Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MiniFaucet Script (a MyFaucet replacement)  (Read 51971 times)
elbandi (OP)

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:47:09 AM

currenty i get this error with coinbase enabled:

"An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)"
coinbase doc say:
Code:
Coinbase pays transaction fees on payments greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC. But for smaller amounts you may want to add your own amount. Fees can be added as a string, such as ‘0.0005’.
so you can raise the cashout limit to 0.01btc, but users will be angry...
I will add a code, if coinbase return this error, faucet try to send the money with the fee.

(grouping the cashout need lots of work, I do not know when can i do it.)

Then I switched to Blockchain and get this weird error:

"An error has occured - com.google.bitcoin.core.AddressFormatException: Checksum does not validate"
I think this address is invalid. It's misspelled.
HotSwap

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:55:01 AM

I was able to fix the blockchain, looks like you accidentally dropped an extra "a" in the payout script.

And yea I dont want to have to payout all those fees! Ha I guess for now I will offer to manually transfer addresses.

Thanks again for your work!

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
HotSwap

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:11:04 PM

Could anyone tell me how to add the option to use coinbase email address instead of BTC?

Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:17:11 PM

Could anyone tell me how to add the option to use coinbase email address instead of BTC?
yes, you can simply remove the code that checks if the address is a valid bitcoin address. Just make it always return true. I'll give you example code when i get home tonight.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 04:43:13 PM

currenty i get this error with coinbase enabled:

"An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)"
coinbase doc say:
Code:
Coinbase pays transaction fees on payments greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC. But for smaller amounts you may want to add your own amount. Fees can be added as a string, such as ‘0.0005’.
so you can raise the cashout limit to 0.01btc, but users will be angry...
I will add a code, if coinbase return this error, faucet try to send the money with the fee.

(grouping the cashout need lots of work, I do not know when can i do it.)

Then I switched to Blockchain and get this weird error:

"An error has occured - com.google.bitcoin.core.AddressFormatException: Checksum does not validate"
I think this address is invalid. It's misspelled.

So this is an exact replica of my faucet where you have to reach x amount of btc before cashing out?

Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:58:39 PM

So this is an exact replica of my faucet where you have to reach x amount of btc before cashing out?
Exact replica? What the f*ck are you talking about?
It's a faucet... With delayed payouts... Like all of the others.
This faucet is FREE unlike yours.
Also, you're 14 years old, so your paypal account is illegal. And you're gambling on primedice and just-dice, which is also illegal at your age...
HotSwap

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:10:25 PM

yes, you can simply remove the code that checks if the address is a valid bitcoin address. Just make it always return true. I'll give you example code when i get home tonight.
That would be great, I have tried to find the right piece but everything I change just breaks the site.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 12:23:09 AM

Exact replica? What the f*ck are you talking about?
It's a faucet... With delayed payouts... Like all of the others.
This faucet is FREE unlike yours.
Also, you're 14 years old, so your paypal account is illegal. And you're gambling on primedice and just-dice, which is also illegal at your age...

Im talking about myfaucet as in what tradefortress gave out... Also I thought that it was instant payout and just realized that it was not.

elbandi (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:52:13 AM

I was able to fix the blockchain, looks like you accidentally dropped an extra "a" in the payout script.
Uh, thats a typo in the code... fixed.

upgrade the source and the config: from now, you can configure, what are you accept as address: email or btc
HotSwap

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:11:38 AM

I have updated the code on my site, it now accepts emails and btc however when sending from one coinbase to another coinbase I still receive the fee required error. I thought coinbase to coinbase was supposed to be free? Any thoughts?

tautvilis

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:43:10 PM

Maybe u can help with installation of this? I can't get it to work
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:05:58 PM

Maybe u can help with installation of this? I can't get it to work

I can help you its easy for me. Cheesy
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 01:32:57 AM

I have updated the code on my site, it now accepts emails and btc however when sending from one coinbase to another coinbase I still receive the fee required error. I thought coinbase to coinbase was supposed to be free? Any thoughts?

This is what I was talking about in an early post. I also get the same error! Any ideas why?

leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:40:23 PM

A note on this that took me ages to figure out: script requires PHP 5.3 or newer.
Tried running it on 5.2 and could figure out why it wasnt working, upgraded PHP and it's working Smiley

HotSwap

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:29:53 PM

Also I have been trying to figure out a way to post the current number of dispenses with a sql query for total rows. Any thoughts on this?

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:19:06 AM

Also I have been trying to figure out a way to post the current number of dispenses with a sql query for total rows. Any thoughts on this?

If you have phpmyadmin then it should be very easy (assuming each dispense has an id). Just use the UI to go to the last page. If not then your sql query should be something like this:

Code:
SELECT *
FROM table
ORDER BY `ID` DESC
LIMIT 1;

This is how it goes on my custom made faucet but it should be similar to this.

leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:56:06 PM

The SQL would be:
Code:
SELECT COUNT(id) AS `total` FROM `dispenses`

elbandi (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:15:40 PM

A note on this that took me ages to figure out: script requires PHP 5.3 or newer.
Tried running it on 5.2 and could figure out why it wasnt working, upgraded PHP and it's working Smiley
added a php version checking, so others will know easy if they has same error.

This is what I was talking about in an early post. I also get the same error! Any ideas why?
i tested with coinbase i can send 0.00001 btc from coinbase to coinbase account without fee. I will test to send to external account too. bitcoind test will be soon.
But i hasnt blockchain account, so that i cannot test Sad

KoningKaas

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:29:40 PM

Coinbase too coinbase is working fine, atleast onmy site it has done multiple payouts.
(im still running an older version tho)

Hope for some good updates on this with support for sending too other wallets too, its an great script.
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 10:25:33 PM

added a php version checking, so others will know easy if they has same error.

i tested with coinbase i can send 0.00001 btc from coinbase to coinbase account without fee. I will test to send to external account too. bitcoind test will be soon.
But i hasnt blockchain account, so that i cannot test Sad

Coinbase to coinbase used to work fine for me but recently stopped.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: