Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:34:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good crypto exchange for a new utility coin to be listed on?  (Read 516 times)
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
Merited by Kramblerty (1)

What is the good (reputable and with a high liquidity) crypto exchange you will advice for a new utility coin to be listed?
AnaPreda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

What is the good (reputable and with a high liquidity) crypto exchange you will advice for a new utility coin to be listed?

The best crypto exchange coming soon on the market is #LCCX, a fully regulated and insured crypto currency exchange based in London.
The LCCX is designed to bring a customer-centric experience to crypto trading. LCCX offers many benefits which include crypto-fiat pairs, a large menu of crypto currencies, cold storage of crypto, and third-party insurance coverage of crypto on the exchange. Additionally, to ensure the exchange remains consumer focused, the team behind this project promises to bring the highest quality customer service standards to the LCCX.

Each of the factors list above is a stand-alone win. But the key winning point is the fact that LCCX is offering an easy way into crypto and then continuing to offer a large portion of other cryptos that an investor could want in just one location. No longer would traders and investors need to go to crypt-fiat exchanges like Coinbase to enter the market, and then would have to juggle with various exchanges to get the crypto portfolio they desire.

Please read more about #LCCX on the website: https://lccx.io/
Whitepaper: lccx.io/LCCX-WhitePaper.pdf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lccxofficial
Telegram: https://t.me/lccxico
ANN:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3046661.0
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Well, a better choice for the exchanger that runs on a year or longer, That has a good reputation, a Large volume of trades, Lot of traders, small fees and it has a good customer support.You can just look at the coinmarketcap and you will find out the list of a good exchanger.I prefer POLONIEX, BITTREX and Binance they reputable in crypto trading.
DavidAssetrush

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Assetrush.com the one and only service that helps with exchanges and wallets listing as well as market making.

Full range of services to list and promote tokens. Professional cooperation with the most popular crypto exchanges, wallets, and media.

Exchanges listing - Wallets listing - Market Making - Marketing - Community Management - Brand Management

support@assetrush.com

Telegram - @davidbooker
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Well, a better choice for the exchanger that runs on a year or longer, That has a good reputation, a Large volume of trades, Lot of traders, small fees and it has a good customer support.You can just look at the coinmarketcap and you will find out the list of a good exchanger.I prefer POLONIEX, BITTREX and Binance they reputable in crypto trading.

Thanks but what do you think about Upbit, OKEx, Huobi, Bitfinex (high volume-liquidity exchanges) and Hitbtc ?
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:12 AM

Thanks but what do you think about Upbit, OKEx, Huobi, Bitfinex (high volume-liquidity exchanges) and Hitbtc ?

Now I see a lot of people trading on exchange Upbit, OKEx, Huobi.
and you need to know that Binance is also good, Binance exchange is the most profitable. which of course also many traders. and high volume.
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

The best crypto exchange coming soon on the market is #LCCX, a fully regulated and insured crypto currency exchange based in London.
The LCCX is designed to bring a customer-centric experience to crypto trading. LCCX offers many benefits which include crypto-fiat pairs, a large menu of crypto currencies, cold storage of crypto, and third-party insurance coverage of crypto on the exchange. Additionally, to ensure the exchange remains consumer focused, the team behind this project promises to bring the highest quality customer service standards to the LCCX.
Recent updates on tightening UK FCA regulation policies UK watchdog says license needed to trade cryptocurrencies were really a positive news for LCCX, it would give more value with such ICOs which plans to work further with government regulators to avoid lots of future scams. That's why it seems for me what some recent UK ICOs, designed according to UK legislation seems worth investing - they already work with UK Financial Conduct Authority, located in London - It will prevent the unpredictable jurisdiction. They even have a team with previous FCA background: https://lccx.io/#team_section
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

Binance would be the best for me. they have a really good weeding out process for coins. There have been a few dodgy coins listed but they are soon sussed out. I think along with binance, maybe bittex just for sheer volume but their reputation for having good quality tokens is lacking. I must add both are extremely difficult to get onto
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

If You have the capacity to pay that big amount to a Exchange , Binance is the best Exchange to be listed.Other than  Kucoin and any Korean exchanges are always good. When thinking about Decentralized Exchanges Tidex is a great selection and Idex is also pretty handy. I don't believe listing in declining Exchanges like Bittrex,Hitbtc and Cryptopia are good choices when thinking about the future.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

It's is interesting moment: most of exchanges says (on their websites) that they don't charge a fee for listing. But rumours are opposite) people say that the same exchanges actually charge from 1 to 3 BTC.
CryptoFello

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

Exante.eu is a unique European brokerage, I trade with them for more than a year and recommend it with responsibility. I sell, buy and short crypto with high liquidity + I can withdraw funds in a double-click. The trading platform is very friendly. Open free demo account and try trading yourself.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

Due to the large member and volume per day, i think the crypto exchange such as: Binance, Houbi, Okex, Bittrex... is the suitable to list te new utility coin.
By the way,  Kucoin and hitBTC exchanges are also good. Some of Decentralized Exchanges Tidex, Folkdelta is a great selection but please be careful when trading on it, the best way is use Metamaskto avoid scams

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

Exante.eu is a unique European brokerage, I trade with them for more than a year and recommend it with responsibility. I sell, buy and short crypto with high liquidity + I can withdraw funds in a double-click. The trading platform is very friendly. Open free demo account and try trading yourself.

it is (Exante) like the Localbitcoins?
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

Those exchanges that you've just mentioned above are the reputable and trusted exchange as far as I know it's not easy to list coin out there like yobit or another exchange and i think this is a good point, all exchanges should make high criteria for the coins that will be listed on their sites.

If You have the capacity to pay that big amount to a Exchange , Binance is the best Exchange to be listed.Other than  Kucoin and any Korean exchanges are always good. When thinking about Decentralized Exchanges Tidex is a great selection and Idex is also pretty handy. I don't believe listing in declining Exchanges like Bittrex,Hitbtc and Cryptopia are good choices when thinking about the future.
Wait what ??  i thought bittrex is the good one anyway why do you think bittrex is bad? they are so popular and have huge members, btw i agree binance is the best exchange so far.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

List your Token https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Now i use the normally one is Huobi. But having another also good is Upbit, Okex and Remitano.
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

List your Token https://ecex.exchange

What is your day volume of trade? do you presented on coinmarketcap?
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

Maybe this doesn't answer your question but if what the exchange's users feel about the exchange is important to you, have a look here where more than 250 exchanges are listed with user ratings: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

so far I only use local exchange, etherdelta and livecoin only, but I am not comfortable trading there. thanks for your suggestion and maybe I will try binance, bittrex and poloniex as other exchange option.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

so far I only use local exchange, etherdelta and livecoin only, but I am not comfortable trading there. thanks for your suggestion and maybe I will try binance, bittrex and poloniex as other exchange option.

Why are you disappointed with etherdelta and livecoin?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: