Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 10:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: HitBTC stole 5Btc, after I provided everything they asked for 2+ months  (Read 124 times)
awesomedan77 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

This is a WARNING to anyone who uses HitBTC.

I sent a 5 Btc deposit over 2 months ago which they froze and asked me for a scan of my Passport + a photo of me holding a piece of paper which I sent them.

After a week of not hearing back, I messaged them again and they asked me the origin of the funds which I explained.

More time passed with no news, and I messaged them again and they asked me for my social media information which I gave them.

Last week they completely suspended my account and closed my support tickets, and they have not been replying to me at all anymore.

I have given them everything they have asked from me and they have still not released my funds after 2+ months!

If anyone from HitBTC is reading this, my requests tickets are #221775, #267139 and #274005.

PLEASE UNFREEZE MY COINS AND STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

This is a WARNING to anyone who uses HitBTC.

I sent a 5 Btc deposit over 2 months ago which they froze and asked me for a scan of my Passport + a photo of me holding a piece of paper which I sent them.

After a week of not hearing back, I messaged them again and they asked me the origin of the funds which I explained.

More time passed with no news, and I messaged them again and they asked me for my social media information which I gave them.

Last week they completely suspended my account and closed my support tickets, and they have not been replying to me at all anymore.

I have given them everything they have asked from me and they have still not released my funds after 2+ months!

If anyone from HitBTC is reading this, my requests tickets are #221775, #267139 and #274005.

PLEASE UNFREEZE MY COINS AND STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!
Sorry to hear that. Have you tried to reach out to them using other form of communication? In Bittrex, I usually advise those with issues with Bittrex to contact them through Twitter, maybe you could do the same thing by communicating to them through Twitter. Tag their Twitter account on your issue. Here is their Twitter account but I am not sure if this is official https://twitter.com/hitbtc
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

Tag their Twitter account on your issue. Here is their Twitter account but I am not sure if this is official https://twitter.com/hitbtc
This could help since they are active on twitter. Just mention that they froze your account for 2 months now, already provided all the details needed and still no reply from support. Don't forget to include the ticket number so they can check it.

PS. Don't deposit too much in a single exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: