Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mastercoin newbies - are there any?  (Read 485 times)
skrth (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:00:14 AM

I've been monitoring bitcointalk.org discussions for a long time now, but never had the need to register here. I was very excited about the Mastercoin project from the beginning, and now I finally got encouraged to register. I was hoping to do some MSC trading, and maybe participate in Mastercoin related discussions. Are there any other newbies, who have registered only this project in mind? What are your thoughts regarding Mastercoin? Would be interested to know.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celticwarrior72

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:44:49 PM

I'm a Mastercoin newbie.  I'm not a technical expert in cryptos, but from what I can see something like Mastercoin seems the be an appropriate next step in their evolution.  Now, if only there was an exchange somewhere on which to trade them...

What are your thoughts on Mastercoin?
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:49:42 PM

hey all, if you want to try out using Mastercoin the wallets and distributed exchange are being developed and tested now, however you can get some free MSC via the faucet.  See my signature for the link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: