Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why does this board exist??  (Read 117 times)
soulcancer (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:45:51 AM

what exactly is the point of this board?...I have just recently found it and after reading through much of it, I find very little conversation going on...what I see here is an endless wall of graffiti...no one seems to be reading the threads...they just post an answer to the OP and move along...bct is always worried about paring down the spam and bullshit...let me tell you, what I have seen here is practically shameful in its use of space...of course, there is some back and forth going on...and I love that...it just seems that most people come here post their 2 cents, and then it just hangs there forever...for what?...and yes, I see the irony of this post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

what exactly is the point of this board?...I have just recently found it and after reading through much of it, I find very little conversation going on...what I see here is an endless wall of graffiti...no one seems to be reading the threads...they just post an answer to the OP and move along...bct is always worried about paring down the spam and bullshit...let me tell you, what I have seen here is practically shameful in its use of space...of course, there is some back and forth going on...and I love that...it just seems that most people come here post their 2 cents, and then it just hangs there forever...for what?...and yes, I see the irony of this post

to discuss anything related to politics & society... like this project :

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    Unite humanity with a living new language.
    Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Kiss

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
soulcancer (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

Kiss

Georgia guidestones...ya I know it...why do you keep posting it everywhere?
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

Kiss

Georgia guidestones...ya I know it...why do you keep posting it everywhere?

because it explains everything... check, I proofed it.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

True, most posts here are just brain farts to the question of the OP.  I myself have done this alot of times. But yes, i would like to see a more substantial conversation about really serious events and topics posted here. I see back and forth exchanges of ideas here and there but mainly to trade insults to each other which is really counter productive to understanding where each other stands. Besides, it's kind of hard to back read through 45 threads and read them all and then post your own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: