Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automatic tech analysis bots  (Read 53 times)
CCTA_AK (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Good day

I want to start a discussion about a product of which I am a part.

The thing is - we've created a twitter bot, telegram bots & channels to automatically spread the technical analysis signals. No pump shit - only pure tech analysis^

Ichimoku signals
Volume increase
Upcoming events

Signals are graphically supported, and integrated into a comfortable form for making a trading decision.

Example may be seen here:

https://twitter.com/ccta_io

May I ask for a discussion, I need criticism to make product better. Thank you

Our public group chat:
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/4PKhtVwfzF

To moderators: I understand that this is a kind of advertising - so if it's not allowed in this branch of forum , I beg your pardon and will not create this topic again.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Many crypto currencies are not subject to the laws of technical analysis. News and, of course, the actions of large institutional investors play a very important role.
CCTA_AK (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Many crypto currencies are not subject to the laws of technical analysis. News and, of course, the actions of large institutional investors play a very important role.

As I see from some time in crypto trading - It's not always true. For example - we see that Ichimoku tools works nice for getting small but regular profit

Currently we are working on using them in trading bot

But of course, on such a young market as crypto the main drivers are news and big money incoming from nowhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: