Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Havven (stablecoins) will be the next big thing I tell you  (Read 236 times)
gutshot5820 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

With the current stablecoin environment being Tether (scam) and MakerDAO, I think there's TONS of potential for Havven to flourish. (Article: https://news.bitcoin.com/meet-the-stablecoins-taking-on-tether/)

Why?

-not pegged to gold or fiat
-completely decentralized/trustless
-dual token system
-CEO is also owner of Blueshyft (ios payment network in over 1200 locations in australia)
-team is solid
-eth-backed nomins are live on mainnet just weeks after ICO sold out successfully in 90 minutes
-***they already posted their audit: https://blog.havven.io/read-the-eusd-audit-report-by-sigma-prime-9540f0cb5464

What do you guys think?
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

I think this is a solid project. One of the best ones this year. I would keep an eye on this and grab some HAV.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Got some HAV in the airdrop couple of months ago. It can give Tether solid competition so good to get some.
zoro katana

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

project development is very good and project strategy is strong enough, I think the future value will be stable and rise as positive development of crypto

gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

project development is very good and project strategy is strong enough, I think the future value will be stable and rise as positive development of crypto

are you kidding?? project development is one of the best I've seen. they've got a highly skilled team and they're constantly rolling out big announcements. they're even launching an estore next week where you can buy stuff with eUSD lol. gotta pick up some more havven
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

It is too early to draw conclusions about such a project. He just appeared on the market and has not yet proved himself.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

It is too early to draw conclusions about such a project. He just appeared on the market and has not yet proved himself.

but based on their ICO a few weeks ago, they've since then launched so much news that would take other projects MONTHS to do. They announced partnerships, released their audit, bug bounty, and now ecommerce store (but most importantly eth-backed nomins).
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

havven is the way to goooooo guys. lots of exciting projects in the space but they're one of the best this year
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

I've done a lot of research on stablecoins and HAV is on my top 2. It will be determined on execution, but their dual token system is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to what they're planning on doing to get people onboard to use HAV
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

for those of you following havven, they launched their ecommerce store where you cam use eUSD to buy stuff: https://blog.havven.io/the-havven-estore-is-live-1f6545a3f635
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

I think it is very wrong to be branding another competing project scam without a proof. Calling Tether a scam is very unfair to the psace, what Tether has done for the whole ecosysytem can not be quantified, those the Bitfinexed team had issues and was not managed well but that doesn't make it a scam. For I will still hold a coin that I know is backed by Fiat in a bank than one that is just e-token
kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

I think UUU has more potential than hav mark my word 1 to 2 months UUU will bloom.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

The biggest achievement about Havven so far is that it raised a whopping 38.6 mil USD through private sales, very robust figure during the 2018 bear market... It's yet to live up to the hype and deliver...

ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

The biggest achievement about Havven so far is that it raised a whopping 38.6 mil USD through private sales, very robust figure during the 2018 bear market... It's yet to live up to the hype and deliver...

what do you mean live up to the hype lol. After the ico they launched their foundation, eUSD on mainnet, released their audit, their eStoreis up (where you can use eUSD to by things making it a real world use case of a stablecoin), and announced partnerships lol. I don't know about you but 98% of ico's don't do anything only weeks after their ICO. The amount of announcements havven has rolled out would take another ico a year to do lol.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

I agree Havven has big potential to become the top stablecoin bt i personally think its value will increase rapidly soon and may stabilize near $10 mark, so its time to buy when it is still cheap.

jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

I agree Havven has big potential to become the top stablecoin bt i personally think its value will increase rapidly soon and may stabilize near $10 mark, so its time to buy when it is still cheap.

did you guys see that they launched an ecommerce store where you can use their stablecoin to buy stuff??
also saw that they have a BIG announcement coming today  Shocked

https://blog.havven.io/announcement-coming-tomorrow-8bebe90d14a0
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

why are people excited about this when its whole purpose is to be, uh, stable?

by that definition if you make or lose any money with it then the entire project is a miserable failure.

a solid, transparent and viable stablecoin is great for the health of the market. it don't mean much for the moonkids.
keung0109

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

why are people excited about this when its whole purpose is to be, uh, stable?

by that definition if you make or lose any money with it then the entire project is a miserable failure.

a solid, transparent and viable stablecoin is great for the health of the market. it don't mean much for the moonkids.

I think that's the biggest reason for havven. We are all excited because they are creating something that will make mass adoption and everyday purchases possible. They even made an announcement that nUSD is launching on June 11th: https://blog.havven.io/nusd-launches-june-11-9955ae729c59
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:55:47 AM

from all of the above, I think this havven is worth a try, if I become my thinking is a strong support from sharing parties including blueshift who also joined him, sales that include fantastic and sell well on the market also indicates that many devotees, here's my opinion on this
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

This is definitely a solid coin, with a team that is getting results with product being rolled out and good announcements. Picked up a nice swag in the bounty, which have already appreciated significantly in price on IDEX. A keeper this one!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: