Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading for Dummies --- My "NEW" Altcoin Trading Strategy  (Read 109 times)
dx_twisted (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:56:15 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:03:39 AM by dx_twisted

Hello guys! I just want to share my NEW altcoin trading strategy. I have just started this year and wanted to post this before, but due to some reason, I don't have enough time to do it. So, here we go:

TRADING PLATFORM:

Poloniex (poloniex.com) --- First site that I have used when I am just a noob
Yobit (yobit.net) --- Alternative to Poloniex but I still prefer the latter
Cryptopia (cryptopia.co.nz) --- Currently using when I am on my working computer (laptop or desktop)
Binance (binance.com) --- Currently using when I am on the go (mobile)

REFERENCES:

Wallet Investor (walletinvestor.com) --- This is the site that I am using to know if a coin will be profitable or not.
Is This Coin A Scam (isthiscoinascam.com) --- Here, you can check if a coin is legit or fake (scam).
Coin Market Cap (coinmarketcap.com) --- You can see on this site the current status of the coin within each parameter (i.e. circulating, total and max supply, market cap and price and trading charts)

STRATEGY:

My strategy is very simple and kindly take note of this one. You have to master this in order to avoid risk or your investment (money) will be all gone. All trading sites that I have mentioned has ORDER BOOK which you can see and later on know if the coin will be going to PUMP or DUMP.

For further explanation on how to use an ORDER BOOK, kindly watch the link given below:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TnHY0VVPlM

NOTES: I will update this thread with images from my actual experience. I need to figure out first on how to do it, so please forgive me.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: