Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted whole of my day and not able to find the best bounty campaign for me.  (Read 170 times)
goku19 (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

High there i wasted whole of my day today and not able to find a good bounty campaign for me to join its signature campaing...because in past i always selected very bad campaign...as of my recent one...i have earned 1700Tokens of Roscacoin where 1ETH equal 22,000Roscacoin according to ICO price...
so you can calculate i am getting cents after the work of couple of months...i never was able to earn good in bounty...
Please please suggest me some good bounty where i earn atleast 1ETH at the end of the campaign please
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

I believe your rank should fetch you reasonable reward. I would recommend some of the bounty campaigns i believe in and that with your present rank, you can get good reward. You can consider, XYO, Shivom, Beyond Seen Screen and TowerBee. I believe if you choose any of this you will be satisfied with the rewards at the end of the bounty.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

You need to have knowledge about the respective project, and this will let you know which project will succeed or have a bigger and better future and real time success. I don't think this is a wasted time, because at least a small information might have got gathered about the cryptocurrency world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

I believe your rank should fetch you reasonable reward. I would recommend some of the bounty campaigns i believe in and that with your present rank, you can get good reward. You can consider, XYO, Shivom, Beyond Seen Screen and TowerBee. I believe if you choose any of this you will be satisfied with the rewards at the end of the bounty.
Thank you for the information you provide, Do the campaigns you mention also apply to rank like me? honestly I also hope I get the results that fit with my work.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Try to join other campaign with a high reputable bounty manager because it really affects its ICO if the bounty manager is really good and aside from that try to check its telegram if they are active because it is important that its telegram is actively supporting its investors to reach their target token sale.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

Try to join other campaign with a high reputable bounty manager because it really affects its ICO if the bounty manager is really good and aside from that try to check its telegram if they are active because it is important that its telegram is actively supporting its investors to reach their target token sale.

This is a good pointers but don't just base your decision on bounty manager trust since some trusted manager are committing some mistakes. I will not mention any name here. Instead review the team and don't join on the bounty program that have already many participants joined. You will just ended up getting a penny even if the bounty program is good.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

High there i wasted whole of my day today and not able to find a good bounty campaign for me to join its signature campaing...because in past i always selected very bad campaign...as of my recent one...i have earned 1700Tokens of Roscacoin where 1ETH equal 22,000Roscacoin according to ICO price...
so you can calculate i am getting cents after the work of couple of months...i never was able to earn good in bounty...
Please please suggest me some good bounty where i earn atleast 1ETH at the end of the campaign please
already. fortunately, you are given a salary after the campaign is complete. just imagine I often follow a failed campaign and do not get wages. you should be thankful and enjoy the results you have gained. do not complain. if you want to get a big salary better you become a manager.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

That’s just single bounty you worked on. If you are willing to work hard then you can acatully work on multiple campaigns by joining the social campaigns section. This will increase your stake count as well as your chances of getting enrolled into the good ICO programs. You have to work smart as well as very hard to earn thousands of dollars in first place. Also look for good managers who has published the bounties that might have chance of getting good ICO.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

You are a full member already, why don't you join bounty campaign that reward BTC instead, or coin that already listed in exchange. I stopped joining ICO Bounty since I reached Member. Joining ICO signature bounty is absolutely gambling, even when you do deep research on ICO it. If you want you can check my signature, IOST is already listed in Binance, and  paid weekly.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

It is a gamble really. You could look at which ones offer the highest prize pool or look at ICO bench and chose the highest ranked ICOs from there and such things. But at the end of the day it all comes down to how many people took the part in the bounty campaign. Because if token/coin is promising and has good value for investing more people might apply and thus you get less tokens/coins from your stakes. It is all about trade-offs. Honestly I am not good at choosing the best bounty either.
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

It is really hard to get a good bounty campaign since there are lots of different ICO out there. I'm not good on this as well but based on my experience it is good to follow some managers that have good reputation like for me I'm following tokensuit so I always have bounty campaign.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Thats life bro. Good paying bounties are quite hard to find. I suggest you join those bounties run by yahoo, needmoney or wapinter. Many of their campaigns are successful and you can expect a bigger reward for signature campaign.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

1 ETH is a lot of money.

You seems to been in signature campaign that lasted longer period of time. Usually those that last shorter time are better paid.  But on other hand you then have chance to waste whole day to search for new. That si why longer ones as one I am in fro more than a  year are better for lazy ones like me.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

Hi, i recomend you the Betrium campaign, managed by Hotachy. There is a limit of only 100 members for the signature campaign, and for full member rang you get paid 25$ worth of coins per post( you have a maximum limit of 15 posts per week- so you can get 375$ worth of coins per week).
You can find the bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3230357.0

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Actually some bounty campaigns are good, also it worths in terms of your time spent on bounty and money paid. I think you can find good bounties.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

I also think that these are good campaigns for signing! XYO is well paid! Also, Merculet good ICO, a very promising project!
Please, if you join the signature of Merculet, indicate my nickname in the telegram @Kenia4ksenia.
t's strange that with your rank on the forum you paid little!
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

My advice to you - please pay attention to the manager who leads the bounty company. From his actions very much depends on the percentage of awards for participation.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

These days are so hard for crypto world, we've just rebounced , but it is still difficult to raise good amount on ICO stage. So all rewards depends on sucess of campaign. Select bounty like you're an investor
Specular

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

I suggest brother to first calculate the prices of their tokens or coins. See how much percentage they are willing to pay for the bounty. These are the most important factors which are basic in looking to some high paying bounty campaigns here.

invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

did you really know what you just enter? finding a good bounty campaign is an easy task, you just have to check the platform of the campaign, their team, their background and also check if the bounty is good enough to pay your hard work.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: