Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters  (Read 3598 times)
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Since my Facebook and twitter followers are small, I've only signed up!

I will also participate in some aerial activities!

How to increase the number of facebook and twitter users!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tucoindb

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

I still maintain one day to make 10 gifts a day is more time is 15 dishes.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

My focus with the bounty that I used to do, enough signatures for me and it's quite a large allocation. another campaign bounty could perhaps I follow, but I don't want to spend all my time just on the bounty.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley
A 4 month old account is not a newbie. Suppose to be, I always have a schedule and timeframe where and when I will start in every campaign I've joined. Each campaign such as social media campaign and signature campaign I've participated had their own schedules when do I work. In order for me not te become cramming, I always have schedules and time management.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:56 AM

I'm a newbie in this kind of thing and I was wondering how many Bounties are you guys doing at the same time? So far, I can only do 5 bounties. Are you guys doing like 10-20? Thank you Smiley

When I was started to join bitcointalk, I grab all of the new bounties so I have eighteen bounties right now and a signature campaign. I'm awake every night just to finish my work because they are so many, so I recommend you to pick the right bounty for you, research about their team if it is legit, read their whitepaper, examine their website and check if the communications are complete in case of a problem you can contact them. This is just an advice man. Wink
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

If you have time, you can have many bounties, some users have 5 bounties, others have 20 bounties. It depends on what time you have to do the bounties, and depends on the bounty requirements.

hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

From the beginning I know this forum, I just run 1 project bounty, I started to join sigcamp bounty from march yesterday.

And now the project is done. Right now I am just waiting for a fee from the bounty manager.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

It depends on your capacity and time. For some, even one bounty is just to hard to commit to. For myself, I try to focus on one, but I do multiple campaigns for one project, like Signature, Translation and Social Media all in one project. Instead of having, for example, multiple signature campaigns for many different projects, but that's just me. I do that because I can only commit to one because I have a full time job that I spend most of my time to, plus the other activities I do outside of the cryptocurrency market.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I have only one bounty campaign joining i only join in signature campaign since i dont realy hava a good time to manage some bounty like twitter and facebook bounty maybe soon i will join also in some bounty campaign using my facebook acount and twitter again.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

You can do as many as you can, but for me is the best to fully support one ICO and then another Wink.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

If You are doing social media, you will be able to do 20, 30 and 40 campaigns at the same time. But if you are engaged in signature, it is quite another, there will not be engaged in several campaigns.

Kaplogs

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

Are you serious? you might be an account buyer,you are full member and you dont know how bounties work? your account might be banned if the moderator sees your post! i do have plenty of bounty campaigns right now which is why few months from now i would be making a lot of money if you asked me because i only follow GOOD paying managers who doesnt accept scam projects.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

As what I have known that bounty hunters are against the rules and guidelines of cryptocurrency business, because only single account were allowable on one person who access cryptocurrency. Maybe I am only a new on this business that's why I have no knowledge and techniques about crypto business.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

You availability determines the number of bounty campaigns you can participate in. If you are taking bounty campaign as a full time job, you should be able to run atleast 10 bounties at the same time and that is also dependent on your ability. Some cannot really manage stress, because it might be quite demanding.
If you are into social media bounty, you know you will have to post and at the same time try to meet up with the deadline of post submissions on threads. Other aspects are also tasking.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Bounty profitability is not usually in quantity but quality. This is evident in confession of many bounty hunters on many thread relating to how they participate on a certain and earn thousands of dollar.

Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 10:58:28 AM by Monkeyseemonkeydo

As what I have known that bounty hunters are against the rules and guidelines of cryptocurrency business, because only single account were allowable on one person who access cryptocurrency. Maybe I am only a new on this business that's why I have no knowledge and techniques about crypto business.

Despite your strange style of sentence construction I got what you mean. And you are wrong - you can participate at different bounties but only if they're not intersecting: for example Facebook, Twitter, translation and signature bounties. You got 4 but its not against the rules
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

I'm doing 40 bounties now and most of them is on social media. You have to choose the easiest bounty task for you to accumulate it all. Especially like us who is too young in our rank.  One of my friend doing a 100+ bounties. Hard to believe right? But he manage it.
Here some Tips for you to increase your capacity:

1. Try to use a google spread sheet and encode all your records of your bounties, including the btt link of that  bounty, type of campaign, spread sheets link, your ss#, and link that your going to report. That will make your task easy and well arrange.
2. Believe in yourself and think what else you can do out the box.
3. Be curious, if you have some question don't hesitate to ask.
4. If really want to achieve the 200 bounties, you should be a full time hunter. lol
5. Time management
6. Be serious as a bounty hunter, you should act like this is your profession. this is where your source of income.
7. Lastly, join the bounty hunter community and learn from them, take their advice and see for yourself.

Managing that 200 bounties is way too hard even in my case i do only 5 bounties and 1 signature campaign i think this is enough for me to do partime job in bounty hunting lets give a good chance to some others too. Manage 200 bounty, i think i cant do that in a single day since facebook ang twitter ban your acount if your way too fast to share and post.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

Despite your strange style of sentence construction I got what you mean. And you are wrong - you can participate at different bounties but only if they're not intersecting^ for example Facebook, Twitter, translation and signature bounties. You got 4 but its not against the rules
But it all depends on you, if you have an additional account you can join in another bounty.
I think one account per bounty You can not join more than one account in the same prize.
And also the number of projects involved in the reward depends on your time.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

If you spend a lot of time in this market then you can engage 25 and more companies, but one disadvantage is that you just do not have time for all the news so it's best to lead 20 companies and profit will be very good
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: