Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Bounty Problem  (Read 481 times)
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

To address the issue of bounty, it's best to contact the bounty manager right away, rather than seek help on the side. It is the bounty manager who conducts the company, and his opinion will be decisive in making the decision.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

I think you need to read the terms of the company, if the conditions do not say anything about the time, then you can look at the bitcointalk time. Sometimes I do not have time or I forget to do everything on time on local time and then I look at the time bitcointalk

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Usually it is spelled out in the conditions. By experience I will say that many (almost all) Bounties follow the time for Bitcointalk (+0.00).Even if we reason logically,, then all participants from different countries / time zones, so the time for Bitcointalk should unite us)
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

I think that for the submission of reports you need to adhere to the time of the forum bitcointalk. Many bounty campaigns give another 1-2 days to submit a report.
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Every bounty is running in time of this forum, in the right. I think not any problem here.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:17:50 AM

we should follow the rules that have been specified in a kampaye, such as Kampaye twitter and facebook. and we should report on our work following the bitcointalk zone. because all the work that if done in time of course will result maximum.
WTF KAMPAYE IS?
YOU MORON, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ENGLISH First.
Before you join Global Forum, make sure you have strong basic in English. Seriously, i laugh with this Indonesian Bounty Hunter. And for you all, especially new member. Before start "making money here", make sure your knowledge ready enough.

we should follow the rules that have been specified in a kampaye, such as Kampaye twitter and facebook. and we should report on our work following the bitcointalk zone. because all the work that if done in time of course will result maximum.
What is that? KAMPANYE?
If you can not English, just post in your local sub.
Don't make worse with you been here

No need to be so offensive with bad words. Do you think that both of you have better English than him?

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

campaign bountiy SOSMed ( Twitter and Facebook) is not as complicated as you might imagine,

Bounty MAnager is already thinking about it, and your routine is not distracted, like dating for example.

as long as the time of the POst report in the thread is not late according to the date specified, your Post will be counted.

my advice to understand the first RULE OF EVERY bounty    that want to follow, so that our work is not in vain later.

Good Luck
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

Hi Guys.

We have different time zone, like the time of Bitcointalk.org, your country time and Twitter time.
BCT and my country date is April 16 but on Twitter it is already April 17 (since sometime you forget to tweet on the morning period because of rushing to work)

Should I follow the date of the BCT in posting my activity or the Twitter date?
Since some campaign said one tweet on one day and you need to out a date.

Thanks everyone.
The time difference in a region does not make a problem. Most bounty programs use time in bitcointalk. So you should follow the time in this forum to create a report on social media campaigns (Twitter).
Melvin Narag (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

Hi Guys.

We have different time zone, like the time of Bitcointalk.org, your country time and Twitter time.
BCT and my country date is April 16 but on Twitter it is already April 17 (since sometime you forget to tweet on the morning period because of rushing to work)

Thanks everyone.

Dear friend,
No problems, I  think your issue can fix by setting Time zone for your twitter profile.

Profile and Setting (the icon near “Search Twitter” cell) -> Setting and Privacy -> Account -> Time zone

You chose time zone GMT (UTC) same as Bitcointalk Forum.

I'll do this one, thank you so much for your advice, since you know I'm not yet very knowledgeable in everything but at least I'll try to learn everything that is around me,

(Maybe I'll keep this thread alive for longer period of time for others who have the same question with me)

Thank you all guys for your knowledge.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Hi Guys.

Thanks everyone.

If you write a report in the bitcointalk branch, you need to navigate the forum time. If you submit a report on the site in the office, focus on the time zone of the site.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

set a time task to remind yourself.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

The problem if Twitter bounty campaign is lack of post on Twitter and this mostly happened to facebook bounty campaign. But this have to stop because not all of us can be participated in signature campaign
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

The main problem that happened to Twitter was lack of post and this mainly happened to Facebook participants also.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

Hi Guys.

Thanks everyone.

Usually, it is bound to time in bitcointalk. But there are also exclamations. These rules are prescribed in conditions. You need to carefully get out of them. In different companies can be different in different ways

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

You should follow Bitcointalk forum time so long the bounty you are into is on bitcointalk, every Bitcointalk bounty is running on the timer of this forum.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Hi Guys.

Thanks everyone.

Of course you should I follow the date of the Bitcointalk.
Because all activities are GMT on Bitcointalk.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

Hi Guys.

Thanks everyone.
I believe every campaigns have their own rules I will advise you to follow their rules,  and by the way does twitter bounties campaigns still worth of doing?  Because there are so many participants in it

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

if in my opinion it doesn't matter the most important thing is we follow the rules and time of the bitcointalk forum, the most important thing is that we report in accordance with the bounty regulations

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

Time zones in each country are not the same, even to a far difference and this is not a serious thing because in the reporting rules and the work that is used is a bitcointalk time so you do not share with your work because all the team managers follow the time already running on this forum

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: