Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Is Too Complicated for Average People!  (Read 4371 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

I should agree with this that average people will found bitcoin too complicated. Bitcoin is a huge world this is not just all about a typical buying and selling which only requires a capital or money to start in. Bitcoin also requires a critical thinking, good analytical skill and technical skills in internet. Bitcoin was made in this modern world that make this also in trend with the technology that somehow contributes to make bitcoin complicated for average people. We and they should admit that average people are not that much unto the technology of this modern world because this requires a study in the internet or web that some average people are not willing to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

i dont think so. What is complicated about bitcoin ? it is just a decentralized blockchain that we used for investing.
dont bother to find out how is bitcoin works. as long as we can get profit from it, just use it.

Not a good advice, you should have information about the thing you are investing your money on.

Here is how bitcoins work :

Bitcoin is the first digital currency (also called Cryptocurrency) and it came into existence in 2009. It works on block chain mechanism and all the transactions are verified and recorded after certain mathematical calculations. This is known as Bitcoin mining. The total number of Bitcoins that can be mined is 21 million and as time passes, mining will become more difficult. It is estimated that the last Bitcoin will be mined by 2050 and thus is lot of scope for investment.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

I originally thought Bitcoin was very complicated and I was not able to master all the science that is in Bitcoin. But I am always optimistic and confident in myself that I can get through all my tough times when I first got to know Bitcoin. And as time went by, Bitcoin was not as complicated as I imagined it to be. If we keep reading it would be bored but if while practicing it immediately I think it will go deeper into the brain and easier to understand. And now I really like Bitcoin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

Bitcoin is complicated for those people who don't have much knowledge about internet and digital currencies even well qualified people also don't have much awareness about it. Nowadays it is getting popularity because every media is talking about it and people now start talking about it and try to enter in this market also as an investor.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

On real side bitcoins is not that hard for average people,in fact most of bitcoin users are average persons who doesnt have a high degree in education Smiley . All you need in bitcoins is being able to read and understand and being openminded on opinion from the big names thats into bitcoin.You dont really need to be higher than average people to be in bitcoin.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

Bitcoin is not complicated at all, you just need to understand the essence of the bitcoin itself and everything will become clear right away, at the moment there is a huge amount of knickknacks and training video lessons, so even if a person has never used bitcoin, he can easily study everything
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

after reading this thread, I think I agree with what you say at the end of your statement. should all be made easier, but also must still pay attention to security. I as a beginner this dalahal still consider these processes too complicated.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

Bitcoin Too Complicated for Ordinary People!
as a beginner can be said to be a complicated bitcoin, but for a long time bitcoin was easy.
the most important as long as we want to learn and try the bitcoin itself will not be complicated.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.
What is your opinion on it? discuss..

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.

That’s why for me my advice to the people who are interested in i vesting and would like to have a hand in how they would want to profit from bitcoin is to know first and foremost the market they are putting themselves into. They have to know front and back or at least have an awareness to it so that they can make informed decisions not choices that are influenced by others or by the emotions outpouring from the to be able to do things out of panic
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

yes you are right for people who do not master the computer and not familiar with computer devices and do not understand digital currency transactions of course many new people who are difficult to buy bitcoin, there must be education that provides the correct way and tutorial step to buy and transaction bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: