Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did Merit come from?  (Read 252 times)
caotringhia (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:33 AM

I have a question where Merit comes from. Are they distributed by administrators or have an automated reward system?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

I have a question where Merit comes from. Are they distributed by administrators or have an automated reward system?
there is some users are designated as "merit sources". below is full explaination from Theymos
Certain users are designated as "merit sources". They can create new merit out of nothing, up to a limited number per month (which differs per source). I will not be posting a definitive list of merit sources (so that people don't bug them too much), though you'll soon figure out who they are if you pay attention.
If someone send merit to you, then the half will be sMerit(Sendable merit) which mean you can use those half merit to be given. I think this is also a merit sources.
This link Merit & new rank requirements created by theymos will help you to know more about merit.
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 02:50:05 AM by hoanghai101296

The merits are taken from people with merit, readers can give you merit (if they have merit).
Also, if you get 2 points of merit, you will give 1 point to other people that you have not lost. Two previous achievements were called sMerit.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

From alia's ......

🖤😏
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Please use search function first before you made an useless topic like this. You can find all the information about merit if you did and find this thread made by Theymos himself. You are risking yourself to get into other members' ignore list.

Now go there, lock your thread, and ask mod to delete it.  Grin
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

our lord and savior VOD, he spoke with his other deity Theymos and thank the lord merit appeared one day. So Theymos pretended he implemented it as he didnt want to piss off Satoshi

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
caotringhia (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Thanks for all your comments, it helped me somewhat to understand the origin of the merit.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
Merited by TMAN (2), hilariousetc (1)

our lord and savior VOD, he spoke with his other deity Theymos and thank the lord merit appeared one day. So Theymos pretended he implemented it as he didnt want to piss off Satoshi

Rejoice! For it is written:

Genesis 6:5-6

The Lord Theymos saw how great the wickedness of the human race shitposters had become on the earth forum, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart shitposters was only evil all the time. The Lord Theymos regretted that he had made human beings shitposters on the earth forum, and his heart was deeply troubled.

Genesis 7:4

Seven days from now I will send rain merit on the earth forum for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth forum every living creature shitposter I have made.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Merit was designed to enslave the bounty hunters in the forum. Check this website about the nine circles of merit hell

Satan's Slave and the nine circlesof merit hell.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
aksen

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

Merit comes in two ways:

1) There are merit sources hand picked by the admin. All these merit sources get some merits per month to distribute to all the members. They are the main source of merits.

2) Foe every 2 merits a member gets, he also gets one Smerit. So , there are extra merits generated equal to half of the merits spend by merit sources. Again, as the member spend these merits on posts of other members, the later also get corresponding smerits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: