Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto trading, whelp! Bot or human?  (Read 752 times)
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

First of all you should explain what kind of trading are you doing because if you are boying altcoins and waiting for pump (which is not trading but investing) then it is quite different things.
Concidering that you are talking about margin trading I would advice you not to trade on crypto market if you are trying to get started. There are too many unpredictable huge moves that can kick you out of the market. Also there is too much uncertain moments for the last time when even experienced traders stop trading. You simply won't get any experience when you are not trading. I would advice you to start from forex. You will get more stable market where you will get better experience. All this TA stuff is almost the same everywhere.
You should also know trading while using a bot. Just because you have to decide if the bot is fine or not. Once you figure out how everything works bot will only help you to work on larger amount of markets at the same time.
royalbittinz

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Bot is risky especially if you don't know the hand
of it. Besides that, if there should be any hack on
your trading platform, the bot user are easy target.

The best thing is to learn more about trading, there
lot of tutorials there in the forum. Watch Youtube
videos. Or better still sign up with trading platform
that offer demo trading so that you don't get burnt.

Hope this helps ☺
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

First of all you should explain what kind of trading are you doing because if you are boying altcoins and waiting for pump (which is not trading but investing) then it is quite different things.
Concidering that you are talking about margin trading I would advice you not to trade on crypto market if you are trying to get started. There are too many unpredictable huge moves that can kick you out of the market. Also there is too much uncertain moments for the last time when even experienced traders stop trading. You simply won't get any experience when you are not trading. I would advice you to start from forex. You will get more stable market where you will get better experience. All this TA stuff is almost the same everywhere.
You should also know trading while using a bot. Just because you have to decide if the bot is fine or not. Once you figure out how everything works bot will only help you to work on larger amount of markets at the same time.
That was pretty good piece rather pieces of advice. Without having a good knowledge of how digital market works and what is the nature of trading itself, blindly going for crypto trading can bring big loss. However, I would suggest doing some good research by his own instead of getting involved into any other kind of trading because, this market has the most potential of yielding profits.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

I think it's the lesson you can get, trying to invest with your free money, you are followed the bounty campaign right? use that for your investment. So, if you're losing your investment isn't like with your primary money. "From nothing to something, from little to bigger". There is process, if you can do you self you can get more than you use bot.
Bots can always be of help but even at that, you still need some knowledge anyway as it is not every time you will be using bots. However, like you have said, doing it yourself is always the best as long as you know exactly what you are doing and that is what I want to buttress on.

A lot of people rush into trying to do things when they should take their time and looking forward to doing it right which no one can do without learning. The OP does not need people on this forum to teach as no one will really have that time, but there are some articles one can always use online to get the skills needed to trade and that is all that is important.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Experience is the best way to learn more about trading and should correct them if needed. How much loss are we talking about here by the way? If its not that much then I would suggest for you to just hold on to your coins first and read about trading, once you are confident to do short term trading and have the knowledge on what coin to short term trade with then go ahead and it will be worth it once you gained the profits you are set to achieve.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Experience is the best way to learn more about trading and should correct them if needed. How much loss are we talking about here by the way? If its not that much then I would suggest for you to just hold on to your coins first and read about trading, once you are confident to do short term trading and have the knowledge on what coin to short term trade with then go ahead and it will be worth it once you gained the profits you are set to achieve.
Just don't depend too much on bots, it is better to earn tru your own analysis, its indeed amazing when bot perform its task well, but it may not offer more than what we humans can do, at least try to do research, be with some groups in telegram or in your community that gives you idea and are open in discussions that can help you,sooner you will eventually learn by experiencing it.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Dont worry you will get your share of pie soon if you try to be consistent with the market. BTC and Alt trading is not big thing unless and until you dont go crazy about it over the time. Just stick to what you are doing ad you should be fine with your trades. Bots are anyway sucker punches they dont come easy and they have set of rules on which they buy and sell. They dont think and just stake everything,.

Better choose to do manual trades all the time, they are best and you can think on your own which is the right time to buy and sell anyway. Consider first few trades as your trainee period and once you get feel for what you doing then you can easily make up the good trades later on. Just do it emotions free.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

In my opinion , the bot is not good enough for trading, or else the bot will not be sold to you. They can keep the bot to make money for themselves.
I have never even liked bots most of the time. The only thing that makes bot different from humans is just that they only do what they are programmed to do without any discretion or emotions, and they can keep running 247 nonstop since this is a market that does not sleep.

Nevertheless, any human who is knowledgeable to trade the market will always do it better and that is what I believe. There are articles online to always help, people are always just lazy to learn and for anyone who is lazy to learn, it is just better to hold than trying to gamble their position in the market.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Hello guys,
These past few weeks I always losing in crypto trading, I'm considering using bot to trade. But I can't afford to buy one that cost so expensive.
I need guidance. Any pro traders can guide me through this chaotic world. Can't bear any thousands dollar loss 😢😢
Crypto hero needed!
losing thousands of dollars in trading is a huge loss. I think you are too panicked in the face of the current market situation. try to keep hold and be more patient.

pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

Hello guys,
These past few weeks I always losing in crypto trading, I'm considering using bot to trade. But I can't afford to buy one that cost so expensive.
I need guidance. Any pro traders can guide me through this chaotic world. Can't bear any thousands dollar loss 😢😢
Crypto hero needed!

Trading with Bot I don't think it is a good idea to follow because bot will not be able to understand the psychology of the markets as we use to understand it. And also the price of the trading bot and software license is so expensive that you better hire some good analyst who can help you in picking some good and potential coins which will give you earnings for long-time.You can also learn the skills of trading either online or offline using any trading course or be getting trained by any crypto trading mentor if you are really passionate about trading otherwise you can just hire it. make a post in this forum and pro-traders will help you with their guidance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!
You should not have this kind of mentality on where you do think off about using BOT yet you would still need to be knowledgeable to trading because bot wont work if you dont know on what you are doing.Instead on minding these things better to accept those mistakes you have done and realize and learn on whats going on with your trades why are you losing. Its normal for a new trader to commit loss but we should do know how to see those mistakes because this would really mold us to be a better trader soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 271

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!
First of all you need to learn the trading by investing minimum amount into trading,trading bot is not necessary to get profits you can do this by your experience too.So buy when the market is in trade and sell it when it is in green nd buy only the potential coins intially because the risk involves is less than the shit coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pipshunter (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

Greetings guys thanks once again for all the replies, I'm really appreciate it.
After taking some of you guys advice here, I did make few hundreds dollar. That maybe because of the trend itself maybe. Since the trend goes bull these past few days.
I would love to hear more opinions and ideas from you guys. Maybe this thread will help others newbies like me too. Keep dropping your idea here. Maybe a signal on buy or sell any new crypto will be great too.
Cheers!
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!

If you can't bear thousands of dollars in loss then you honestly probably shouldn't trade.  There's no guarantees in this world, if there were many more people would be super rich.  If losing money is going to screw your life up, don't invest it.  You gotta be able to detach yourself from your investments emotionally if you expect to succeed here.  Otherwise as soon as prices dip you're going to be so stressed out that you won't even be able to function normally. 

If you actually have free money but don't have the stomach for trading, just research a few projects that you are interested in and invest in them and forget about it.  Come back to it every 6 months and decide accordingly if you want to change or stay with them.  Decide, and stick with your decisions.  Leave emotions at the door, because it's almost guaranteed that you will lose your money otherwise.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

In the down market, it is not so easy to make a money on a daily basis.

If you think that you don't have a much knowledge to trade to make money then first try to invest and wait for prices to go up. Also, during this time try learn trading skills and once your investments give you some profits then you can use that money to buy bots.

But I most of the time invest and wait instead of using any bots to make a quick money. Different people have a different opinion so good luck to you.
In fact, if you do not have any knowledge about trading, it is always hard to trade the downtrend market. It is even easier when a market is in an uptrend and with some little bit of patience, you can even get to hit it right but that is based on luck and not knowledge as the market is volatile and things can quickly go south, so the only way to be able to trade safely in the market is to learn how to trade and without that, one would just be busy doing it wrong all the time and losing a lot.

Sorry for your loss but I want to assume you hopped into the trading world without learning, thinking you can just start getting experience all of a sudden. If you want the truth, you really need so much to learn and that is what you should be focused on right now, and if you can do that with a lot of the resources you can make use of online, only if you know how to search on Google, then in no time, you should start gaining some experience with your knowledge and getting confidence in your trade.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

I think it's the lesson you can get, trying to invest with your free money, you are followed the bounty campaign right? use that for your investment. So, if you're losing your investment isn't like with your primary money. "From nothing to something, from little to bigger". There is process, if you can do you self you can get more than you use bot.
Bots can always be of help but even at that, you still need some knowledge anyway as it is not every time you will be using bots. However, like you have said, doing it yourself is always the best as long as you know exactly what you are doing and that is what I want to buttress on.

A lot of people rush into trying to do things when they should take their time and looking forward to doing it right which no one can do without learning. The OP does not need people on this forum to teach as no one will really have that time, but there are some articles one can always use online to get the skills needed to trade and that is all that is important.
You can use bot for your guidance but I think so that there is no way that bots can help you in a way your own brain can help you out. No matter how intelligent that bot is, that bot cannot think like your brain does. You need to use your brain and that you need to depend on your brain instead of any bot or some other machine and that doing so will surely help you out in making of some good money.
Pipshunter (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!

If you can't bear thousands of dollars in loss then you honestly probably shouldn't trade.  There's no guarantees in this world, if there were many more people would be super rich.  If losing money is going to screw your life up, don't invest it.  You gotta be able to detach yourself from your investments emotionally if you expect to succeed here.  Otherwise as soon as prices dip you're going to be so stressed out that you won't even be able to function normally. 

If you actually have free money but don't have the stomach for trading, just research a few projects that you are interested in and invest in them and forget about it.  Come back to it every 6 months and decide accordingly if you want to change or stay with them.  Decide, and stick with your decisions.  Leave emotions at the door, because it's almost guaranteed that you will lose your money otherwise.

I did invest for some ico project back then,  the only problem with ico is, you have to wait for several months before the coin/token go to exchange. And another months to wait before they making something serious. If I have extra money for long investment I will try again with ico project.
Thanks for advice Cheesy
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

If bot will guarantee makes you profit ! everyone will do the same , right ?
Bot only just helping tool not life saver !

Bitcoin trading is risky activity so before start crypto trading, you must prepare the worst and consider winning as a bonus otherwise, leave it !
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

Hello guys,
Crypto hero needed!
Be patient and don't get your emotions rule over you, most traders are making mistakes because of their emotions, just like if the current movement of the price is just against them, they will immediately panic then right after they sell their assets, the value will rise and they regeretted it because they sold their token at the wrong time and they couldn't wait.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
Pipshunter (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Thanks once again for all the replies,  during this crazy spike chaos I really don't think good to use a bot and trading manually. My friends suffer huge loss yesterday using his bot. He hit more negative than positive. I'll stop dancing with the devil for few days. Make pretty good for last few days thou.
Love you guys for the good pro tips!
 Smiley Smiley Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: