Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel and holidays with crypto  (Read 301 times)
naifyboy (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

Hi - I have heard great things are happening in the travel agency space for us crypto holders.
There seem to be a few travel agencies that will allow you to buy travel and holidays at very low prices compared to Expecia and Trivago etc.
I know of TravelBlock and Concierge.
Anyone know about these, have a view or can recommend others?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

I have only heard about Beetoken, it's the platform for booking the appartments, hope the crypto will slowly but steadily occupy this sphere. Digital money is safer than cash in this relation.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Hi - I have heard great things are happening in the travel agency space for us crypto holders.
There seem to be a few travel agencies that will allow you to buy travel and holidays at very low prices compared to Expecia and Trivago etc.

I have heard really interesting and exciting things about TRAVELBLOCK...  It is definitely a travel option I will look into in the future.
naifyboy (OP)

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

I have only heard about Beetoken, it's the platform for booking the appartments, hope the crypto will slowly but steadily occupy this sphere. Digital money is safer than cash in this relation.

Cool - I haven't checked that out yet. I know that TravelBlock and concierge offer complete holiday and travel experiences. the full package.
I am interested to know if Beetoken has such a wide variety.
The-Hodler

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

There's quiet a bunch looking at this though.. Quite a Busy Idea...

Haven't checked out Travelblock but will do so now....
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

I know of a project based on cryptocurrency that are actively working on lowering traveling cost thought deployment of cryptocurrency payment network. Pally coin have been working on using cryptocurrency to deliver top traveling service and when they are successful with their project there will more in road to cryptocurrency market from the services they provide to the travellers.

shay81

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

Hey, I’ve heard of Beetoken but that is to rent the whole apartment. Travelblock is for the package holiday market. I can see huge advantages for having this on the blockchain.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

I am aware of a project BALI that is based on travels and tours, but i do not know how far they have gone. As to if it has been fully implemented. It is a good idea having projects like that. I believe this aspect of cryptocurrency is also very vital and will make the home a tourism another haven.
There are also other projects of this nature. The problem we have is its implementation and not for it to later be abandoned.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

It's good to see that we are finally getting more ways in which we can spend our crypto currencies Smiley  In the end this is the purpose for what they were invented: being able to earn & spend them Smiley

I see travelblock.io has a lot of world wide top travel agencies as affiliates which is a very good thing. I hope they gather the funds they need in their ICO and make it a reality.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

I read about few agencies who accept cryptocurrency as a payment and saw some positive feedbacks including few negative. However, I didn't try it yet, but willing to test on my next vacation. Actually, I'm excited to use this service because I always try to use crypto in real life whenever I get chances.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

I have heard about this service and all its just praise so nothing negative I can not say this is a company that helps people to cheaply and qualitatively travel
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Does Expedia or Booking gonna use cryptocurrency? If mention the Booking reputation I bet they'll sell a soul to devil for that opportunity  Grin
vubanam

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

This is a great app.  I will support you and accompany you. Thank you so much
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

There is also Crowdvilla out there. They are planning do ICO.
Basically they will buy holiday villas and work like Airbnb as I get it  Cheesy

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

It is good to see that people are actually looking for different websites to pay for their vacations or daily payments. I dont think there are any websites from where you can buy travel tickets and holidays with bitcoin. Those ones that you know about are just in the first phase where they are only selling tokens but you can't buy any service from them.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

I've heard of Concierge and I've read all of these projects, but I've never heard of Travel block, I hope all of these projects will work in the future, as this will provide a lot of convenience for explorers or adventurers.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

I have heard about them too but haven't used them though. It's nice to see that many businesses and organizations are implementing the use of cryptocurrency as part of their payment options at least, that is what it was meant for; it's true serving it purpose. But with the recent price of cryptocurrency,  I won't want to spend my coins now, I only want to top them up for the better days.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

with a crypto currency you can not limit yourself in choosing a country, pay anywhere without having cash with you, one of the dreams that can come true very soon.
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Yeah I seen an article on travel block so looked at there website & it shows the savings you can make. Mental prices!
Early days of there ICO so many more might hear of them soon.
TradingTime2018

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

I saw an ICO review on YouTube about TravelBlock a couple of weeks ago. It is blockchain travel service that basically cuts out the middleman that enables much cheaper travels as you are connected directly to hotels etc. So why to you want a decentralized Expedia? What kind of value can this add: 1. With Travelblock we get one step closer to mainstream adoption as we in this case would use crypto to pay for our travels. 2. They estimate an average of 30 to 60% discount on the travels. All in bullish and investing here!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: