Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 01:58:55 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin hit $25k in 2018?  (Read 331 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss

Activity: 180
Merit: 17

Let's make Bitcointalk great again!!!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

Depending on the total market capitalization. It was 800billions+ when bitcoin hits the 20k milestone so if the MarketCap hits 1 Trillions before the end of 2018 then we can see a $25k milestone although if that's gonna happen its going to be late 2018 let's say November-december

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Yesterday, i have read a news from ccn.com. They predict that Bitcoin price will hit again $25k by the end of this year and could hit $250k in 2022. What do you think? The news link is= https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-at-25000-price-is-headed-to-the-moon-analyst/.

I think if the demand on bitcoin is so high in 2018 then bitcoin would be so easy to reach 25k, I think bitcoin is still a trusted coin and bitcoin demand is sure to increase.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Xenrise

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Bitcoin might hit 25k in 2018. I think that there's no doubt in that. Or maybe even higher. I am seeing bitcoin at 30k by september. Hopefully there would be some fork to help us out in this situation.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
jd2281

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Maybe. We may not know about that. The highest hit of bitcoin so far is I guess $16K+ only. According to what I've been hearing, lots of investors have been purchasing bitcoins so it is not impossible for Bitcoin to take a huge step forward to $25 or maybe even more.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

Yesterday, i have read a news from ccn.com. They predict that Bitcoin price will hit again $25k by the end of this year and could hit $250k in 2022. What do you think? The news link is= https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-at-25000-price-is-headed-to-the-moon-analyst/.
Reaching 25000 by the end of the year is a possibility but reaching a quarter of a million dollars is simply impossible by 2022, I know that people can be very bullish about the direction of the price of bitcoin and what it can achieve but people need to stop believing that we are going to reach those prices so soon because it's not going to happen.
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Plenty of time for sure, but as plenty as some may think it seems, 4 months is gone and the market is still trying to decide where next. My point here is that the market is highly unpredictable and nothing should be expected until we actually get to see it happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.