Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto trading, whelp! Bot or human?  (Read 751 times)
Pipshunter (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

Hello guys,
These past few weeks I always losing in crypto trading, I'm considering using bot to trade. But I can't afford to buy one that cost so expensive.
I need guidance. Any pro traders can guide me through this chaotic world. Can't bear any thousands dollar loss 😢😢
Crypto hero needed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

I think it's the lesson you can get, trying to invest with your free money, you are followed the bounty campaign right? use that for your investment. So, if you're losing your investment isn't like with your primary money. "From nothing to something, from little to bigger". There is process, if you can do you self you can get more than you use bot.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

Hello guys,
These past few weeks I always losing in crypto trading, I'm considering using bot to trade. But I can't afford to buy one that cost so expensive.
I need guidance. Any pro traders can guide me through this chaotic world. Can't bear any thousands dollar loss 😢😢
Crypto hero needed!

In the down market, it is not so easy to make a money on a daily basis.

If you think that you don't have a much knowledge to trade to make money then first try to invest and wait for prices to go up. Also, during this time try learn trading skills and once your investments give you some profits then you can use that money to buy bots.

But I most of the time invest and wait instead of using any bots to make a quick money. Different people have a different opinion so good luck to you.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!

A bot will never guarantee that you will win more trades, as basically you need to first have a winning trading strategy. If bots were that successful then probably we've heard a lot of people getting rich from them. But honestly, it has not happened. Trading is a harsh game, it doesn't always result to profits. Better just read more on trading and acquire more knowledge on it than buy a really expensive bot that doesn't guarantee 100% it will work.
bingble

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

In my opinion , the bot is not good enough for trading, or else the bot will not be sold to you. They can keep the bot to make money for themselves.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!
the logic of the most basic strategy usually done by a trader is to buy when the price is at the lowest and sell at the highest price. it is one of the basic strategies you should do but in terms of trade of course experience is one factor for a success that will be in a trader. so start with a detailed study and do a trade with a small amount just assume you are doing a trading course. and I'm sure with you doing some of these things the longer you will become a trader who is quite experienced and of course this takes patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pipshunter (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

hello guy's thanks for replying my thread.
thanks for the advice and tips.
just wondering what will bot make , i'll will be so happy of i can make like 20-50 a day.
i just doesnt have so much time looking at market all day lol.
any bot user here?
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Hello,

It's a pity you had lose, I am sorry. But I believe you had known the risk in any trading, but the gain is big. No pain no gain. You should consider this thing to trade with bot:
1. Bot will analyse purely technical with combination of indicators, so if there is any big news  then the bot can not understand the indicators arisen. So if you will use bot, just active it to normal trading environment then it can be good in technical. Then you should still monitor the news to whether deactivate or activate the bot in normal trading.

2. Bot generally do not capacity to adapt for a situation that had not faced before, it is just analyzing indicators as set out by the creator. It is related with a news or perhaps after huge news that change parameters of indicators.

I my self prefer to do by human rather than bot, except if bot used have capability to adapt with some technology says such as Artificial Intelligence.

For trading knowledge, you can visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!
Just a few tips fellow newbie trader always take profit even if it's only 2% but make sure that the fee is covered.

E.g.
Binance's fee is 0.1% so make sure on your trade you gain 2.2% to cover the fees.

Its easier to gain 2% per trade in a day compared to 10%. You can hit upto 5x or more of 2% trades a day that will be equivalent to 10% right? Plus that's a sure profit compared on waiting a 10% gain. What if the price fall before it hit a 10% gain? All you can do is to wait until the price reaches your target, what if the price continues to fall? better let your coin sleep on your wallet. But if you trade short term like what i'm telling you, you already made a profit and just waiting for another good entry.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!

Human intelligence is far more superior than any bots available in the market. You are probably loosing because the entire market is loosing now. The mode of the market is bearish and it is hard to stand out as a trader, so you are not alone who is loosing money in this market. Trust your instincts and wait for the right time to trade in this bearish market.

You can certainly test out any bots but I am sure, you will finally stick to your own intellect and decision making power after using a bot. Instead, take time to educate yourself about new and existing trading techniques before investing another dime into trading. A lot of trading materials are available on internet and take time to read and understand those. Equip yourself with better knowledge instead of using bots, that's profitable in long run.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!
There is a reason for that you loss then maybe you have to know deeply by yourself what is your mistakes that cause you to loss. A bot trader, it will not help you another is that trading bots will lead you to much bigger risk if your trading account was caught using bots then your banned. Learn for yourself bots have no mind its only programmed.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
Merited by DooMAD (2)

I asked this question a few months back, was considering the Bot option too. The general consensus, and it persuaded me not to get involved, was that until you know what you are doing when you are trading, you should steer well clear of them. Bots will only make you money once you have the knowledge to set and adapt it to your preferred parameters, and you will only be able to do this once you have the trading skills to do so. I would suggest you learn as much as you can about the technical aspects of trading first, and then ease yourself in with an affordable amount. 'If' you want to consider a Bot again down the line, you will be better placed to reap the benefits. There are plenty of free trading courses available to get you started, some offering 'mock trading' to test out your theories. Here are a couple of links to YouTube resources that I used (and am currently using).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halKeQPAFe0 (Chris Dunn has a tonne of decent beginner videos that are worth watching)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNF_amBSbBg (TheChartGuys also have a range of videos depending on your knowledge level)

And just to repeat it again; don't bother getting involved with trading bots until you have a decent understanding, in the long run it will be worth spending the time learning.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
devonneburger7

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Bots should not be used without knowing what they actually do. To use them effectively you should already have a very good understanding of the markets and when this is the case, you would probably want to write your own bot and not really share it with anyone.

If a bot currently works really well with the current market state and everyone starts using the same trading logic, it could affect the markets negatively and can cause even bigger losses for you than manual trading.

If a bot's trading logic does show a profit with past data, it also does not necessarily mean that it would cater for new types of changes in the markets in the future.

I would suggest you stick to manual trading and try to avoid high-risk coins until you get the hang of it.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

you will only loss if you will sell for loss during dump.

No any trading bot can guarantee profit and if you only have small bankroll than it might not be worth to even try trading bots.

Manual trading works way better than automatic bot specially in crypto, its not that hard to predict price moves if you keep yourself updated regarding latest crypto related news/updates.

Buy on hype and sell on news works with most of the altcoins/tokens.

Don't try pump and dump groups.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

hello guy's thanks for replying my thread.
thanks for the advice and tips.
just wondering what will bot make , i'll will be so happy of i can make like 20-50 a day.
i just doesnt have so much time looking at market all day lol.
any bot user here?

There are also no guaranteed returns if boot will do trading. In fact, it only might make you lose some money. If you don't have so much time looking at the market all day, why not look at it once a day? Better yet hodl long term and buy good coins, then check price movements at least once a week. That will help you solve your problem better than letting a bot do trades.
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

If you can't afford the loss of your investment, it's best not to choose between the two. Human and bot are not much different. The bull market will make money, and the bear market will lose money.
When you have limited funds, choose some activities that are more suitable for you. For example, you can participate in some activities of the forum and accumulate more original funds.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

You should have sit yourself down to ask what you are really doing wrong in the first place.

Did you hit the exchange to start trading without any knowledge or skills?
Are you emotional with your trading?
Are you in the category of people who just believe that once you just buy low and sell high, you are safe?

These are some of the mistakes a lot of people who are enthusiastic about making profit in trading make and they always end up losing a lot. The market is complex and volatile and without knowledge, you are just gambling. You should either know by now that you have little or no knowledge or skills to trade, and if you are really eager to do that, you should go and learn, else, you will be like a soldier going to war without ammunitions.

Sure, bots are good, but doing it yourself is better. If you cannot learn, at least just hold, forget your investment and come back in few years time as you should be doing better by then. Trading is not for everyone and it takes a lot of discipline, persistence and dedication to even start well, let alone, becoming a pro.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!

It is part of the process on learning how to trade without lossing. Just try to learn from your mistakes and analyze the market when it goes up or down. Yes there might be a pattern to be followed during your trade and don't just depend on bots to trade for you.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

The best way forward is to never trade what you can not afford to lose. Learn to read the markets, using tools such as TradingView and follow the discussions there.

Trading bots may be expensive, but you can always learn how to code. Come join our growing Rados community and we can show you the way.

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

These past few weeks I always losing in crypto trading, I'm considering using bot to trade.
exactly because you are losing money you shouldn't buy or use a trading bot!
first you need to learn how to trade and then you need to gain more experience in trading so that you know what to do under different circumstances for example when there is a bear market.

But I can't afford to buy one that cost so expensive.
try to at least first make twice the price of a bot from  trading then think about buying one.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: