Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good crypto exchange for a new utility coin to be listed on?  (Read 520 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Utility tokens basically can be listed on every crypto exchange, unlike the ones treated as securities. Problem is the biggest ones  have very high listing fee, so if this is a new project without big funds, this may be a deal breaker. Good thing that decentralized exchengas are becoming more and more popular these days, and has a lot of volume already (like Bancor Network for example).
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

Utility tokens basically can be listed on every crypto exchange, unlike the ones treated as securities. Problem is the biggest ones  have very high listing fee, so if this is a new project without big funds, this may be a deal breaker. Good thing that decentralized exchengas are becoming more and more popular these days, and has a lot of volume already (like Bancor Network for example).

yes, also the new types of p2p crypto exchanges like Tokpie, can list any cryptocurrency (or any crypto-asset).
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

@Jekbolt

Haven't heard about Tokpie, thanks for info. I also got one project on my radar, which may help many new coins get liquidity - it is STeX exchange. They already have working alpha you can test here: https://alpha.stex.exchange/ . They got this great idea of thousands cross rates, so you can trade any coin with another directly, without converting it to btc or eth.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

Well, a better choice for the exchanger that runs on a year or longer, That has a good reputation, a Large volume of trades, Lot of traders, small fees and it has a good customer support.You can just look at the coinmarketcap and you will find out the list of a good exchanger.I prefer POLONIEX, BITTREX and Binance they reputable in crypto trading.

maybe almost the same. I like bittrex and poleniex. have traders and I think this makes me happy here. Additionally, the completeness of existing coins also attracted me because it certainly will make the reference more options.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

in my opinion KUcoin, Binance, Tidex, Huobi pro, this is recommended for new coin listings.

for the deposit is not too long, and the daily volume is also a lot.
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

Well, a better choice for the exchanger that runs on a year or longer, That has a good reputation, a Large volume of trades, Lot of traders, small fees and it has a good customer support.You can just look at the coinmarketcap and you will find out the list of a good exchanger.I prefer POLONIEX, BITTREX and Binance they reputable in crypto trading.

maybe almost the same. I like bittrex and poleniex. have traders and I think this makes me happy here. Additionally, the completeness of existing coins also attracted me because it certainly will make the reference more options.

How many coins traded on POLONIEX?
Brambam

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex etc. are nice, but more realistic option is exchange like Cryptopia, Kucoin or similar.
Listing on big exchanges requires a lot of things and in some cases big amounts of money.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Ziggurat (ZIG) cryptocurrency listings:

Token.Store   https://token.store/trade/ZIG
EtherDelta https://etherdelta.com/#0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH
ForkDelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH

Coin Listing!!! https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

What is the good (reputable and with a high liquidity) crypto exchange you will advice for a new utility coin to be listed?

there are some exchanges as your conditions. but i think many coins try to list their coin in low volume exchanges after they could reach good volume, coin owners try to add their coin to major exchanges.
cryptonage

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Kucoin and new exchange Upcoin.
xxc123

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

That's why it seems for me what some recent UK ICOs, designed according to UK legislation seems worth investing - they already work with UK Financial Conduct Authority, located in London - It will prevent the unpredictable jurisdiction. They even have a team with previous FCA background: https://lccx.io/#team_section
iqahmed

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

If You Need Big Volume Exchange Then Bit-z,BigOne And Mertocx Is best For Initial Coins If You Want to list your coin like yobit,cryptoaya I didnot prefer you because these exchange is totally pump & dump exchanges
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

Binance and kucoin are best crypto exchange for a new utility coins can be listed u wll be having waiting list for these coins
hawaii236

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

Binance
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

so far I only use local exchange, etherdelta and livecoin only, but I am not comfortable trading there. thanks for your suggestion and maybe I will try binance, bittrex and poloniex as other exchange option.

Why are you disappointed with etherdelta and livecoin?
etherdelta not recommended because when the network of etherdelta full,we will lost any fee for gwei gas.i think the bittrex and binance are recommend

sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

Binance would be the travel interpreting me. they annex a indeed greater weeding elsewhere serve interpreting coins.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Binance would be the first-class epitomizing me. they control a real close next to weeding away activity epitomizing mints. There control been a meagre cunning coins listed on the other hand they are soon sussed out.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

Due to the high volume in 24h per day, Highly recommend you choose some exchange crypto to buy or sell new utility coin
-Upbit
-OKEx
-Huobi
-Bitfinex
-Hitbtc
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

Well, every member within this forum will suggest you the same exchanges they have been using since their journey to crypto trading but i have come up with a different one existing simce a year or two.
This exchange is livecoun.net, i prefer to use it most than others because this exchange uses cold storage to keep coins secure and many more professional looking functions and good customee suppprr, low transaction fee
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

You should specify what you expect from exchanges. Are you ready to pay for listing or may be you're looking for free exchanges? Good free exchanges are Mercatox, OOOBTC, FatBTC. What about paid exchanges, well, there are quite a lot of them. It depends on how much you're able to pay. Choose popular ones, Binance, Bittrex and so on.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: