Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investment in 2017 and future  (Read 69 times)
TheHashkon (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

Everyone likes to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price possible. Better at $ 0.01 per BTC or lower, effective at real prices when Bitcoin is created for the first time. Despite the gains that Bitcoin has made in the past few years, there is no reason to think that prices have peaked. The wave is coming with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, just enough sunshine time will bloom.

Those who miss the early days of Bitcoin are hardly able to justify investing at this time. That is understandable, because $ 2500 for a BTC can be considered the "peak" price. At the same time, people must keep in mind the current value of Bitcoin compared to billions of dollars being moved around the world through banks and other financial institutions. The best time to invest in Bitcoin is yesterday. One should not think of investing too long or not. The opportunity will come and go with Bitcoin. Even if you buy today and the value drops by 20% in one night, there is still a good chance that you will make a profit by maintaining this Bitcoin balance in the near future.

How many of you agree??
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

BTC had a great increasing in 2017-2018, but I consider that it will has been increasing for a long time because of its characteristics such as volume and value, as examples.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

Ya use the opportunity and the dips and you cannot go wrong with btc. Its the first crypto, proven itself constantly, has great trust and is the favored coin of people, this king of crypto will not let you down.
ardodd

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

In 2017 BTC has reached few ups if I’m not mistaken. But they are not so significant unlike current situation on the market and future BTC’s jumps.
itrade777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

The best time to invest is yesterday that is a strong statement. I am one of the people who are late to invest on Bitcoin that is why the shifting of price of bitcoin in the market affects us. Maybe I agree with you that if I believe in cryptocurrency I would be able to gain profits in the near future.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

BTC had a great success in 2017 and in hasn't stopped to increase now. This cryptocurrency is the most stable on the market and I think it will impore in future too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: