Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:33:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 in bitcoin or XRP?  (Read 493 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Investing $1000 in bitcoin won't give you much profit, better go for XRP. Yah, BTC is stronger but the question why are you investing in cryptocurrency? To make profits, right? In that case, you should invest in XRP when the amount is $1000 or low. The reason is you'll get some fraction of BTC with that money, but you'll get many XRP with the same amount. If I were you, I'd go for XRP for sure.
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.

well am not a XRP holder , also find XRP not that good coin .
but its parent company ripple dont provide only one coin , they provide many services .
so in future we can see many big partnerships even with some banks .
so price will pump at that time .

so for invvestment purpose you should go for both coins in a ratio of BTC : XRP = 2:1
change7

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

XRP has a more multiplier effect than Btc. Any little news or pump group can push the price of XRP to ×2 or more. But doing a ×2 or 3 for bitcoin will require another mega Bull run. But split the fund into two and invest in both and see which turns out more profitable.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

I would put in BTC .
Why ?
because there are amny promisng coins which are better than Xrp, can handle more tx per sec and are dectralised opposite to xrp thus my bet would be BTC.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.
If you choose between Ripple and Bitcoin, then this is definitely bitcoin, but I advise you to buy bitcoin, after you buy it,  immediately put it on a good prospective-altcoin, because the market now lets do it.

darklotus17

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

It is better to invest in 50/50. This is the best option. So you diversify your portfolio and be able to get a good profit with both coins
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

Today BTC is the safest crypto to invest. I think the good idea is invest $1K into BTC. Because it future will be good and it's value will increase, what we can't probably tell about XRP.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

I would choose Bitcoin.
Ripple is so much centralized and nobody knows what will happen to it in the future.
While BTC is still the main coin of crypto and investment to is is kind of secure one.
Topotam

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Try to pick 80% into btc investment because its safe here, you will have option to engage in short or long term. Return is guaratneed upon on your trading strategy. Others 20% pick into XRP
yigitcoin

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Bitcoin and Xrp are popular coins of the crypto currency stock market. bitcoin price is rising slowly. xrp is greater than the upward acceleration. so I would prefer Xrp if there were 1000 dollars.
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

$500 Bitcoin $500 NEO

NEO is growing and all the child chain projects are offering a great ROI read my blog to see all that is going on with neo
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mistib/the-power-of-neo-nep5-ico-s-and-bounties

After you read that see other post within my blog about NEO and join the telegram groups for futher updates

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: