllery. because this product is very promising. their development team is also trusted. I am sure you will gain profit through this ico.
other than that there is also. iame, bidium, bethereum, skyfchain deep airo
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

DCC or Distributed Credit Chain buddy. I believed in this ICO. You can see it yourself http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow them on their twitter account at https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en
nakamitu

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:43 AM

Egretia is the best ico for my investment

SeriousHodler

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:36:38 AM

I can personally recommend you to try DCC! I've read the details about their project and I can see that they really have a great future ahead. Their vision is very promising as you can see in this article here: DCC—Realizing the Dream of Inclusive Finance

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Ambit Mining is one of the best! - among ICOs and among mining projects! take a look: www.ambitmining.io
bibitao58

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Tokenlend is the best ICO to be an investment, because I am sure the price Tokenlend will increase when it entered the exchange and it makes us get a big profit.
bibitao60

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

One of the best i have seen is Kripton. Kripton's platform has blockchain-based, smart contract loans that enables people across the internet to grow their businesses and become thriving entrepreneurs. It gives room for users to be able to obtain loan. A microfinance based project. Projects like this have a lot of future prospects.
SeriousHodler

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:20:33 AM

Overcharging by banks and credit agencies will be eliminated by a decentralized system by increasing competition in the space. It’s easy to build a partnership that will allow only the major companies to increase their profit margins, when there are only fewer major players. DCC is here to change that. Distributed Credit Chain shows consumers how their data is being managed and being used in the credit rating process. It's a good ICO with a very promising vision.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:27:38 AM

I have always considered Ethereum as the best option for investment. It is stable and suitable for beginners. On it they can raise their capital. Or it is even more suitable for ordinary people, so to speak to put money under interest
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

I recommend you guys to take a look at the usechain project. Solid team very good idea i see huge potential here.
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

MVP is the best Ico for investment, it can multiply your account number to many times expected
Tuyul_Elitte

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

predicting a good ICO project is not easy. before you invest, you should look at the background of the ICO project you will be following. if you want to invest in an ICO project. You can see at https://web.enlte.com. I think this project is good for investing.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

You have a wonderful day today, my friend, because you found out about . It will change your life in the best way! Interesting project - P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Probably it will be best to analyze it with your head, because what people publish here is definitely good, but it's better to analyze, because only you and no one else are to blame for the loss of money.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

"Which ICO is best for investment ?"

no one can know this in advance. Whether a good ISO Ethereum? Yes, of course, after more than 2 years it can be said. Whether successful ISO project EOS? now no one can say absolutely confidently and reasonably. I do not like this project categorically, there will be no competition to the Ethereum.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Chozun 途赞 for me, is the best. Great team, very innovative and excellent road map.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

At the moment, the ico of a rather promising Ubex project is being held. The project has good ratings, and they have already collected 51% of the investment.   
Advertisers can set up and run ad campaigns using the Ubex platform. The user specifies the cost of advertising, or a percentage of the sale, as well as deferred payment. Widgets can be personalized by the advertiser and can also be provided by the exchange. After setting up the widget, the advertiser sets the rules for displaying the ads so that they appeal to the target audience as possible. In parallel with the settings, the neural network provides forecasts of the effectiveness of the customized advertising campaign. The advertiser can monitor in real time all the key metrics for the created advertising campaign.

Publishers can connect their advertising slot to the Ubex advertising platform and start earning as soon as the tracking add-on accumulates enough data about site traffic for further analysis by the neural networks.

The Ubex platform will provide opportunities not only to publishers and advertisers, but also to companies that need regression analysis of user data. The system’s neural core, which is responsible for making decisions at all stages of the life cycle of the advertising material, will have an API, access to which can be provided to partner companies.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

I think that now it is best to invest in the ICO project World Bit Bank. This is a really good project. Now more than $ 16 million has been collected.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

Dakuce is the great investment as it deals with cryptocurrency exchange. Dakuce will use Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve a new level of service to its users.

The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

The cryptocurrency exchange industry will see improved connectivity, efficiency, and security. The platform will connect investors, traders, small and large business, customers on a shared Blockchain ledger, has far-reaching consequences for the crypto-exchange industry as it seeks new ways to improve security and profitability. All parties involved in the supply chain will benefit from automated data flows as the system allows complete interoperability of data sources, even including legacy systems.

To know more: https://dakuce.com/
PalKelvin18

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN)
The first one is the Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN), a network where all Kinesis systems and offerings are connected. KBN is a fork of the Stellar Network (Read more on this here).  This way, Kinesis currencies can be sent, spent, saved or traded, with every transaction being recorded on the blockchain. Coins purchased on KCX are emitted into the KBN with yields based on money velocity.

Kinesis Blockchain Exchange (KBE)
The second one is the blockchain exchange where Kinesis and other digital currencies can be traded. This is currently being developed internally by the Kinesis team to ensure deep liquidity for Kinesis currencies.

KBE is differentiated from other crypto exchanges by the fact that all transactions are committed to a blockchain network of its own, meaning all transactions are transparent and not centrally controlled by a single exchange owner. Kinesis can be purchased in this exchange using other cryptocurrencies or fiat.

Want to know more about Kinesis?
Talk to us on Telegram: https://t.me/kinesismoney
Read the Kinesis Whitepaper: http://kinesis.money/documents/whitepaper.pdf
Join the Kinesis ETH Airdrop: https://airdropx.com/en/kinesis/
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

in the year 2018, many once ICO are popping up. Even a lot of potential for the ICO also followed. I think the ICO that I follow this, Paygine is also the ICO for the fighting. That certainly you have to be meticulous in choosing projects ICO.
datngan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

At the moment I see Eloncity is a project that many investors are interested. The developers did a good job on the Eloncity project, a great idea which is good for people and for the investors. I would like to be a part of that. https://eloncity.io/
Ifeoluwa98

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

Presently, I think ethereum, MTC
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Right now the market is bleeding and is at its all-time low, therefore, there must not be any good ICOs launched in thing market and usually, the scam rate of the ICOs a the time of the bleeding is at a high
yukisakura00001

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

Currently, I got my attention to WOM tokens. The idea of the project is very promising, and right now they are having an Airdrop
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

Currently, I got my attention to WOM tokens. The idea of the project is very promising, and right now they are having an Airdrop
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Intersting, Is this a new coin? Better to check this one.
datngan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

Eloncity is a great idea! Don't miss the opportunity to learn more about the project. Participate in ICO and make a good profit. Visit the website and find out a lot of new and interesting info! https://eloncity.io/
krat0s2019

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

Intersting, Is this a new coin? Better to check this one.
I heard they already reached their limit on airdrops. Too bad I missed it.
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

The World's First Platform for Recommendations on Decentralized Services
A revolutionary approach that takes advantage of blockchain technology and provides a direct link between retailers, service providers and users
https://servadvisor.co/
Inmusik_Blockchain

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

Is Music Blockchain here to stay? Find out how blockchain is the answer to the future of music. https://inmusik.co/
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

The project of my signature company.  At the moment, has prospects.  But a strong fall in prices on the cryptocurrency market may of course have a negative impact on the yield of the company.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

I would not invest in ico projects. It's too risky. Most of the ico scammers. For investment, I advise Ethereum and bitcoin.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:55:22 AM

Eligma or GIG9
I don't know about Eligma or GIG9 to be the best ico to invest in. But I will suggest Bulleon as I see great potential in the project

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

If you invest in ICO make sure that it is truly legit otherwise you can get scam instead of investing in ico i will recomend to do trading.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Nothing is good  Grin Because the ICOs market is dying at the moment because of the lack of investors. People are afraid of putting their money in ICOs, because no ICO is profitable at the moment. It is sad, but we need to wait for the better market conditions.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Eligma or GIG9

I would say that you should go with eligma since it looks like it is the best one out of the two but there is really no way to tell which one is going to do better since they are both new coins and no one is able to tell which coins is going to do best for the long term. Just make sure that you are not investing more money than you re willing to lose

jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Eligma or GIG9

Eligma looks good but with all of the new coins that are coming into the market right now you have to make sure that you are investing in something legit since the possibility of coins being scams are now very high. With most of the coins you have to make sure that you are doing a good amount of research into the coins to make sure that you know the coins well

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Strange hearing about this ICOs, because I studied deeply ICO market and never heard before about these ICOs. Don't buy coins with a smal hype level!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: