Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf  (Read 3035 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:47:09 PM

Shouldn't this thread have been started in off-topics? Or is it just me that fails to see the connection to Bitcoin?
Not just you.  I asked for that connection or lack of and am here asking again.

Now here's the problem I'm addressing to you, just_me, since you seem to wish to post jesus stuff over and over.  It would follow that, if you made conversions, they would donate to a church or churches or causes.

This website and to some large degree, the threads have to do with the impact of bitcoin on society.  Now, do you have ways that bitcoin can be donated to your causes?  If so, let's hear what they are.  If not, are you advocating - here - donations in fiat currency?

No beating around the bush please.  I'd simply like to know if you are here to create/foster/explain how the important job of donations by the faithful or the newly converted can be done in bitcoin, or whether you are one of the tired old fiat operators and hustlers.

Thanks.
meeh

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

:)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:24:46 PM

As an agnostic man. I refuse to believe we are all a bunch of inbred sinners as the bible would have us believe.. (adam and eve > leading to incest)

+1

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:50:39 PM

Jesus is a historical person, which means he actually existed but it doesn't mean that he is a God.
He claimed he was the Gods child,and he claimed we are all Gods children, what makes him so special then? Smiley

I find much more probable that he was a great man with a vision instead an actual Gods descendant.

Ekaros

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:55:30 PM

As an agnostic man. I refuse to believe we are all a bunch of inbred sinners as the bible would have us believe.. (adam and eve > leading to incest)

+1

It's worse. We don't have even the genes from gods which we could still have, if the Yahweh hadn't wiped out everyone but Noah and his family...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
Kiki112

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:01:38 PM

+1

It's worse. We don't have even the genes from gods which we could still have, if the Yahweh hadn't wiped out everyone but Noah and his family...

Yahweh was an alien Cheesy
Don't you watch Ancient Aliens on the History channel?  Grin

just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:06:55 PM

Whatever you people say, nonetheless, the Holy Bible

says that people who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf.

And the holy bible is more trustworthy than people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
meeh

:)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 07:24:35 PM

I'm from U.S, and I will never visit. But I think it's great that Jesus helps people to get pass those stupid border controls there Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFxijuRjX1U

Don't take this the bad way, I really mean it, it's great! Smiley

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:40:19 PM

And the holy bible is more trustworthy than people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.

The bible was written and re-written by people, its filled with the words of other people, people who are able to be fault, lying or mistaken. If you are going to take the words of others as the ultimate truth, simply because they tell you to, and then start to call out others because they seek a bit more truth, than the simple word of people, then the only one deaf and blind is you for blocking your mind from any facts and only having faith in something so uncertain.
That's well said. Seek objective, not dogmatic truth.

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:47:14 PM

I do not believe in an all-powerful invisible man in the sky.

I am neither blind, nor deaf both of which are obvious to me and the people around me.

Christianity is a patchwork of religions founded by a Jewish rabbi and re-written edited for many years by people who believed in different things.

Let me just say this. People who believe in Christianity are awfully gullible.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:50:22 PM

I am neither blind, nor deaf both of which are obvious to me and the people around me.

Christianity is a patchwork of religions founded by a Jewish rabbi and re-written edited for many years by people who believed in different things.

The holy bible says you are blind and deaf.

The holy bible is more trustworthy than non-believers.

The holy bible tells us to be 'WISE AS SERPENTS, BUT HARMLESS AS DOVES' ( not gullible, but seeing and hearing, unlike the non-believers who are blind and deaf)

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:03:23 PM

There is much better "religion" called "open minded thinking" which beliefs are based on connecting the facts and getting new knowledge. Church tried to fight with this since centuries, burning people of science and (forbid) their books. Nowadays getting knowledge and releasing own creativity is so easy like never ever before so pushing the necessity of using dogmatic rituals as a tool for soul treatment/salvation or whatever is harder and harder everyday.

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:23:51 PM

I don't agree with part b, therefore part a is moot to me.
Kiki112

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:30:03 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 09:40:47 PM by Kiki112

wow
what made you make that conclusion?
if you believe everything you read in the bible, what about the contradictions?

For example

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

or perhaps

Here is the order in the first (Genesis 1), the Priestly tradition:

Day 1: Sky, Earth, light
Day 2: Water, both in ocean basins and above the sky(!)
Day 3: Plants
Day 4: Sun, Moon, stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)
Day 5: Sea monsters (whales), fish, birds, land animals, creepy-crawlies (reptiles, insects, etc.)
Day 6: Humans (apparently both sexes at the same time)

Day 7: Nothing (the Gods took the first day off anyone ever did)

here it says animals were  created first and then here that man  was created first

The second one (Genesis 2), goes:

Earth and heavens (misty)
Adam, the first man (on a desolate Earth)
Plants
Animals
Eve, the first woman (from Adam's rib)

Or even Jesuses last words

there are 3 different version in the bible

MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

even the color of Jesuses rope on the trial

MAT 27:28 scarlet

JOH 19:2 purple

these aren't  the only contradictions,there are hundreds of them, I just picked a few..

which version is true?

you can't think everything in the bible is true because almost nothing is, you have to know
God didn't write the bible

The bible was written by a group of bishops in the council at Carthage in 397 A.D

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian but I know that the bible isn't a trustworthy source of information..

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:33:08 PM

God is real because God says he is real. Hmmm.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Sindelar1938

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:38:49 PM

Spare us this crap

There is really no place for this kind of tedious dogma on this forum...

WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:53:55 PM

believe in me so i can save you from myself if you dont believe in me

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:59:56 AM

God is real because God says he is real. Hmmm.
How could you overlook the overwhelming, neutral evidence that he is real and is who he claims he is?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 04:57:33 AM

The holy bible tells us to be 'WISE AS SERPENTS, BUT HARMLESS AS DOVES' ( not gullible, but seeing and hearing, unlike the non-believers who are blind and deaf)

I asked:

Now here's the problem I'm addressing to you, just_me, since you seem to wish to post jesus stuff over and over.  It would follow that, if you made conversions, they would donate to a church or churches or causes.

This website and to some large degree, the threads have to do with the impact of bitcoin on society.  Now, do you have ways that bitcoin can be donated to your causes?  If so, let's hear what they are.  If not, are you advocating - here - donations in fiat currency?

No beating around the bush please.  I'd simply like to know if you are here to create/foster/explain how the important job of donations by the faithful or the newly converted can be done in bitcoin, or whether you are one of the tired old fiat operators and hustlers.

Thanks.

Since you choose not to answer it, I am obliged to classify you as one of the tired old fiat operators and hustlers.  That would have no obvious place on a bitcoin forum.  I understand that you are very sincere and all that yada yada yada.  But you are just a fiat type guy, so my advice to you would be to render unto Caesar that which is Casear's and go some where where that's the way people think.
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:20:40 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 05:33:51 AM by Cryddit

I am a regular worshipper in a Pagan Sex Cult.

The history of Life on earth is about 3650 Million years long, which is a decent metaphorical year, placing the invention of sex 500 Million years ago about 50 "days" before the end of the year. That's why, every year, we celebrate the Invention of Sex with a Big Bang party (okay, we're also celebrating the birth of the universe itself) on November 11.  Hey, it's a great party.  Y'all should come!  

We just got reeally sick of the doom 'n' gloom and death and end-of-the-world stuff, and it occurred to us that a life cult was way better than a death cult.  All our lives we'd been asked to believe that someone *good* was planning to destroy the whole world and kill everybody, and that if you were good he wouldn't torture you forever afterwards.  Cognitive dissonance eventually caught up.  Clearly, it was no more nor less than our religious duty to find a new direction.  

So, as the saying goes, y'all do whatever trips your trigger.  But I know what I'm doing, and I'm much happier about it than I was before we started on a new direction.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:06:22 PM

I am a regular worshipper in a Pagan Sex Cult. ....
Cool.  Just to be fair let me ask you too?

In your Pag-an cult what do you pay in?

Is bitcoin the true and only way to bliss?

Or are your faithful mired in the blashphemous, sinful currencies of the past?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: