Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some replies get removed?  (Read 204 times)
Ahed.s (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Hello all,
May I ask why some of my replies get removed although I am replying within the subject !! Thank you in advance for everyone who will reply Smiley
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Usually, the replies are removed due to the offtopic, but I had lots of such cases when I answer according to the topic and really try to make the forum better, but the answers are removed. Have no idea why
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

Hello all,
May I ask why some of my replies get removed although I am replying within the subject !! Thank you in advance for everyone who will reply Smiley
Usually the replies that are removed are of low quality. Meaning that they add very little value to the discussion, if you could provide us with some examples of replies that were removed we can help you further.
SAHARANINE

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Most of the time a reply get removed when it is off topic other than that I don't think a reply will get removed
rachelstar

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Hello all,

Usually reply be removed due to off topic. But if your reply and with in the topic and still remove its maybe moderator is not satisfied or misunderstood your message. Or maybe  its accidentally delete.
Bangete

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

maybe far off the topic
Anuoye3434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

why some replies got deleted or removed is because some reply are not constructively okay, some do copy another persons message and paste why some message are not okay by the moderator
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Maybe it is inappropriate or it is off topic or if you quoted the whole post or sometimes if it is self moderated the OP can remove your post if he wants to.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

I have, too, such a situation often the case.
This is due to the fact that I wrote with errors and translated the text through Google translate
axel20

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

I've had replies to topics get removed too, without explanation.
waterman

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

yup me too, Even in my own threads my posts got deleted by the moderator. And some people's posts were very mean and offensive to me with bad words and all and still, they were not deleted. There is nothing we can do it about it just... take an arrow to the knee

alexandrea

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

I replied with "nope" and it literally got deleted lol and his thread was a question.
Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:11:42 AM

Moderators rarely delete replies outright, that is when it feels they’re not a good example of an answer or is inappropriate. Secondly, some answers consist of nothing more than a series of links. While links are very useful, it’s more helpful to provide a brief explanation of how those links answer the question. Since I'm getting a vibe that you're a newbie just like me, I recommend you to use Bitrus as your exchanger, it is especially designed to help beginners through its tools, interface and platforms it supports.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:46:39 AM

Posts usually get deleted if they don’t add value to the conversation.  Moderators do this to cut down on the amount useless noise on the forum. 
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:18:30 AM

Posts usually get deleted if they don’t add value to the conversation.  Moderators do this to cut down on the amount useless noise on the forum. 

It would not be deleted outright is someone doesn't report the post to be spammy and adds nothing to the conversation. That's why I urge everyone to post something relevant to the discussions otherwise if will just be reported and will be deleted by the mods.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

Not just to cut down but also eliminate repetitive posts though somehow it will gets deleted if someone reported it.

Usually, the replies are removed due to the offtopic, but I had lots of such cases when I answer according to the topic and really try to make the forum better, but the answers are removed. Have no idea why

Sometimes, answering in the topic is useless since it's already answered thus what you should do is try to quote some answers and interact to each other, as what a forum should be.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:07:18 PM

Moderators rarely delete replies outright, that is when it feels they’re not a good example of an answer or is inappropriate. Secondly, some answers consist of nothing more than a series of links. While links are very useful, it’s more helpful to provide a brief explanation of how those links answer the question. Since I'm getting a vibe that you're a newbie just like me, I recommend you to use Bitrus as your exchanger, it is especially designed to help beginners through its tools, interface and platforms it supports.
I want to know where is that bitrus because i can't find it on coinmarketcap. Is it operational at the moment?

Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:12:23 PM

I want to know where is that bitrus because i can't find it on coinmarketcap. Is it operational at the moment?
It is not operational yet but soon it will be and that is also why you cannot find it on coinmarketcap. You can personally check it here on Bitrus
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:47:31 PM

Maybe the reply you made is not well structured or you can also delete the subject or topic you have deleted by the moderator so that your reply is also deleted.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:53:53 PM

I replied with "nope" and it literally got deleted lol and his thread was a question.

I think not the reason deletion of the replies is using the word nope, i think it's depend how to use it properly to avoid deletion make your replies in thread are quality contents with sense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: