Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] Webercoin - A Social Platform that Fuels and Rewards Businesses 🔥  (Read 2844 times)
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:07:48 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 10:58:47 AM by Gooffy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

Reserve Indonesian translations

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

Any project starts with something, with an idea, with understanding that something can be improved. I’m wondering what’s the reason of appearance of Webercoin?
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

Any project starts with something, with an idea, with understanding that something can be improved. I’m wondering what’s the reason of appearance of Webercoin?
I think that the reason of creation of Webercoin is that social networks look more like a market than a media-platform where people communicate ‘cause of large number of goods and services. The team of the project is gonna create WebAd – it’s a whole ecosystem dedicated to business owners and advertisers only for effective promotion of their goods and services via blockchain for target audience.
holland35

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

I think that the reason of creation of Webercoin is that social networks look more like a market than a media-platform where people communicate ‘cause of large number of goods and services. The team of the project is gonna create WebAd – it’s a whole ecosystem dedicated to business owners and advertisers only for effective promotion of their goods and services via blockchain for target audience.
It’s intriguing and sounds very good. So WebAd will solve some specific problems, right?
californybit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

It’s intriguing and sounds very good. So WebAd will solve some specific problems, right?
Sure, otherwise, what sense does it make to launch the project? It seems to me that WebAd’s strategy solves two problems by making social media less cumbersome with business ads and gives business owners a special platform for their business.   
holland35

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

Sure, otherwise, what sense does it make to launch the project? It seems to me that WebAd’s strategy solves two problems by making social media less cumbersome with business ads and gives business owners a special platform for their business.   
How will WebAd allow the advertisers to cover the audience that they need making the choice on their own?
californybit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

How will WebAd allow the advertisers to cover the audience that they need making the choice on their own?
WebAd will use location to target business owners and customers who are in proximity to each other to reach them first as well as sponsored ads. 
kambingliar

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

I have no information about the advisors. Maybe I miss something, so need your explanation. by the way, it sounds very nice advantages of having Webercoin.         
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

WebAd will use location to target business owners and customers who are in proximity to each other to reach them first as well as sponsored ads. 
What companies will this service be useful for? Big or small ones?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

What tools and technologies will be presented on your social platform for conducting and improving  business, will your platform serve as an advertising platform for projects, or will it perform more tasks? Do you have strategic partners, and with which companies do you have cooperation?
wongedanbebas

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

no bounty program dev?  Huh
Webercoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

What companies will this service be useful for? Big or small ones?
This service will be useful to big and small companies and it will help a lot of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) get their business online and reach their target audience.
Webercoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

What tools and technologies will be presented on your social platform for conducting and improving  business, will your platform serve as an advertising platform for projects, or will it perform more tasks? Do you have strategic partners, and with which companies do you have cooperation?
WebAd will help businesses get discoverd by people in their immediate location and get rewarded while doing so. This way businesses earn from their posts and are able to target their specfic audience. We want every business to have a location which is one of our features so that people have a sense of trust when they see your ad. An official representation online is also another feature we know will improve business as we will make sure users fit a certain standard and maintain professionalism to attract better clientele. 
Webercoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

no bounty program dev?  Huh

Our telegram and twitter bounties are ongoing
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmYfWTc2yWoLxsLDyAZ_XF07jQvkd_xmvgO8FOTdhRaysN5Q/viewform
Join us and share.
More bounties to come.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

What’s the total number of tokens issued by the company before the ICO? 
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

100 million WBC tokens if I’m not mistaken.
Webercoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

100 million WBC tokens if I’m not mistaken.

Correct. And 40 million WBC are up for the tokensale.
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

The WebAd platform is a very welcome alternative to the monopolized and cumbersome system that social media platforms have become today.

Beyond that, the empowering of people’s voices, and the opportunity for local businesses to be seen, heard and appreciated by a local and global audience makes the WebAd platform refreshingly innovative.

The reward based system of Webercoin, takes the platform to a whole new level.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

The WebAd platform is a very welcome alternative to the monopolized and cumbersome system that social media platforms have become today.

Beyond that, the empowering of people’s voices, and the opportunity for local businesses to be seen, heard and appreciated by a local and global audience makes the WebAd platform refreshingly innovative.

The reward based system of Webercoin, takes the platform to a whole new level.

Their mission for this project is really significant in the current scenario of digital world.
But the usual bottleneck is the implementation.
Does the dev team be willing to develop this platform even if they haven't met their targets?
Because if not, that's the problem here. There's no assurance that this will push thru.
The adoption of the customers is really the hindrance to most of the projects.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: