Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:29:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbee Here  (Read 463 times)
dannyel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:26:10 AM

Hello evrybody
I just started mining ... but i do like 300knps wich is verry verry low
I was thinking about buyng some usb miners but i don't have the money yet to buy them and with my 300kpn it woud take like ........... a very long time to buy al least 3 or 4 usb's
Is there anyone that can lend me the necessari bitcoin to buy the usb's ?
I'll give the coin's back with interest's ,Or i coud do something for thou's coins like .............. ???I don't know what . you tell me
let me know
TNX  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:37:42 AM

To be honest I don't think mining is worth it for individuals anymore.. that time has passed. You're better off just buying BTC directly from an exchange. If you believe that bitcoin will grow and become more accepted, putting in whatever you can afford to lose is a simple decision IMO. Whether it's $5, $50, or $500 doesn't matter.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:03:54 PM

Don't mine them, buy them or trade for them

Stick them into a cold wallet and wait for singularity

Crusher

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:56:08 PM

My understanding is that the price isn't going to come down anytime soon. So you're better off investing in BTCs like I'm currently doing, rather than mining them.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:59:32 PM

Mining BTC isn't profitable for you if you don't have any mining rigs yet. You shouldn't invest in mining equiptment now. You might invest in Bitcoins instead, but I'm not sure whether that's a great option to do as the price is very high at this moment.

Mining alternative currency (as Litecoin, Feathercoin, Digitalcoin, TAGcoin et cetera) might still be profitable, but it will take a while before you reach the amount of dollars / euros you invested.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:22:07 PM

yeah in the last week the price has been anywhere from $250 to $410.  I'd say the price will settle back down around $250, $400 just seems way too high.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:25:06 PM

I really hope so Jcoin200. Even $250 is a high price, but I still need to step in into the Bitcoin market / world. But, as the price is way too high for me yet, i'm also waiting for such a crash. I don't think it will ever decrease to less than $100 or $150.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:28:34 PM

Is there anyone that can lend me the necessari bitcoin to buy the usb's ?
I'll give the coin's back with interest's ,Or i coud do something for thou's coins like .............. ???I don't know what .

You may try lending coins in Lending section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

But because mining is unprofitable, I doubt someone lend you coins for this
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:46:50 PM

Why would you lend coins? As you have to pay them back with an extra.. Could you explain your tip? I think it's quite dumb or you want the topicstarter to scam someone..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: