Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥  (Read 2839 times)
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

Does your platform has only a desktop version? Will u have a mobile app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xmngcxi

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

What will be the strategy for the development of the WebAd project after its official launch?
Webercoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

My friend has been using targeting to search for customers for his online store for a lot of time, the results suit him. You just need to be able to set up a promo campaign and that's all. Therefore, I dont think such a service is necessary.
Never stop at what has been achieved. And if WebAd gives advertisers the opportunity to improve their results, then it’s necessary to use it, there’s no other way.
I’m reading it and cant understand: ads will be shown only to those users who are in a specific region at the moment. But in case of targeting you can also specify the geo-position parameter, right?
A can specify that he lives in Washington, but in fact he is now in London. That’s why advertisers lose large sums. In WebAd, if I understood correctly, the system will automatically determine who is in the given region at a given time and will show them the ads.
And what will the ordinary users of the platform receive WBC tokens for? Will they need to do some work?

Users can use it for rating and community voting as well and they can sell them on exchanges thereby making money off their expertise
Webercoin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

Does your platform has only a desktop version? Will u have a mobile app?
Our platform will be a mobile app and also have a web version with limited functionallity
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

If I, being platform user, allow advertisers to view my current location, can I get WBC tokens for this?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

Will one need to identify your identity signing up for WebAd??
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

How many WBC tokens are issued by the company?
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

How much money does the company need to consider Token Sale successful?
The company needs at least $200 000.
A small amount. This is good - the developers set realistic goals, and they want to release a working product, and not just useless marketing. Cool

polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

Why did you decide to focus on small and medium-sized companies only? Dont you consider working with major organizations?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

Have you already determined a list of products and services that cant be advertised via your platform?
phabulu

Merit: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

What third party apps will be able to interact with your platform for social networks? Will third party developers have such an opportunity at all?
newboi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

How many WBC tokens are issued by the company?
As far as I know, the total issue was 100 million WBC tokens.

MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

Social networks have reached their peak a few years ago, now their popularity is declining. People begin switching to messengers, after all. So, the prospect of such project as WebAd is quite doubtful.
arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

Social networks have reached their peak a few years ago, now their popularity is declining. People begin switching to messengers, after all. So, the prospect of such project as WebAd is quite doubtful.
Social networks has peaked a few years ago only in their previous form. Now they are more than just a place where people can chat. At the moment they are experiencing, I would say, a rebirth.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

Social networks has peaked a few years ago only in their previous form. Now they are more than just a place where people can chat. At the moment they are experiencing, I would say, a rebirth.

Well, okay. What's the point in the WebAd project, if social networks have built-in advertising systems?
arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

Well, okay. What's the point in the WebAd project, if social networks have built-in advertising systems?
The WebAd project should improve the effectiveness of advertising campaigns in social networks, make it profitable for advertisers and as well as for users, that provide their information to advertisers.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

It is not so simple to compare their meaning. The definition of Webercoin should be a more professional advertising marketing system.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

The WebAd project should improve the effectiveness of advertising campaigns in social networks, make it profitable for advertisers and as well as for users, that provide their information to advertisers.
how will the effectiveness of advertising campaigns be improved?
Webercoin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

If I, being platform user, allow advertisers to view my current location, can I get WBC tokens for this?
You can get WBC from rating adverts/businesses that are in your location
Webercoin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

Will one need to identify your identity signing up for WebAd??
If you verify your identity on both accounts your business and persona will get more credibility and prestige
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: