Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pundix. next 100x?  (Read 914 times)
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

It was a long project that was going to bounce long. But I did not get the pundix because I did not sell the other projects I kept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

It was a long project that was going to bounce long. But I did not get the pundix because I did not sell the other projects I kept.
Yes their Ico take long and I have heared they will launch their platform today. I have seen pundix a good project and can grow it's value but 100x were not sure for that. So just now the price is increasingly so I believe it will pump continuously.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

Yes their Ico take long and I have heared they will launch their platform today. I have seen pundix a good project and can grow it's value but 100x were not sure for that. So just now the price is increasingly so I believe it will pump continuously.
As the project made an announcement of a buy-back program and partnership, thus it gains attention to the investors as well their roadmap is indeed impressive, if they keep it track it's continuous growth will happen.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

There is no way pundix will goes 100x. Because pundix is just like another token and its competitor is crypterium which in my opinion is way better then pundix project. And usually token without its unique blockchain can only perform 30x at best.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

As you can see from the schedule, the Pundi X is very overbought. But if they develop and maintain their coin, then maybe we'll see x100. After all, there are a lot of coins that showed more x100!
maliboom (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

There is no way pundix will goes 100x. Because pundix is just like another token and its competitor is crypterium which in my opinion is way better then pundix project. And usually token without its unique blockchain can only perform 30x at best.

You are based on past experiences. With the crypts I learned that there are no rules. Everything is possible
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

You are based on past experiences. With the crypts I learned that there are no rules. Everything is possible
i've news for these pundi x tokens or NPXS, they was nominated for the community voting coin of the month at indodax.com,
i think this is the best exchanger in SEA. what do you think guys? are you sure if this NPXS can win in this community voting? if they become the win and listed in these exchange i think the price of NPXS will be to the moon
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

As the project made an announcement of a buy-back program and partnership, thus it gains attention to the investors as well their roadmap is indeed impressive, if they keep it track it's continuous growth will happen.
Ive been remembering those ICO days on where i do see its whitepaper and roadmap and luckily i did trust this project and now im seeing some serious profits into my folio but now im still holding and not selling out a portion of my holdings and as you have mentioned into their recent update about thier buy-back program which do really indicates that developers are really serious into their own project which do normally get caught attention into potential investors even more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

Pundi x is one of best project out there with real product and many partnership, recent swap for cheaper price make it easy to gain multiple increase.
Last price increase is pump helped by team who have buyback program, and we'll see another increase more than $0.0065 coz the team will make second buyback at that price
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

Pundi X has been performing very well for many days with increasing volumes.
Is Pundix the next 100x?
What do you think?

yes that is true because looking at the past months, wen it was switch to to new pundiX (npundx) but today so surprised seeing it rise, i m so great and is also the next 100x.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

This project has an extremely beneficial and promising use case if it can gain traction and international recognition. I skipped PundiX initially when it looked amateurish and constrained to the Korean market in the beginning, but the team proved to be strong professionals, definitely a coin to watch out for now, at around 2x ICO price in USD terms currently...

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

I can not understand why this growth of the token is connected? because the project does not even have a finished product and a good exchange
shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

Pundi X (NPXS) has an impressive growth rate of 150% in just a week because of two big news first, Buyback of coins announcement by devs and NPXS was listed on coinrail exchange (South Korean Exchange)
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

Pundi X has been performing very well for many days with increasing volumes.
Is Pundix the next 100x?
What do you think?

Great project. And I'm sorry that I didn't notice this before. This coin has already brought very good profits to its owners. I'm sure that the coin still has the potential for growth. But now it's better just to watch the project.

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

It will be listed on a top-level stock exchange. This volume with the stock market is very good. It will increase.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

I think that this coin will not grow so much. The coin has already shown excellent growth. There is no point in entering a coin that has already grown strongly.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

I think that this coin will not grow so much. The coin has already shown excellent growth. There is no point in entering a coin that has already grown strongly.

Still plenty room to go yet. Once they get everything out there working in decent numbers, the price will easily 10x.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

This is an excellent project. I think that a coin can multiply your capital several times. I invested in this coin and think that this will bring me a profit.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

I am not sure about 100x but it has really shown nice gain during the last couple of weeks and seeing the normal correction. but its a great coin and it will do well for sure and also the monthly airdrops are very lucrative keeping the holder interested in the coin.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

This is an excellent project. I think that a coin can multiply your capital several times. I invested in this coin and think that this will bring me a profit.

PundiX train Already over and I think the next price surge will happened when the team manage to list this token on huge exchange like Huobi, okex or binance since they are doing monthly airdrop which means supply that people hodling are increasing and price will decrease. I'm glad that I toss my token on peak price. Just stick to BTC ATM. All altcoins will dump soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: