Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:17:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf  (Read 3035 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:21:27 PM

In Matthew 13:13-15, Jesus tells us why He spoke to the multitudes in parables:

"Because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, 'By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."'

Quoted from:

www.truthmagazine.com/archives/volume6/TM006059.htm

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:25:27 PM

As an agnostic man. I refuse to believe we are all a bunch of inbred sinners as the bible would have us believe.. (adam and eve > leading to incest)

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pitchbend

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

(the thing about quoting a book full of bizarre things is that we can quote it also)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:52:18 PM

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

(the thing about quoting a book full of bizarre things is that we can quote it also)
But it's the WORD.

Although, in thinking about it, it could not be THE word because it is more than one word.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:27:35 PM

"People who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf"
I believe but doubt his existence altough this statement is so wrong!

You think everyone else is blind and deaf just for quoting a few lines from the bible?
Dude, the Quran also has a lot of shit just like the Bible, does that mean everyone who doesn't believe in Allah is blind and deaf?
Same goes for Torah Cheesy

ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:35:04 PM

"Because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, 'By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."'

Quoted from:

Do all the bad karma in the past and then repent it years later on a virtual forum by spreading religion ?
Ain't this the case

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
chowderman

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:36:57 PM

It's cute how you believe that, simply because some one else told you to believe it. Some one else another person that can be as much at fault as you or myself or anyone else. Uncertainty...its a scary thing, especially when its the truth. What do you believe now?
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:54:17 PM

Hmm I Believe in SCIENCE, and I'm pretty sure my sight and hearing are perfect. But thanks for your concern.

Talking seriously , I respect the belief of everyone, but I just can't stand the people that threaten , bash or hate the others because they think or believe in something different.
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:07:01 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 06:37:55 PM by ajax3592

Hmm I Believe in SCIENCE, and I'm pretty sure my sight and hearing are perfect. But thanks for your concern.

Talking seriously , I respect the belief of everyone, but I just can't stand the people that threaten , bash or hate the others because they think or believe in something different.
Exactly, Why discuss religion and an alien astronaut's thoughts, here on a cryptocurrency forum at the first place ?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:29:07 PM

Now here's the problem I'm addressing to you, just_me, since you seem to wish to post jesus stuff over and over.  It would follow that, if you made conversions, they would donate to a church or churches or causes. 

This website and to some large degree, the threads have to do with the impact of bitcoin on society.  Now, do you have ways that bitcoin can be donated to your causes?  If so, let's hear what they are.  If not, are you advocating - here - donations in fiat currency?

No beating around the bush please.  I'd simply like to know if you are here to create/foster/explain how the important job of donations by the faithful or the newly converted can be done in bitcoin, or whether you are one of the tired old fiat operators and hustlers.

Thanks.
MaxBTC1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 10:31:04 PM

We don't have definitive proof either way if God exists so who gives a shit
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:31:30 PM

"People who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf"
I believe but doubt his existence altough this statement is so wrong!

You think everyone else is blind and deaf just for quoting a few lines from the bible?
Dude, the Quran also has a lot of shit just like the Bible, does that mean everyone who doesn't believe in Allah is blind and deaf?
Same goes for Torah Cheesy

Dude....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK33CY68s1w
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:14:34 PM

i think jesus was a regular man and the romans proved that when they killed him. i could be wrong but thats my opinion.

i am open minded to the possibility of something greater than ourselves that could be responsible for life but i have a hard time swallowing what the bible says. i think they are the words of man not god.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 11:30:18 PM

It's okay to tell others about your religion, but don't insult them for not following it.
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:58:39 PM

Quoted from:

I quoted from a website, some scripture that is close to what Jesus said.

Hearing, they do not hear.

Seeing, they do not see.

You do hear, and you do see; but you do not hear, and you do not see.

How can this be? I am the wise man of the world. Surely if there was something there to hear or see, then surely I would hear and see it before all these other imbeciles would.

Is that what you think?

Why then has God hidden it from you?

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:19:25 AM

I believe that such a man like Jusus Christ existed in the past. Does it count?

MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:27:48 AM

By their fruits you shall know them.. and your fruit stinks of elitism and judgement.  All caught up on the idea of believing in him and all that is really important is living by his spiritual teachings (i.e the golden rule).  The slave regurgitates and quotes ... our salvation is in those who actually live by what was taught.  I know you want McDonalds spirituality which only requires you to just say " I believe!"  ..but join the adults.. and just live it.
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:36:16 AM

Shouldn't this thread have been started in off-topics? Or is it just me that fails to see the connection to Bitcoin?
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:53:00 AM

Here we go again with the self moderation...

pyra-proxy

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:47:51 AM

(the thing about quoting a book full of bizarre things is that we can quote it out of context also to make people believe falsehoods and bad arguments)

Yours was also quoted in convenience very out of context, notably all of your quotes...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: