Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO is best for investment ?  (Read 866 times)
AnnyPanny

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

I find the project that not just promise, but has been already working! For me it's the best project. BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage Google PPC advertising campaign. Here is the Token Sale link https://bineuro.com/web/
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Eligma or GIG9

If you are asking what is the best right now, for me it is neither of the choices you gave. I think Nynja is the best ICO right now and people have a high expectation to that project.

Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

Check out Cardstack, aaaaacreator.ai, Etherinc. These ICOs looks very good.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Eligma or GIG9

If you are asking what is the best right now, for me it is neither of the choices you gave. I think Nynja is the best ICO right now and people have a high expectation to that project.
Investing your money into ICO is a very good option and that it can help you in making of a good amount of money as well but you need to invest your money in the right project as not all projects are this much worthy to invest your money and that there is no point of investing your money into any such project which can’t help you in making of some good earning. Study well before making any investment.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

Hello, you can consider the ONE CHAIN project ! They already have a ready-made product app (wallet) - One Bitcoin, interesting and responsive managers, answer any of your questions!! As they say, it's my job to offer... Wink
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

The most promissing project for me is Utemis.If they do thair job like expected that could be Alibaba on blockchain,a billions project.And they are first and the only ones.Project is huge and i don´t think that will grow very fast but in 5 years we can talk about Alibaba of Latin America.B2B.
Almost forgot :-) Fitness and Wellness is also big profit niche and there are lot of new projects out there.I expect Zealeum to be the best out there for next time.But this niche will expend,watching it.
Still looking for Travel agency on blockchain to invest but didnt found any that can have a future.Will watch into Bookoo first but team is weak.If you know any project write it pls.Ty
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

To tell you the truth, I don't think there are great characteristics of the two projects. When investing in ICO, we should pay attention to controlling our own risks, especially at this stage.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:36:46 PM by andyhooton

The best ico to invest is

loki

coinvest

giftcoin

Uchit

OPIRIA

HOLD

NWP

NKN

Ethrinc
madhabilota

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

In my opinion the best ico to invest is

loki

coinvest

NKN

Ethrinc

i find this for my own reasearch
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

To tell you the truth, I don't think there are great characteristics of the two projects. When investing in ICO, we should pay attention to controlling our own risks, especially at this stage.

At this point in time, we all know that joining campaign is our own risk that's why its not new to us who are already been in this project for a long time. Looking for the best ICO is not an easy process because many ICO are not good so you have to make your own research first.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

My opinion is that first of all you need to pay attention to the team of project developers, to study their resumes. The idea of the project should be for society, to be necessary and in demand!! This is only a small part of a large iceberg of a successful startup))
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Kyber (Decentralized Trading Agreement)
Secure and Trusted: Each operation is performed on a smart contract without trust. We do not hold user funds.
High Quality Circulation: All our tokens use full reserves to increase their liquidity, so Collins will instantly email your tokens when you trade.
Real-time trading: no need to wait for the transaction confirmation, no deposit required. Once the transaction is completed in the blockchain, you can get the token immediately.
Compatibility: Compatible with existing smart contracts. No need to make any changes to seamlessly integrate with KyberNetwork.
Trading: Token exchange and transaction security in a timely manner
Proxy Payment: Support payment to anyone with any tokens. KyberNetwork will seamlessly switch and send payment
Derivatives: Quick dividends from DAO, worried about price fluctuations? Can be hedged against us
Cross-Link Payment: Acceptance of Bitcoin and Ethereum and their ERC20 Standard Tokens
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Did you understand the project you are investing in before you invested in ICO? You have read the white paper carefully. These are things that you can refer to. Make sure that your investment will make you profitable.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Each project is individual, in addition to assess the potential of the business should also based on the specifics of the market, where it will work.
Shelong

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Essentia
Essentia ESS is an online platform that introduces us to the world of decentralized digital community.
Spam network that facilitates a connection between the personal information of one user and the digital ID of some other opponent to us .
It gives complete authentication to its users over the following aspects:
Personal identity related information or data.
Assets and
Privacy aspects.
https://essentia.one/whitepaper_draft.pdf
Ubcoin
Ubcoin is an online marketplace that offers its users an opportunity of becoming crypto currency investors. In addition to the investment opportunities, it also lets the users to perform trading (buying or selling) of various products or services by the exchange or transfer of crypto coins.
https://ubcoin.io/en/whitepaper
Safe.ad
Safe.ad is an online decentralized platform used to ensure file safety by encrypting and storing it in a secure manner. In addition to file storage, it also ensures the safety of users’ personal emails.
$3.000.000 soft cap
$10.000.000 hard cap
https://safe.ad/
This is just my two cent make sure to do your own research.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

Eligma or GIG9

A clear or definite answer to this question is nothing more than taking risks. Make sure that we will be responsible for this question, and if we consider the likelihood of our choice being wrong, many users will not want to answer. If a member who gives a definite answer has to specify why he / she chooses that answer, if he / she does not, he / she knows that he / she has made a comment to write a message.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

I had the same impression about this project and everything went well till the moment with token distribution.
I cant stand when the project that pretended to be qualitative cant manage some basic operations like this. This is look strange for me.

CFXAY

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

There is no such thing as the best investment, the market cannot predict, ICO cannot predict.If you don't have experience, don't invest.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

ICO (round 1) ends in a week! SOFT CAP reached!  PRODUCTIVIST benefits  for clients:
• Sourcing made easy
• Fair prices
• Transparency
• Security
• A Network of Experts
• Monitoring
• Proximity
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Look at Ambit Mining - the project is really very good, with very good and active team. It will be live till May 30.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: