Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading?  (Read 148 times)
|ALBEDO| (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 10:43:38 AM by |ALBEDO|

Hello
I want to start crypto but I don't  know how to start trading.
Any expert crypto trader, please give me some tips & tricks about crypto trading.
And how much mininum amounts need to start for crypto trading?
Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

I don't think any expert will give their tricks so easily to others because they also might have acquired that knowledge after a hard work. So what I suggest is explore this forum and some of the youtube videos and learn the basics of trading first.

First I think you need to start investing money in cryptos instead for jumping directly to trading because once you invest and monitor market then you will come to know how this market fluctuate and slowly you can start trading.

It is always good to start with smaller amount and slowly you can increase your investment. We can't tell you how much exact money you need to invest but you should start with the money which you're ready to lose first.
|ALBEDO| (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

I don't think any expert will give their tricks so easily to others because they also might have acquired that knowledge after a hard work. So what I suggest is explore this forum and some of the youtube videos and learn the basics of trading first.

First I think you need to start investing money in cryptos instead for jumping directly to trading because once you invest and monitor market then you will come to know how this market fluctuate and slowly you can start trading.

It is always good to start with smaller amount and slowly you can increase your investment. We can't tell you how much exact money you need to invest but you should start with the money which you're ready to lose first.

Thanks for reply  Smiley
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

Hello
Any expert crypto trader, please give me some tips & tricks about crypto trading.
Thanks Smiley
try to make some research if you're seeking some information about doing trading mate, or use the search button of the forum for quick results 'cause this question already exist on this board so try it to gain more knowledge just backread mate don't so lazy,  .
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

Start to understand first of all what cryptocurrency is all about. Get information on how it operate and it's unique advantage over other type of investment and fiat. After your interaction with cryptocurrency start trading base on your knowledge.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

To start trading you will need to buy some bitcoin if you don't have any yet from an exchange like bitfinex, kraken or coinbase. do your research on coinmarketcap where you can find all the currencies and you'll discover what exchanges you can trade them on. always make sure you store your coins in your own personal encrypted wallet and not on exchange unless you are trading with them.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

I will advise you to keep reading this thread since you are the one that opens this thread and we should not look at trading like a gambling and betting but trading is a game of skills therefore you must first try to develop your skills and knowledge about it and you should not just jump into trading without that skills needed.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Hello
I want to start crypto but I don't  know how to start trading.
Thanks Smiley

Do you want to become a trader on crypto?. For better result. it is much better to take a practice first of forex demo trading. If you established continues profit there then you can switch into crypto trading. but be careful because crypto volatility is very high

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

Hello
Thanks Smiley
Easy just pick a trading site you want but be careful when choosing what's best for you because we humans make mistakes and pick the best they want even if it's not right and probably fooling ourselves it will work but it's not. So pick only the best their is choose what's on trend.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Hello
Thanks Smiley

I don't think any expert would share their trick with you but you still can learn the basic and then you can do you own research to find a good trick for trading cryptocurrencies. I suggest to learn it directly from the expert in Youtube.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Well, this time having engaging in cryptocurrency few expert people would definately share there knowledge in trading through spoonfeeding. My advice to you go to your friend were they are the one who introduce to you in this kind of activity. And another continue reading in this thread because they have many topic were you can find your answer and will enhance your capability in trading were some of them are already experience and they shared too.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Hello
Thanks Smiley

If you just started then I am sure its not the time to get expert advice really. If you want then you should start with simple tricks and tips. As newbie I would suggest you to invest your money on top 10 coins listed in the CMC website (that is coinmarketcap.com Google it!) After you those coins you can chic under the markets tab and see where the coins are listed and go to that exchanger. Makes sure you have account over there. Now to buy coins always remember that buy them when they are having less value as compared to 24 hour high value. For example $1 worth coin now trading at 40 cents or 60 cents would be good investment. (E.g,. XRP) After you reach exchanger send some BTC to it via your wallet and buy those coins.

You can either turn on the stop-loss limiter to pre decide how much gain and loss you are ready for. Set it and let the coin do its work. For manual trade just buy and sell whenever the coin goes higher than your buy prices. Keep it simple for now and later you can seek expert advice.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Someone who is expert in trading especially trading cryptocurrency, I would imagine how rich he is in now. The investment in cryptocurrency was exhausting to me as a beginner. Technical analysis should be understood, while the price is always fluctuating difficult to determine the location of resistance. While fundamental analysis should also be understood, read the latest information that many sources. But the result is that if you have persuaded both analyzes, I am sure that you want to be realized. In this cryptocurrency there is no capital limit that you must spend but the size of the capital will determine the size and size of the profit you get.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

Rules of trading is buy low and sell high and to know which level called low price or support area and which called high price or resistance area ,First step you have to know basic of technical analysis. To learn it just search in google and youtube. Need proccess to learn it until you understand, just patient for that. And to start it will enough by amount $50.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

Hello
Thanks Smiley

Start with learn the basic knowledge ( risk, money management, psychology ) before enter the market. After that try demo account to know how trading works and last thing is never trust no one just believe in your self. Good luck and happy trading for you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:47:35 AM by mobnepal

Hello
Thanks Smiley
- If you new to crypto than you should make yourself educate on basics of crypto, how to securely store your crypto and basics of trading.
- Don't just jump in and start investing what you might not afford to loss, you can easily loss all if you don't know what you are doing.
- Try with small funds and than keep learning from your mistakes.
- You can make most of crypto if you will diversify your investment.
- You can many tips in this forum or in online, search for them.
- Don't get trapped by pump and dump telegram or other groups.
- Don't invest because your friend is referring it to you and claiming its big project.
- Don't invest in ponzi, MLM based coins.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

Trading seems easy to do but when you do it it's very hard because of the manipulations but you can be good at it but you need to work hard and alot of time and money is invested to it.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

I started cryptocurrency trading around 100 dollars. I think 100 dollars is enough for bigginers. If you want to start trading you can watch video tutorials in youtube. Study and look for a good coin to buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: