Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High performance blockchain vs Vechain  (Read 110 times)
civiszero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Hi All,

I have a question and it is not meant as a 1 on 1 comparison on the use case but more from a ROI perspective.

I am invested into Vechain, I have a couple hundred of them and bought at a ATH of like 6 dollar.
although I believe in the project, there is little positive price movement lately and also in regards to recent announcements when comparing it with other altcoins.
so yes I believe this project will grow in the long run but I am wondering if it might be better to invest elsewhere first and get some more gains and buy back in at a later stage?

I am thinking of pulling my funds from Vechain and invest it in High performance blockchain seeming theres a lot more movement on this recently.

I am wondering what you think?

langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

Hi All,

I have a question and it is not meant as a 1 on 1 comparison on the use case but more from a ROI perspective.

I am invested into Vechain, I have a couple hundred of them and bought at a ATH of like 6 dollar.
although I believe in the project, there is little positive price movement lately and also in regards to recent announcements when comparing it with other altcoins.
so yes I believe this project will grow in the long run but I am wondering if it might be better to invest elsewhere first and get some more gains and buy back in at a later stage?

I am thinking of pulling my funds from Vechain and invest it in High performance blockchain seeming theres a lot more movement on this recently.

If you have no idea what you're doing and you're asking here: Just hold. VeChain is a solid project. You don't seem to act rationally here and your approach seems rash. VeChain could easily go way over $10 in the next bull run. If you don't want to hold, I recommend doing some more research.
ucelik

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

Vechain is a great project and have a great hard working team behind it.. If you can, wait and your patience will be rewarded.. if you have some dollars aside I would buy more VEN while it is still cheap.
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Are you only in one coin? That is very risky even though youve invested in really good project like vechain which will flourish. Ive been in since 18 cents and I still believe it will multiply a lot later. HPB on the other hand is very nice risk/reward type of coin. Their hardware solution is looking great with 30k tps already on testnet. Id suggest that you should do a list of pros and cons and decide for yourself instead of listening to others. This way you can only get pissed at yourself and blame yourself = figuring out what went wrong.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

Vechain is a very promising project and I would not withdraw funds. It was necessary to buy on the part of the deposit, in order to buy cheaper and average the price later.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

Hi All,

Seems like you don't really know what you're doing and setting yourself up for a very newb mistake. Don't chase the candles Wink

civiszero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

I am talking about short term gains vs long term gains.
I have a limited amount of money to invest.
So the question really is:
Should i hodl or should i trade short term and accumulate more ven.
Yes i am a newbie,
And also i did read up.

So i am aware of the potential, use case , partnerships etc
Also aware of the rule never sell at a loss.

Im just asking for advice , i cannot be the only one that sees the price of ven gettin supressed time and time again

Ps.
My portfolio consists out of

Ethereum
Oyster pearl
Banyan network
Fusion
Vechain
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I am talking about short term gains vs long term gains.
I have a limited amount of money to invest.
So the question really is:
Should i hodl or should i trade short term and accumulate more ven.
Yes i am a newbie,
And also i did read up.

So i am aware of the potential, use case , partnerships etc
Also aware of the rule never sell at a loss.

Im just asking for advice , i cannot be the only one that sees the price of ven gettin supressed time and time again

Ps.
My portfolio consists out of

Ethereum
Oyster pearl
Banyan network
Fusion
Vechain

I started with little aswell, what I did initially is putting like a 100$ in  microcaps that had something decent going for them and the rest I kept in BTC whilst buying in monthly. I think if you want to increase your stack you're eihter going to have to:
1. Be patient and keep pouring in money on a timely basis.
2. Take some gambles
3. Day trade/swing trade
4. Bounties
Or you could do all of them, your choice really. I actually do all of it.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

There are very few coins I believe which can (not guaranteed) still go x5 this year...VEN is one of them.

Nuff said. Wink

Just saw your portfolio...if I am you,VEN will be the last I will sell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: