Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3598 times)
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

When I first started, I was doing kinda 10-20 bounty campaigns at the same time.
But almost none have given me my bounty reward, many of project got scammed and etc.
Thus, now I don't do much bounties at the same time. Now I am handling about 5 bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

I normally do the content bounties, 1 or 2 per day. Other than that just the sig campaign but that doesn't take much time.

Also almost finished doing Twitter/Facebook campaigns - 7 pieces on BTT and another 10-12 on bounty platforms. I focus on the signature campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

I used to do about 40-50 bounties at a time, but then the market was growing. Now there is no point in doing so much, because few ICO successfully collect hardcap
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

PS: For those who don't understand what I've said. First I've been in a long hiatus which halted my activities, but now I'm actively participating again. Also, I've only been doing Signature campaign and airdrops this past few months and never engage in Bounty hunting before. This account might be Full member but it doesn't mean I'm adept at bounty hunting Smiley . I noticed that airdrops doesn't give that much profit anymore because most of them doesn't give or just a bunch of scams (if you get lucky, you might find something) which is why I started bounty hunting. Thank you for understanding Smiley  

PSS: Thank you to those who gave tips. I really appreciated your efforst which helped me a lot. Smiley

In The last Four Months ago I can join in more than 25 social media bounties at the same time, but That is not effective for now, there are too many scams and unsuccesful ICOs.
Nowadays I just join in 8 social media campaigns. But I do some research and analyze before joining the campaign.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

I am an engineer. And I can not take many projects for bounty. My biggest number of campaigns is 15.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

It depends on how much free time do you have. Also, you can use some bots to make reports faster and grind more bounty campaigns at the same time.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

It depends on the availability of my time to do bounty campaigns. I'am a full time employee so there is just a minimal time for me to do extra through bounty campaigns. So far I'am joining 2 facebook campaign and 1 signature campaign and about to join 1 twitter campaign.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

So far, I can only handle 2 types of campaigns, mainly facebook and bitcoinforum type of campaigns. I can't believe people are actually doing multiple campaigns. 2 is already sickening to do while others are pushing through with 5-10. Well, it all depends on how far you can go for cryptocurrency anyway.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

I just did a signature campaign and it took many months of exhausting to get a little reward because so many participants attended
Supremacy1

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Bounty is cool , it can have more stress than airdrop but at the end it pays more , especially if u do signature or content campaign
Temeber

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

I was doing about 10-20 companies on generosity at the same time almost no one gave me my award many of the projects were cheated etc now I don't do much at the same time..
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

For me, it is not too convenient participating in mor than two bounties at a time except I will just sign up for telegram campaign that mostly requires joining their group and for Facebook campaign, two is okay for me. It is generally known that signature campaign cannot be combined with others, so it is always one at a time.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

I try to stick strictly to Twitter bounties and I try to do 3 at a time.  Sometimes it becomes a bit much and I scale down to 2.  3 is my maximum though because life is to short to tweet all day.  It's a real bummer when you get scammed and not paid though. 
Zakie

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

i'm doing 5 bounties at this time, but now very hard to become member rank of bitcointalk, so sad  Cry
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

I do only about 3-5 bounties at the same time because that's all i can do and i don't have enough time compare to others. some here are doing for about 100+ bounties. i don't know how can they handle that for my strength it's next to impossible and i can only do a few 1 signature campaign and some are social media campaign.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

I do less number of bounties but do work with quality to get maximum profit. This give maximum profit to project and to me too. It is good to work less but work with quality.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

well that's was small number. in a month i can do 1 signature + 20/30 social media bounties at a time. since i think it was  an easy task.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Now I participate in Signature campaign only, I have become the Junior not so long ago. But I will try to participate in other campaigns - I know lots of people personally that participate in lots of campaigns and it is more that 4 or 5.they have some excell list of campaigns with the main info - terms, conditions, link to the Bitcointalk thread  of the project and so on, and it is very suitable. I will follow their example.

caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Signature campaigns can make good payments for full member. You just need to find a good project and a good team. i can recommend you a bounty, but only advice.XRT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4555335  I think it is a good project, and paying nice for bounty. review and join if you like. Their sales are also good
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Well i am proud to say i am participating in more than 130 bounties its really not easy keeping up with them but i want to earn big i do 1 signature and facebook and twitter reddit campaigns thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: