Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Bounty campaign, marketers, marketing team members needed!  (Read 203 times)
Darkmachine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

We are expanding!

We are looking for about 10 solid individuals to add to our marketing team! You MUST have experience and a solid LinkedIn profile, this is a 2 year contract that we will hire you for as our ICO is aimed to be one of the hottest of 2018 and that goes as well for our product itself so this will be ongoing. Please do not randomly apply for this just because you are looking for work, we will vet you out.

If interested, send me your telegram contact, LinkedIn profile and what aspect of marketing you can contribute or assist with.

We are looking for individuals that can do airdrops, bounty campaigns, lots of social media followers, can post on major news and press release sites, etc. We are looking for multiple people to be a part of the team full time.

Please apply by following the instructions given.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

Have experience in managing bounty campaign in this forum, but dont have professional linkedin profile yet  Cry Cry Cry

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

Please contact me. My company Arcadia Media Group can handle each of these aspects for you.

Telegram: @BlockchainLD

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

We are expanding!

We are looking for about 10 solid individuals to add to our marketing team! You MUST have experience and a solid LinkedIn profile, this is a 2 year contract that we will hire you for as our ICO is aimed to be one of the hottest of 2018 and that goes as well for our product itself so this will be ongoing. Please do not randomly apply for this just because you are looking for work, we will vet you out.

If interested, send me your telegram contact, LinkedIn profile and what aspect of marketing you can contribute or assist with.

We are looking for individuals that can do airdrops, bounty campaigns, lots of social media followers, can post on major news and press release sites, etc. We are looking for multiple people to be a part of the team full time.

Thank you!
Just in case you are looking for a campaign manager, you may wan't to consider yahoo62278 to manage your campaign. Take a look at his completed campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0 and you'll see that he has helped a lot of campaigns to be launched in this forum.

Link to his profile to send him a PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

We are expanding!

Thank you!
Just in case you are looking for a campaign manager, you may wan't to consider yahoo62278 to manage your campaign. Take a look at his completed campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0 and you'll see that he has helped a lot of campaigns to be launched in this forum.

Link to his profile to send him a PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846

One day I hope I have a community a people recommending me for every job on here.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

Hey. My name is Roman and I represent the team of Bit Hunters. We provide a full range of services to conduct bounty companies. If the vacancy is open, I will be glad to cooperate! my telegram is @b_hunt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: