Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You only need 1 good year for Bitcoin to be a good investment  (Read 746 times)
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Agree. There is no such investment that will give you a large profit in just a short period of time. Bitcoin is a good investment. The technology behind it is the next future and we cannot rush things. A good investment takes more than a year. It may be risky, but I am sure it is worth the risk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

Well yeah that's true for the previous year but we cannot always be sure about what's gonna happen this year thus it's completely different senario.

We can be only sure of one thing here that is ' we cannot be sure of anything in crypto world ' it's pretty hard to use the same old equations.
Agree.. no one can guarantee in this year bitcoin Will repeat the successful like previous year or not, may be this year bitcoin have different scenarious and I am not really expect bitcoin Will reach $ 20k again but I am pretty sure if the price of bitcoin Will reach at least 15k in this year. I think $ 15k is possible to happen in a few months.
Reaching $15k is very possible to be seen within the next couple of days,and i really think before this year ends,if there will be no media pressures in the corner,btc price may also hit $20k-$25k.This year may be quite different from the previous year,but repeating its history?maybe but not really sure when will it be.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

yeah agree with it, bitcoin is very slow in it price gaining, but when it gain it very high and intresting to see it just invest and forget it and open again in long time

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

Agree. There is no such investment that will give you a large profit in just a short period of time. Bitcoin is a good investment. The technology behind it is the next future and we cannot rush things. A good investment takes more than a year. It may be risky, but I am sure it is worth the risk.
Definitely.Good profits come to those who prefer to take risks and waits patiently after.Bitcoin may be so much volatile,we can't predict when it will pump or dump,but when it totally pump,all our hopes in bitcoin will suddenly become alive plus the fact that we will be able to have a good harvest during that time.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Maybe last year was your lucky year just like those people who earn good profit as you are. But every year differs from the possible profit that may ones gain/earn. We cannot expect that this year will be the same as last year's price reaching almost $20k but if it is true that the market repeating its history, then maybe it can but there is no assurance on that. Hope that it will go same as last year's though. Let's just all wait and find out.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

Yes, I understand. You’re just saying this because you were among the lucky winners and got yourself up to 700% profit. What if you never achieved up to that or maybe you never got anything at all? I know you will be among those that are ranting and getting angry over Bitcoin and saying all cryptocurrencies are sh*t! So don’t say such, and there is nothing like one year is enough, cause no amount of money is enough. No matter how much you have, you still got to work hard and earn more.

goldshops65

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

Yes you got a point but waiting doesnt always bears fruits, atleast in this case because no one knows how the end of the year will be!
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:05:33 AM

I have seen a lot of posts lately, where people are complaining about the price. I can understand that, but based on my previous experience with Bitcoin, you only need 1 good year to make Bitcoin your most profitable investment of all times.

Let's take 2017 for example. I made more or less 700% profit on the bitcoins I bought in January and sold in December 2017. Now I am not financial expert, but I seldom see any investment opportunity where you get anything more than 30% profit within a year.

So, let's put this into perspective for the people who are constantly complaining about the price. If you were used to low interest rates or even if you were lucky enough to invest in something where you received 30% profit, ONE good year like 2017 will cover the interest and profit you would need for the next 20 years. <700% divided by the max 30%>

On top of this, you still get interest on the fiat money that you deposited into the Bank, after you sold those bitcoins.

Stop complaining and wait for your good year.  Cool

In my own opinion, you can have a good amount of profit if you will just follow the rules to invest when the price is low and sell your coins when the price increase but still there are a lot of people who are panicking and sell their coins at its lowest price when the market is dumping the cryptocurrency prices.

octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

for btcs to prove that they are good investments, they can be searched or researched over coinmarketcap.com about the past records of btcs
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

do not worry now at the end of the year we will see big .. bigger than last year you get. so do not be discouraged.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

In a one good year for investing in bitcoin if it is manage wisely then we can say that we can get that good investment result for a period of one year considering that market will always be green and if there is red market is just for a while.
It all depends on how much involved you are into the world of the bitcoin and crypto currencies and the amount of knowledge you do have regarding the things. I don’t think so that 1 year will be enough to make all your dreams come true and that you need to spend more time into it, only then you can hope to make some god profit and that you can think of living a life the way you want to.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

panic sell has always been everyone's constraints. the negative news from all those issues plus causes people difficult to hold in the long run. It is indeed truly withholding in the long term is very promising, but it requires patience and mental.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

true, bitcoin investment will be more profitable for the long term, because bitcoin prices will surely rise every year, if you invest short-term profit you get just a little

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

Possible, it maybe true for other, as I recall, investment sometime require a good timing, even an investor made a one year long investment, there is no guarantee that it would be profitable. You hit the good timing for buying and a great timing for selling. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

I have seen a lot of posts lately, where people are complaining about the price. I can understand that, but based on my previous experience with Bitcoin, you only need 1 good year to make Bitcoin your most profitable investment of all times.

Let's take 2017 for example. I made more or less 700% profit on the bitcoins I bought in January and sold in December 2017. Now I am not financial expert, but I seldom see any investment opportunity where you get anything more than 30% profit within a year.

So, let's put this into perspective for the people who are constantly complaining about the price. If you were used to low interest rates or even if you were lucky enough to invest in something where you received 30% profit, ONE good year like 2017 will cover the interest and profit you would need for the next 20 years. <700% divided by the max 30%>

On top of this, you still get interest on the fiat money that you deposited into the Bank, after you sold those bitcoins.

Exactly, that's what I'm waiting for. A huge growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum till the end of the year. Of course, no one can give a big guarantee that this year will be the same as previous. Anyway, I'm gonna hold my investments expecting huge price increase this year.

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Exactly sir, thanks a lot for sharing with us your experienced about bitcoin because many people are confusing on what they want to do with their bitcoin most of them are decided to sell because they felt that they have no chance to get profit from bitcoin. but because of your sharing knowledge about technique for investment I think they can do what you have done. And me also. thank!

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

investment in crypto would be more profitable if for the long term and hold bitcoin for 1 year would be advantageous because bitcoin prices always go up every year and for more than 1 year will also have a more surprising price

nilstairs2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:23:19 PM

You said absolutely right, means if you invest 100$ and get 700$ at the years end, what more can you need? Means if you arent greedy LOL
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

No i am here to have awsome profits and attractive challenges. Not just become rich and so 1 year isnt enough for me
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

And why would they do that? People won't stop complaining until bitcoin goes into the bullish trend.
A year? That's a little too much. If you really are an investor,you can make profits even if you're in a bearish trend. Anyone who is complaining about bitcoin's price is just using it as an excuse to avoid their own failure. They knew what they got themselves into and now they play the blame game. Such miserable cunts.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██