Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to survive in a bear market and cut out losses  (Read 1654 times)
bitpathop

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

The first thing we have to do when the bear market is holding a coin. There is nothing we can do unless patiently waiting for the bull market. Or you can also join the bounty program, airdrop and ICO projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daycrypto

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

best thing i think is to take your eyes off the chat and wait for the market to recover, because you might be caught unawares if you try to go with scalping
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

Very educative write up. I am guilty of not taking actions at the right time, in bull market I do forget to take profits, thinking that coins will continue going up forever and in bear, I always think it can't get any worse. Thanks for this eye opening article, I promise to be more proactive next bull.  Thanks

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

Simple, Just hold while the crypto market still suffering and Instead of panic selling much buy more reliable altcoins , especially In bitcoin while Its still In a high supply which means lesser value. And don't be ever be affected by a fraud news because Ita make you confuse by making Investment here In cryptos.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

The first thing we have to do when the bear market is holding a coin. There is nothing we can do unless patiently waiting for the bull market. Or you can also join the bounty program, airdrop and ICO projects.
There is only one solution to stay away of losses and to stick with profit by buying coins more coins if it is a bear market so you will not waste your time till bull market but this is also benefit to get coins of high potential those generates huge profit for you. Now start buying more coins so that you may make a large collection or hold coins in large quantity so a time is coming when you sell for huge profit.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 09:38:12 AM by peter0425

Very educative write up. I am guilty of not taking actions at the right time, in bull market I do forget to take profits, thinking that coins will continue going up forever and in bear, I always think it can't get any worse. Thanks for this eye opening article, I promise to be more proactive next bull.  Thanks
Because you are wrong in your approach. Sometimes its best to take profit at bullish trend because the price can't go on a parabolic rise. Just to remind you that this is a speculative market, so most of the time price jumps so quickly that you will miss profits if you are slow. In bear though, its a different approach, short and then take profits, look for another coins to be bump and they repeat. At least this is a good lessons or a test for everyone, how to survived in a bear season and be mentality tough as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

There is only one solution to stay away of losses and to stick with profit by buying coins more coins if it is a bear market so you will not waste your time till bull market but this is also benefit to get coins of high potential those generates huge profit for you. Now start buying more coins so that you may make a large collection or hold coins in large quantity so a time is coming when you sell for huge profit.

Not actually the only solution

There are still a lot approach depending on what a persons right way of doing it like what OP's approach

the downside of buying large quantity at bear market is that you wont really know its floor and might tempt you on selling when the price goes down deeper and deeper

Just remember that unless you aren't selling it, your coins doesn't lost at all

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

If we are survive in a bear market and cut out of losses I think now can only hold there is only one solution to stay away of losses.it seems that the market is now here to recover to their former value then you can then utilise this system.I assurance to be more defensive coming bull. 
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

In bear market we can sit silently in bear market conditions we can't sell we will be in loss we can't open positions market may come down
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

Simple, Just hold while the crypto market still suffering and Instead of panic selling much buy more reliable altcoins , especially In bitcoin while Its still In a high supply which means lesser value. And don't be ever be affected by a fraud news because Ita make you confuse by making Investment here In cryptos.
That is a totally different case for someone who is into trading as that idea of just holding won't work. Every trader should be trading with a strategy which is the only way you can have a trading plan. More like, how far will the market go with your strategy if you buy in at certain position based on your strategy? Also, if the market falls back and end up invalidating your strategy, what should you be doing? It is the latter part where the stop loss comes in and that is why it is usually hard for people with no knowledge as they simply do not include stop loss plan in their trade.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

best thing i think is to take your eyes off the chat and wait for the market to recover, because you might be caught unawares if you try to go with scalping
Taking your eyes off the chart as a trader is not a smart thing to do. One thing you should always do as a trader is to have a strategy and then get to see how the strategy is going to work out for you based on position to buy, when to sell, and where you should be applying your stop loss.

It is a normal thing that is done if you know certainly what you are doing. A lot of people certainly do not know what they do, and that is why surviving the bear market will always be difficult for them.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Very educative write up. I am guilty of not taking actions at the right time, in bull market I do forget to take profits, thinking that coins will continue going up forever and in bear, I always think it can't get any worse. Thanks for this eye opening article, I promise to be more proactive next bull.  Thanks
Because you are wrong in your approach. Sometimes its best to take profit at bullish trend because the price can't go on a parabolic rise. Just to remind you that this is a speculative market, so most of the time price jumps so quickly that you will miss profits if you are slow. In bear though, its a different approach, short and then take profits, look for another coins to be bump and they repeat. At least this is a good lessons or a test for everyone, how to survived in a bear season and be mentality tough as well.
Bear market is even better for us and making things easy for us in order to get Bitcoin on low price you will get it in bear market on low price. Using less money for something of high potential is better and Bitcoin gives you this opportunity so never miss this opportunity and try to utilize it. If you have some coins then do not sell it in bear market but wait for bull market is the only solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: