Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cost effective way to convert mined eth to peso, how?  (Read 127 times)
jang430 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

I believe there's the most cost effective way, and there's the easiest way.  I opened a kraken account, but saw to withdraw via wire transfer to bank outside US, fee is 60 USD.  I feel it's steep.

I want to know whether anyone has tried this route?

What other options do we have to convert our eth to usd or peso, into our bank account in the Philippines?
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

I believe there's the most cost effective way, and there's the easiest way.  I opened a kraken account, but saw to withdraw via wire transfer to bank outside US, fee is 60 USD.  I feel it's steep.

What other options do we have to convert our eth to usd or peso, into our bank account in the Philippines?
I haven't tried it before but there is a way how to convert ETH to PHP. Thru coins.ph wallet because in this app, there is a PHP and BTC wallet, they recently added ETH wallet where you can store ETH and convert it to Peso.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Use coins.ph ethereum address as your address where you can receive your mined ethereum coins.
So that you can less or save transaction fees.
Saang pool ka ba nag mamining ethereum kung sa ethermine.org nag mine gamitin mo na lang yung coins.ph na ethereum wallet para direct na.
May bayad na 20 php pag nag generate ka ng ethereum wallet sa coins.ph at less hassle pa.
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

open coins.ph account > send your ETH > cash out to whatever method you want.

simple as that, you only need to pay 1 time gas for the transfer. kung sakali naman pwede ka din mag mine at directly sa ETH address mo sa coins.ph idaan yung mined coins mo
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

The most effective way to get rid of transaction fees and withdrawal fees on exchanges is use a local exchange that will let you sell Ethereum. Coins.ph recently added this on their service but it is still an exchange so if you are planning to hold better not use exchanges to store your Ethereums, better to have a hardware wallet and just send it to your coins.ph whenever you want to sell. And also better ask their support first if their Ethereum wallet can receive mining rewards directly because I'm not sure if you will be able to use it to directly to receive the mining rewards on your mining pool.
jang430 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

I haven't tried it before but there is a way how to convert ETH to PHP. Thru coins.ph wallet because in this app, there is a PHP and BTC wallet, they recently added ETH wallet where you can store ETH and convert it to Peso.

Exactly sa Ethermine.org.  Hindi ba malaki ang charges, o lugi sa exchange rate pag nagconvert eth to php sa coins.ph?  In general, 1k peso max is acceptable, meaning, lugi sa conversion, pati charges ni coins.ph, ok na sa akin.  Kasi 60 usd to withdraw sa Kraken, to bank, mataas.  

@Torbeks, @VitKoyn, @xYakult, @crairezx20, thanks.  Very helpful ang input niyo.
jang430 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

Hi Guys, want to ask, if sending eth to eth wallet in coins.ph, how much eth or fees is charged?  When cash out to bank, e.g, Commercial Bank, how much Peso or eth, or btc is charged?

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: