Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MiniFaucet Script (a MyFaucet replacement)  (Read 51971 times)
elbandi (OP)

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:33:16 PM

Hi,

Code:
// transaction fee in satoshis
$fee = 20000;

Did you setup it?

you need that, because:

Optional transaction fee if you would like to pay it. Coinbase pays transaction fees on payments greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC. But for smaller amounts you may want to add your own amount. Fees can be added as a string, such as ‘0.0005’.

Elbandi
KoningKaas

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:16:42 PM

Wasnt Coinbase supposed to be offchain and so no fee's were needed? [only coinbase > coinbase]

If i have to send 20k fee's for every 20k payout it's not really worth it  Tongue
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:57:12 PM

Anyone else having problems with Coinbase API not working anymore?
I tried refreshing the API Key too no avail

Its nothing to do with the code. Its just that coinbase api sucks. I have my own custom coded faucet and it stops working every now and then.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:58:16 PM

Wasnt Coinbase supposed to be offchain and so no fee's were needed? [only coinbase > coinbase]

If i have to send 20k fee's for every 20k payout it's not really worth it  Tongue

Coinbase started glitching out. Contact support and see what they can do. Theoretically you shouldnt be paying anything but I think that some security system is firing off because you are sending a lot more transactions than more people.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

Hi,

Code:
// transaction fee in satoshis
$fee = 20000;

Did you setup it?

you need that, because:

Optional transaction fee if you would like to pay it. Coinbase pays transaction fees on payments greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC. But for smaller amounts you may want to add your own amount. Fees can be added as a string, such as ‘0.0005’.

Elbandi

No need. Its nothing to do with your code. Its all to do with the coinbase api being really buggy.

KoningKaas

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:35:57 PM

Coinbase started glitching out. Contact support and see what they can do. Theoretically you shouldnt be paying anything but I think that some security system is firing off because you are sending a lot more transactions than more people.

Thanks, they're support desk is buggy as hell too but i send em an email too support@coinbase.com just to be sure too.
Hope they can fix it
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 07:39:17 PM

Thanks, they're support desk is buggy as hell too but i send em an email too support@coinbase.com just to be sure too.
Hope they can fix it

Their support desk isnt that buggy. Its just that the support team is VERYYYYY slow.

elbandi (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:20:30 PM

No need. Its nothing to do with your code. Its all to do with the coinbase api being really buggy.
Ah, thx.

then if coinbase is still wrong, time to switch somewhere else... Smiley

Elbandi
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 09:27:37 PM

Ah, thx.

Elbandi

Yeah. Try to implement this: https://www.microwallet.org/

ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 05:45:50 PM

Guys how do we install this? I've made a new database and set up config.php (chosen coinbase) but when I navigate to it on chrome nothing is shown.

Palcoin.co
elbandi (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:33:37 PM

Guys how do we install this? I've made a new database and set up config.php (chosen coinbase) but when I navigate to it on chrome nothing is shown.
if you can, check the webserver log. if you see something: .htaccess: RewriteEngine not allowed here, you have to setup allowoverride.

Or, set this:
Code:
error_reporting(0);
to:
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Elbandi
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

if you can, check the webserver log. if you see something: .htaccess: RewriteEngine not allowed here, you have to setup allowoverride.

Or, set this:
Code:
error_reporting(0);
to:
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Elbandi

Make sure you put

Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);

on the top of the page. (not the bottom Cheesy)

ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 12:38:16 AM

You guys are amazing, thank you it's working fine now!

Palcoin.co
leckey

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:24:06 AM

Ah, thx.

Elbandi

Yeah I've had to port all of my faucets over to microwallet. Too many problems with this script.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 02:28:29 AM

Ah, thx.

Elbandi

Yeah I've had to port all of my faucets over to microwallet. Too many problems with this script.

There are issue with everything. Life is not perfect. Sooner or later youll find a problem with that. Coinbase API sucks blockchain doesnt allow anything under the limit. Bla bla bla, you get the point. Microwallet is php only, there are only 3 basic things you can do...

ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 12:23:49 PM

Eeeum how do you import structure.sql on ssh (ubuntu) I've uploaded everything in a map (faucet) in home directory (/var/www).

Thanks in advance!

Palcoin.co
KoningKaas

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

Eeeum how do you import structure.sql on ssh (ubuntu) I've uploaded everything in a map (faucet) in home directory (/var/www).

Thanks in advance!

You use phpmyadmin for that
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 02:30:22 PM

I don't use that as it can become a security weakness, anyone knows how to do this in ssh on ubuntu?

Palcoin.co
KoningKaas

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

I don't use that as it can become a security weakness, anyone knows how to do this in ssh on ubuntu?
Googling : how to add mysql from ssh gave me this
http://vps2.me/create-mysql-database-with-ssh-command/
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 03:21:45 PM

Googling : how to add mysql from ssh gave me this
http://vps2.me/create-mysql-database-with-ssh-command/

Thank you, I've created a mysql database already with that same post. xD

I only have to import structure.sql now, I've used this command mysql -u <user> -p <dbmame> < structure.sql but it didn't work.

Btw, I've seen an usefull link on your profile, I would like to mine an alt coin with a vps, I've followed this guide: http://blog.kvvs.nl/?p=13.

But i'm not quite sure how to do this for an alt coin based on litecoin, could you help me with this? :3

my email is: hakan.wnme@gmail.com and my skype is: hakan.wnme@live.com

Palcoin.co
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: