Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit $25k in 2018?  (Read 476 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

There is no concrete reason to believe that bitcoin will cost 25k to the end of 2018.
But there are few reasons that can help us speculate about why the price might shoot up to 25k this year. Confidence around BTC is increasing after a long time of having a negative sentiment surrounding Bitcoin and the crypto market, current price is a sign of that. New money from financial institutions will most likely enter the cryptosphere ecosystem some time this year (if you've been keeping up to date with the news, you should know why), and sooner or later the bull run will begin, perhaps not like the one we saw last year where dumb money and newcomers FOMO'ing during the peaks kept pumping the price, but at least it'll trigger a stronger positive sentiment around BTC, and once new money comes in we'll most likely see at least last year's ATH before the end of 2018.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

I'm sure that the negative trend of bitcoin is coming to an end and we immediately see a fantastic price increase like last year, the main factor driving price upside down is the number of negative news and it seems like the users are not so badly affected by the negative news and we get rocketing prices and $ 25 k immediately reached before August.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

It could! And that should actually be a big COULD. I know we are in a speculative market and so far, bitcoin has turned to more of a speculative asset than a currency until further notice. $25k at the end of this year is very reasonable, at least, far better than those who are expecting us to have the same level of bull run we had last year occurring again this year.

However, since you have asked a question, the answer is no one can know if we get to see this happen or not since we really do not know what the future holds. At least, I did not even see bitcoin hitting as much as $10k early last year, let alone, over $19k. I personally do not assume for the market in the long run, as I always believe in the market doing its thing, but I have great hope for the future.
Absolutely right. One thing with this market is that it is highly complex and extremely volatile with any possibilities in a very short while.

I know it is easy for us all to speculate and assume a value for bitcoin in a very short while, but one thing is that the market will always do what it likes based on how people and traders must have perceived it but I have learned not to always expect so much and at the same time, believe in some impossibilities.

I am sure before the end of the year, we should see bitcoin testing the previous ATH and probably breaking it. However, we have seen how the market has moved long in consolidation mode for a very long time before and even though we cannot use that to judge, anything is still very possible. I believe the future holds a lot, but we really cannot know exactly what it holds until we get to see it happen.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

Yesterday, i have read a news from ccn.com. They predict that Bitcoin price will hit again $25k by the end of this year and could hit $250k in 2022. What do you think? The news link is= https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-at-25000-price-is-headed-to-the-moon-analyst/.

This is a pretty positive prediction. People will surely get encourage to invest more..but personally no one could tell exactly what will happened in the future we can only hope for the best. And in worst to worst case we can get depressed and financial depression too. It is better to think well on how we manage our electronic investment because it is very volatile and predictions are just mere speculations..

Right now the price value is showing positive results and it has not drop for weeks now. Many were speculative that there is a financial drop lower to 3k this has been pretty scarry for many investor..they sold out but so far that prediction did not come true but instead we are experiencing a rise in the price. So this simply means that a positive prediction can be misleading and a negative prediction on the contrary will give us a good result on the price.

My advice is do not invest on the money that you can not affort to loose. In the crypto world everything is possible. And everything can change in a span of a minute.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

Kelly, founder and CEO of digital assets investment fund BKCM LLC, is joining the chorus, suggesting that bitcoin could set a new record in the short-term.Kelly predicts that with a resurgence in bitcoin transaction volumes, “there’s no reason” why the bitcoin price couldn’t not only revisit the $20,000 level but attain a new high of $25,000 by year-end, according to an interview with CNBC.He also said that Draper’s forecast calling for $250,000 BTC by 2022 isn’t out of this world, adding that it would reflect a 3,000% gain over a four-year period. While that might “sound crazy,” he said, it’s not unprecedented, given the 4,000% return that bitcoin’s generated in the past couple of years.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

I have also read this news. Bitcoin can hit $25k. This is not any surprising matter if bitcoin holds this position of demand. Bitcoin can exceed $25 this year.
because bitcoin feel up to further in 2018, $ 25k is not a problem to achieve, it is likely to exceed that number, much of the good news coming into the crypto world that occurred in the last three days will be a fortune this year. the price increase will continue to happen in the month of June until the end of the year, I am optimistic, that bitcoin will reach $ 30k
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

I wonder can you change? That will be. We have no choice. We have to believe in a good future and enjoy any bitcoin price. $ 8000 is better than $ 6,500. Do you agree with me? I think that you need to use several strategies at the same time and then you will make a profit at any price bitcoin.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

Yesterday, i have read a news from ccn.com. They predict that Bitcoin price will hit again $25k by the end of this year and could hit $250k in 2022. What do you think? The news link is= https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-at-25000-price-is-headed-to-the-moon-analyst/.

I think that's unlikely to happen, but nothing is predictable when it comes to bitcoin prices. $250k by 2022 is actually a separate prediction made by Tim Draper, who is entirely different from the analyst that predicted BTC can hit $25k this year.

We're still in an overall downward trend, even though we have experienced a resurgence in volume and prices after the pumps of last week as well as this week.

I think this trend is going to be temporary, as it was fueled mainly by Tom Lee's predictions of BTC soaring on tax day. I just don't think the markets are ready to go into a phase of complete bullishness yet, coming off the corrections that happened this year. I would not demand an all time high this year yet, although there is a possibility that by the end of the year, we will see price at $12-15k levels again.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

I wonder can you change? That will be. We have no choice. We have to believe in a good future and enjoy any bitcoin price. $ 8000 is better than $ 6,500. Do you agree with me? I think that you need to use several strategies at the same time and then you will make a profit at any price bitcoin.
Yes we have believe in the future for bitcoin this is for us who invest and those who truly holds until now. Nothing is impossible with bitcoin that has in downtrend and uptrend that price is really unstable. So it is possible to hit $25k this year.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

I think that's unlikely to happen, but nothing is predictable when it comes to bitcoin prices. $250k by 2022 is actually a separate prediction made by Tim Draper, who is entirely different from the analyst that predicted BTC can hit $25k this year.

We're still in an overall downward trend, even though we have experienced a resurgence in volume and prices after the pumps of last week as well as this week.

I think this trend is going to be temporary, as it was fueled mainly by Tom Lee's predictions of BTC soaring on tax day. I just don't think the markets are ready to go into a phase of complete bullishness yet, coming off the corrections that happened this year. I would not demand an all time high this year yet, although there is a possibility that by the end of the year, we will see price at $12-15k levels again.

Downtrend and uptrend are highly subjective and depend on a time frame. If we consider a year for example then we're in an uptrend and we can say that the recent tough months were a blip. I agree that an ATH again is unlikely and I would expect bitcoin to reach somewhere in the low teens by the year end.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

I have also read this news. Bitcoin can hit $25k. This is not any surprising matter if bitcoin holds this position of demand. Bitcoin can exceed $25 this year.
because bitcoin feel up to further in 2018, $ 25k is not a problem to achieve, it is likely to exceed that number, much of the good news coming into the crypto world that occurred in the last three days will be a fortune this year. the price increase will continue to happen in the month of June until the end of the year, I am optimistic, that bitcoin will reach $ 30k
This year has more to offer so it is very likely to hit $25k. Good to know you are positive in this market because Im also believing in the market price to hit this year since were in the early months.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

It's possible. We've got plenty of time left in the year. At this point last year Bitcoin was still around $1200 or so. I personally think it'll probably reach $20k late in the year. I don't think there will be a pump this year, more just consolidation for the rest of the year and building a base back up to the previous high. 2019 should be when fireworks go off again. But we'll see. If some billionaires and banks and Wall St firms start buying it up to get in before the next big rise then it could easily go past $25k this year as big players getting in would create another round of FOMO.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

It could well happen. But ultimately, this is just a piece of speculative, opinionated news. But whether it actually becomes reality or not, I think solely depends on whether or not the current rally will turn into a full blown bull market.

I would not say that it will happen though. There will be very strong resistance at the $10k level and above $10k, and I don't see the market sentiment shifting to ultra bullish fomo buying in this short period of time.

Consolidation is going to be the main theme of the year. And it's almost impossible for prices to increase drastically like it did last year when bitcoin is still consolidating. Sure, bitcoin could be above $10k by the end of the year, but $25k is quite far fetched.

Smiley
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

Yes consolidation will be the main theme of the year. But look at 2016. That was a consolidation year, but it went from starting at 300s/400s to ending the year just under 1000.

Rest of the year will probably be rocky but overall slow growth back up to around the peak, perhaps getting above $20k end of year.

Usually the FOMO starts anew when the price is around the high of the last bull run. So once the price gets back to around where it was in mid december the next boom for bitcoin will likely start. Maybe that'll start this Fall, or maybe it won't be for another year.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Given the data provided, It could be possible but it is still too early to say. But like I have said before, there's no definite answer to this question since at the end of the day a prediction is a prediction, A lot of things can happen all throughout the process. If you could noticed it, even the well-known analysts are having a hard time to predict what could be the future of Bitcoin. Some do agree with one another but some contradict it.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

Almost  around the world bitcoin conquered people's heart  by its growing popularity however bitcoin will rise $25k by the year end 2018. However people's trust in bitcoin will not let to fail their faith.

Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

This year has more to offer so it is very likely to hit $25k. Good to know you are positive in this market because Im also believing in the market price to hit this year since were in the early months.

I feel as fit as a fiddle today, for having seen users in this forum, many are still thinking positively with the current market situation. we must continue to think positively because of the many offers, not much we can do but believe in this situation. I can not wait for the price to soar again at the end of the year.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

It will hit for sure or even greater than $25k, gathering from the data last year, it started in much lower price in the beginning of 2017 then sky rocketed in the last quarters. I think it will repeat itself and hopefully better since it started in a high price rgis year.

Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

Yes it will , i mean it should hit that value but we still dont know anuthing about that . A lot of people think that bitcoin will hit 40k $ by the end of this year but i think its imposible to hit such a big value in such a short time. But it doesnt matter what i think , bitcoin is full of surpizes , so anythink can happen . If bitcoin will hit that value its gonna be amazing , a lot of profit for those who will have bitcoin then .
haroldtee

Merit: 299

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

It's possible. We've got plenty of time left in the year. At this point last year Bitcoin was still around $1200 or so. I personally think it'll probably reach $20k late in the year. I don't think there will be a pump this year, more just consolidation for the rest of the year and building a base back up to the previous high. 2019 should be when fireworks go off again. But we'll see. If some billionaires and banks and Wall St firms start buying it up to get in before the next big rise then it could easily go past $25k this year as big players getting in would create another round of FOMO.

Plenty of time for sure, but as plenty as some may think it seems, 4 months is gone and the market is still trying to decide where next. My point here is that the market is highly unpredictable and nothing should be expected until we actually get to see it happen.

Sometimes, we get more than what we have imagined, sometimes we do not or even get lower compared to where we were, but the most important thing is that the future is bright, we have a lot of room to grow as time goes on and that is really what counts. 2018 may not bring much but upcoming years surely will.

$25k does not look like something that cannot be achieved though, but I am personally not expecting so much this year, but I will just keep my arms crossed due to the surprise we had last year but as well remember that everyday is not Christmas.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: