Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted whole of my day and not able to find the best bounty campaign for me.  (Read 170 times)
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

Try to look and research in ICO rating sites. And then, when you found some, look for it if the good managers here like yahoo, sylon, needmoney (my choice, I know there are others who are good too), if you happen to find that ICO manage by those managers, try to apply for it then.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

We should know before joining the bounty provided by a campaign. Because of that we know how much our whole salary. Read the allocated tokens how much is it for you to easily find out how much you can handle
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

High there i wasted whole of my day today and not able to find a good bounty campaign for me to join its signature campaing...because in past i always selected very bad campaign...as of my recent one...i have earned 1700Tokens of Roscacoin where 1ETH equal 22,000Roscacoin according to ICO price...
so you can calculate i am getting cents after the work of couple of months...i never was able to earn good in bounty...
Please please suggest me some good bounty where i earn atleast 1ETH at the end of the campaign please
Finding the best or even a good one requires patience, research and hardwork for you to be able to conclude either the project you are in is a solid one or not. My first bounty campaign is Spectre.ai and I am lucky to have a solid team with a unique idea where devs are motivated and working hard and assure us they won't let us down with their idea embedded on the said project. There are actually a lot of bounties out there but you should be picky for you not to regret once again. I can't recommend you what the best ICO to get in because much better if you do it yourself but don't forget to make your own due diligence before starting.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

High there i wasted whole of my day today and not able to find a good bounty campaign for me to join its signature campaing...because in past i always selected very bad campaign...as of my recent one...i have earned 1700Tokens of Roscacoin where 1ETH equal 22,000Roscacoin according to ICO price...
so you can calculate i am getting cents after the work of couple of months...i never was able to earn good in bounty...
Please please suggest me some good bounty where i earn atleast 1ETH at the end of the campaign please
If you are not able to find one today tomorrow just try to find one just be patience  there always a good time for thise who wait. I suggest you should select camapaign msnsger with high rank and check its profile if he have already lot  campaign being manage. i usually joined on hero or legenday account who manage campaign though they are strict sometimes but i have assurance to be paid off.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

I feel you bro, this has happened to me also and the saddest thing is that I think I was consecutively participating in ICOs that are either scam or failure. There was once that is not scam, but the payout is as you said, its just cents after weeks of hard work, but thats how it really works. Just continue to join maybe sometime we'll get lucky.

shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

You can easily find a campaign if you have friend that master in different campaigns, and me being a new on this business, I always asking my friend if there's a good campaign coming. Because my friend has telegram that receiving a message from group chat from telegram and they knows about opening of campaign like the campaign of generous and trusted campaign manager needmoney and yahoo.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Just like an investment choosing a bounty campaign needs lot of research and study. Knowing the management team will give us insight if this chosen ICO is credible. The roadmap is always a good thing to look at.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

To find a good company bounty, I use a website http://bountylord.com.  All the newest bounties of the company immediately appear there. Also pay attention to the company's bounty managers.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

I think you should check the price of coin after ICO, th team and the payrates first before joining a campaign since token campaigns are required to wear the signature until the ICO ends so, you have to be choosy when you are joining a campaign or if you want join a sig campaign that pays in BTC or ETH anyways i hope you foujlnd a perfect campaign that meets you requirements
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

If you are not satisfied with amount of earned tokens you can participate in bounties which are paid in btc . They are happen from time to time and offer a reward in a most stable cryptocurrency - btc . I can sure you that it's not an easy task to find reaaly good signature bounty for everyone on this forum . In most cases we are just gambling , because sometimes project you particapating have very good bounty budget and measurable amount of participants , but turning into scam in the end of campaign . Or you can join a good campaign but it will be filled up with enormous amount of high ranked participants and you will receive very few tokens for your work .
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

So far I have been into three signature campaign and I agree some bounty campaign are not giving you enough stakes to make a living, you need a high rank for good stake or active in facebook and twitter campaign to so many campaign before you can really make a living in bounty campaign.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

my advice to you, look at the forum of people with high rank, who have signatures, they do not exactly subscribe to bad projects
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

I think no one will advise you on this one. I myself have only 2nd signature in my career, the first on did very good! According to their price, they should pay me up to 7000$, but havn't received the coin yet, as they claim that, their distribution will be held in September! This signature I am wearing looks very promising project and I am very exited and happy to be with them! You should follow your heart, apart from researching, as they all say their project is going to be the best! So good luck to you and your choice

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

What kind of way do you want to get tokens with the equal of 1eth after the bounty campaign? Want it for free or in service? As far as I know you can get the amount you want if you do translation or bug checking the developers will give you the specific amount/pay that you have done in a bounty campaign. Follow always great and trusted managers who handles big pay bounty campaign.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Feel sorry for you dude, but never give up. I've had worse experience than you. First time following signature campaign, i even failed three times because the campaign project that i followed always failed. But i keep trying and oThanks God .. on fourth campaign i get a big rewards. I also include the one who difficult to find a good signature campaign. Usually, i always following the campaign project that followed by my nephew. It's always work and get big results. If not, i usually choose based on bounty manager that is often recommended by members in this forum such as sylon, wapinter, block eye, avirunes and etc. Maybe if you difficult to find a good campaign signature, you can try to following the bounty campaign which is handle it by one of them. Good luck ...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: